[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i give any desire for a gf? I honestly can't deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
How do i give any desire for a gf?
I honestly can't deal with rejection anymore. nothing i try works. nothing.
I don't want to feel desire for a romantic relationship or sex, i don't want to realize that a woman is pretty anymore.
>>
give up*
>>
>>17947918
You'll never shake the desire for intimacy but you can try castration to at least kill your libido.
>>
Develop an interest in a time consuming activity and you wont have any time to worry about girls my man
>>
>>17947984
i spent 14 hours at university already doing classwork or just in classes and it's still there, i've been like this for 3 years
>>
>>17948013
Seems like it distracts you.
Find something that fully stimulates your mind, or fully immerse yourself in your studies
>>
>>17948043
fuck i can't, all i do is gym/university but there's too many thicc bitches in the gym anyways.
:(
>>
>>17948065
Lets think then.
Avoid them to the best of your abilty.
Work out at home or a different gym, maybe a gay gym.
Do your assignments at home, not the library.
Don't go to parties with girls.
You know, out of sight out of mind
>>
>>17948080
Thanks, changing gym it's a good idea. I can't get home i have a lot of free hours but not enough to go home. I don't go to parties anyway.
>>
>>17948087
(By home i mean your dorm or where you sleep)
Hey, no problem man, i'm going through the same deal myself, trying to stave off of women, parties and substances for the time being.
Good luck man!
>>
>>17948096
we don't have dorms in mexico lol.
>>
>>17948098
Y donde dormis entonces?
>>
>>17948065
Just get one then. Fuck some what the fuck are you doing bro. Get some pussy right fucking now. Go to fucking whole foods, snatch some free range grass fed pussy. Go to a fucking concert and pretend to like Brand New. alt bitches love Brand New.
>>
>>17948107
en casa de mis padres.
>>17948116
i can't. nothing ever works. trust me in this.
>>
>>17948130
No, all you have to do is be funny and good looking. You already work out. If the fucking jersey shore mongoloids can get some so can you
>>
>>17948135
no i can't. this is not what the thread is for.
>>
>>17948142
faaaaaaaag
>>
>>17948151
yes i know i'm a omega, worhtless cuck, dumbass nigger, stupid fag. I know this all well, i tell this myself everyday, everytime i think i have a chance with anyone so i may stop this desire.
Any news anon?
>>
>>17948163
Just be gay at that point my dude, christ

If it wasn't for masculinity I would have killed myself by now. I don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>17948179
i'm just trying to continue life, i try to make my parents proud, i've tried to be gay, didn't like it or worked
>>
>>17948187
Who fucking cares about your parents. Make yourself proud fucker
>>
>>17948135
Not that guy, but how does one be "funny"?
>>
>>17948187
>tried to be gay

Unless you're 30 and never touched a girl, this is a sign you have no willpower. Pathetic.
>>
>>17948202
By noticing patterns then composing unexpected yet logical ideas formulated from patterns in reality.
>>
>>17948210
I guess that makes sense. That's probably what "funny" people do, they just think about life and everything all the time, actively trying to find interesting combinations of things. I have no idea how I'm gonna go about this but I'll give this kind of worldview a shot. Thanks for the actually good reply.
>>
If nothing you try works, surely there's something you do every time. Maybe you come off as desperate? Anyway my advice is to focus on yourself, and finding joy in your life. These things happen when you're not looking for them. Good luck
>>
>>17948232
Defining abstract concepts easily is one of my gifts.
>>
>>17948242
Okay, try this one:

How do I woo girls I've known for years?
>>
>>17948246
If they were to have liked you they would have made it obvious by now.

Step one is to focus on yourself. Take note of your strengths and weaknesses in terms of being a mate. Any of these things that is not a constant like height or race or dick then work on them. Base yourself on successful people whom are like you. Machiavelli said that one should walk in the path of great men so that if one does not reach their level of virtue then one at least has the odor of them.

Play guitar? Compare yourself to Hendrix, SRV, Steve Vai.

Lift weights? Compare yourself to Arnold or Franco or Zane.

Want to be funny? Watch a fuckton of stand up comedy. Compare your delivery to Tom Segura. Compare your creativity to Doug Stanhope.

Want to dance better? Compare yourself to MJ or Jay Kay from Jamiroquai.

Apply this to every aspect of your life that you choose and actively try to improve. Analyse what makes others great and apply it to yourself.

