[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel worthless and unwanted and trapped, /adv/, this is a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484088625457.png (109KB, 603x660px) Image search: [Google]
1484088625457.png
109KB, 603x660px
I feel worthless and unwanted and trapped, /adv/, this is a problem because I have a strong desire to become very emotional to the people who have contributed to my present state.

How can I curb these feelings?
>>
By giving in to the desire. Tell them how you feel. It's the best solution.
>>
>>17947797
It's a double edged sword, on one hand they may change their behavior, on another that may entail removing themselves from my life.

My main problem is that everyone feels so distant from me, it's like no one really wants me around and I don't know why and that's scaring me.
>>
I really don't want to put any pressure on anybody just because of the way I feel. Please help.
>>
>>17947788
Bump
>>
>>17947982
You're being vague. Can you explain?
>>
>>17948753
I hate that the girl who started talking to me takes so long to email me back, it makes me feel like I lied to myself by thinking someone could be interested in me. I want to confront her about this just to relieve that stress but I've been told that's a bad idea even though my gut feels otherwise.

My mom only talks to me about when I was a baby and conversations about my present seem forced with her. My best friend is curt and treats me like a sidekick. My other friends very obviously only stick around because I'm decent at math and those not taking the same uni classes with me never initiate conversations. My brother who lives in another city never talks with me, just wants to play games.

I have no one to connect with and all of this has added up and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17948804
Bump again I guess
>>
>>17948804
Sorry, you're still being pretty vague so it's hard to give advice. It reads to me as if you're overthinking stuff, doubting your interactions with everyone. Do you initiate conversations with your friends, or do you just expect them to? Maybe you feel like no one wants you around because you give the impression that you want no one around you. Not saying it's this, just thinking of possibilities
>>
>>17947788
Just B urself again op :^)
>>
>>17948804
Why do you email each other? There are better ways to talk to people
>>
>>17948998
I'll try to explain a bit more
Girl:
>Approached me second to last week of our class and seemed interested so I invited to meet again
>Met twice after, first time she had her hair done nicely for the first time but I was too awkward to say anything, didn't expect her so early and we didn't talk
>Second time was after our final exam
>We ended up talking for around 2 & 1/2 - 3 hours straight
>I once again was too retarded to hit on her but she seemed to enjoy the conversation and vice versa
>Invited her to the cafeteria to get something to eat but her mom was at the student drop off ready to pick her up
>I suggest a way to keep in contact and since she had no phone or social media we exchange emails(she volunteered hers, I never asked)
>Warns me that she takes a while to respond to emails
>Wish each other happy holidays
>During the break I emailed twice, once with a bad email and another 6 days later with a better one
>She finally responds 10 days after the first email
>Get back to her 2 days later
>She responds 11 days later
>Get back to her a day later
>Been 6 days and no response
We have met by chance Monday and started talking. We started talking for about 30 minutes, she told me her schedule while she was leaving but I didn't get the chance to tell her to meet up. I really expected her to email me after that but nothing. It's really killing me and I don't know what to do. Writing all of that out makes me feel like a huge failure.

This is the main reason I think I feel the way I do and it's eating at where I'm weakest, I've always thought I was undesirable before this and it hurts returning to that after building myself up and hearing people say otherwise.

>>17949078
No phone, no social media, etc. She was home schooled, poor, parents own the only Obama phones and have to provide for 4 kids etc. This made her really relatable but she doesn't seem to feel the same about me.
>>
Bump again
>>
>>17949915
Last bump
>>
>>17949306
>Be less vague
>No response
>>
>>17947788
your story is too vague. thats why youre getting no replies.
>>
>>17951586
That sucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.