[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom's dead >tfw every girl you sleep with is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-11 20.35.24.jpg (428KB, 1066x1529px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-11 20.35.24.jpg
428KB, 1066x1529px
>tfw mom's dead
>tfw every girl you sleep with is emotionally equivalent to your mother (in terms of attachment)
>tfw sleeping with women is emotionally equivalent to spending time with mother

Psychology is weird.
>>
Why do women type like that? Do they think it is cute? It isn't. You come across as if you are braindead.
>>
>>17947750
Freud was right again
You look for girls who match your mom
>>
>>17948031
Except she looks nothing like her, minus maybe them both having long hair.
>>
>>17947777
I feel that way of how most people text in the first place. I always punctuate my shit, and form complete sentences. It's a respect thing, man.

"Lol" is also the most fucking awkward thing to type ever.

Hah comes off as dickish.
Haha comes off as condescending.
Hahaha makes it seem like you're insane.

There's just no winning. The world is fucked. Fuck this generation, we're all going to die. Shit.
>>
I wonder how much of it is trying to find women who resembles your mother and how much of it is trying to emulate your father and recreate the version of 'adult relationships' that was impressed upon you as a child. Like it takes two huh?
>>
While I don't want to downplay the significance of my mother upon me in the past and present I want to say that I don't have a great deal of respect for her.

I've always found her to be a petulant whiner, dissatisfied and ungrateful and always searching for something to become in the eyes of others. This insecurity has always come across as really immature and increasingly with age just tiresome.

She tries to assume the role of injured victim in most encounters in order to try and gain power through sympathy over the encounter and if it doesn't work she just detaches from the encounter while laying blame and making vague threats and trying to guilt trip people.

She should have enough insight to see this aspect of her personality and work on not repeating the same tiresome patterns all the time.
>>
>>17949157
>She tries to assume the role of injured victim in most encounters in order to try and gain power through sympathy over the encounter and if it doesn't work she just detaches from the encounter while laying blame and making vague threats and trying to guilt trip people.

That's most women.
>>
>>17949142
"Lol" is for keeping the mood light and to show that you're joking.

"Hah" does the same thing.

"Haha" if you think something is genuinely funny.

"Hahaha" if you're actually laughing out loud.

Really not that hard if you're not a splerg.
>>
>>17949191
As painful as it is to generalise yeah, somewhere somebody is having to put up with her shit. I can't say that my own relationships have lacked this bullshit either. Maybe it is just the female version of guys trying to be competitive or something.

Femanon's it'd be interesting to have your opinion. Should that even considered a negative character trait or is my patriarchy showing?
>>
>>17949142
>not just using tears of laughter emoji
You seem out of touch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.