If you aren't good enough for these girls then fucking eclipse them to the point that they aren't good enough for you.
>>
>>17948265
>>17948265
I've tried to employ a process of introspection and self-improvement on my life before, but my ultimate undoing is my habit of self-doubt. I really don't think very highly of myself, and it's something I really want to curb once and for all. This is the last piece of the puzzle, anon... how do I really, REALLY start believing I can do and accomplish the things I set out to do?
>>
>>17948209
dude i just been rejected too much that i started to grow a romantic interest on boys.
>>17948235
>focus on yourself
aaand that's exactly what i'm doing
>These things happen when you're not looking for them
yep 4 years like this yet nothing has happened.
>>
>>17948289
Consume more media with an individualist and masculine theme.

Old school gangsta rap. Westerns. Movies like Last of the Mohicans, the Duellists, Master and Commander, Troy. Listen to Hit Em Up on repeat before you do things.

And stop asking yourself if you are good enough when approaching others. Ask yourself if they are good enough for you. Like who the fuck are they? At some point you'll come to realize that nobody is perfect, most chicks are stupid philistines, and you can surpass them easily if you actively try.

I'm fucking pumping myself up right now. I'm going to go work on my shit now.
>>
>>17948196
i'm happy with my life of autism and betaness, honestly i'd just get a shitty job that allows me to keep my tranquility, eat food and die alone.
>>
>>17948299
Hell fucking yeah. This is a solid-gold post, and /adv/ is a much better board with you around. Gonna listen to some Biggie Smalls and get working on breaking down my life. Thanks anon!!!!!!
>>
>>17948297
Are you telling me that for 4 years you didn't think about wanting to get a gf? Yeah I kinda doubt that. And if you're already focusing on yourself why are you posting about this on 4chan, hm?
>>
>>17948322
If by looking for them you meant actively trying to get a gf, no i did not look for one. But if you meant that i wanted a relationship yes then i did look for one.
Because it doesn't work completely, even though i've tried to just think about me and my shit i still find myself staring at couples, or at the cutie on the bus.
I want something else than the
>focus on urself
meme
>>
>>17948333
Maybe it's a "meme" for a reason.
>>
File: 9389243.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
9389243.png
7KB, 206x245px
>>17948338
maybe it's a meme for me because it hasn't worked at all for me
>>
b--bump
>>
>>17947918
Wey, no mames, estás seguro de que quieres tomar una decisión tan radical y huir? Yo creo que estás harto y necesitas un tiempo, o incluso terapia. Busca un terapeuta cognitivo conductual.
>>
File: 34235349.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
34235349.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>17950058
Si, ya fue suficiente de tanto rechazo y que nunca funcione, simplemente ya no quiero sentirme mal al tener estos deseos.
>>
>>17950149
Verga. Pues no creo que /adv/ te pueda ayudar significativamente. Y de todas formas, te han dado respuestas similares. Lo que quieres es que te digan cómo huir de tu problema, pero hacer eso para una situación así es una mamada. No puedes pelear contra tu necesidad de afiliación e intimidad natural y ganar... Intentarlo y obligarte a aguantar sólo te va a hacer perder el tiempo y, al darte cuenta de que tú mismo te condenaste, vas a terminar horriblemente arrepentido. Confía en mí: platica con un terapeuta para que evalúe tu situación y te diga si necesitas terapia. Mucha suerte, mi chavo.
>>
>>17950188
que le voy a decir?
que soy un betoso?
>>
This may not be wonderful advice or particularly healthy, but you could consider trying prozac or zoloft. They are both notorious for killing sex drive. You would need to see a doctor and get evaluated for depression, but there is also the possibility you are depressed. If you don't want to go that route, then try running.
>>
>>17950244
>zoloft
i've used it, won't go back to that shit honestly. Didn't help with my desire for a romantic relationship back then when i had depression.
>>
>>17950196
Jaja, no seas mamón, wey. Que le tienes tanto miedo al rechazo y estás tan decepcionado de las relaciones amorosas, que estás radicalizando tus creencias al respecto y te quieres obligar a no necesitar intimidad para evitar dolor.
>>
>>17950366
Ah y también aléjate de /r9k/ a toda costa, a menos que quieras caer en desesperanza total y convertirte en una mierda leyendo sus opiniones pendejas. Ese puto lugar es una vil y desdichada colmena de odio y escoria.
>>
>>17950391
no entro ahí.
>>17950366
nel que heuva decirle algo, nomas me va a salir con lo mismo que me salen todos aquí.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.