[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pick up a guy at a club or some place? I just feel more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: spoons-spooning.jpg (57KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
spoons-spooning.jpg
57KB, 500x524px
How do I pick up a guy at a club or some place? I just feel more comfortable making the first move.
>>
>>17947331
(Femanon here)
>>
Use a shopping kart.
>>
>>17947331
Does it have to be at a club? I go to no clubs but I'd love for a girl to make a move on me.

Other guys don't think the same though and I'm well aware of that.
>>
I'd recommend that you just try to talk to em and make it clear that you are attracted to them. Also, I'd emphasise that you aren't trying to milk them. A lot of guys aren't used to getting hit on or asked out, so it might make them suspicious of ulterior motives.
>>
>Be attractive

> test proving your clean

> ayy bby want some fuk

> ???

> profit
>>
>>17947352
Not neccisarily a club. Just wherever I happen to find the guy.
>>
>>17947371
So buy them a drink instead?
>>
hey

yeah hi

i noticed you from over there, I thought you were attractive.

of yeah?

yeah. you single?

yeah.

wanna hang out?

*drumroll*

sure.

*trumpets*
>>
>>17947418
Personally if I wanted a girl to approach to me, maybe if she said "hi" and then told me she would like to hang out or something I would probably be down to it.

It depends a lot on the context. Give me one you're likely to find, outside clubs ofc.
>>
>>17947331

It is normal in the Nordic countries, girls dance with you and grab your waist.

I really don't like when they begin a conversation, though. The role of the women is to accept or decline, but a man should decide if it is worth trying.
>>
>>17947482
Coffee shop.
>>
>>17947928
I don't know... I think if you want it, then go for it and take it no matter what.
>>
>>17947331
Humanize yourself, even a small conversation can calm us down, unfortunately random people approaching you tend to set off alarms in your head that they want some other thing
>>
>>17947941
Pretty easy, hell I'd even be in that situation. I'll answer from my own perspective.

Assuming that I'm alone, maybe if you got closer and said "hi, can I sit next to you?" I'd likely get nervous. Don't take that as a rejection or anything, all it takes is pushing just a bit more, especially because I will definitely accept right off the bat. Bring a topic. Any topic. Notice whatever from me, outside from my looks. "Hey I couldn't help to overhear you like this or that" and start the conversation from there. Given that this is a coffee shop you could ask me what I'm having, how I like coffees, anything.

Although the following is not a must, if you're bold you could even try a variation of buying me a drink, with a coffee or a sandwich. I can see most guys not liking this though, I'm a rare case as is. I don't know if it even works for us guys.

But if you see nothing in me, why would you want to approach me, outside of my looks? It would be the same if I approached a girl just because she looks hot and nothing else, wouldn't it?

>>17947976
>unfortunately random people approaching you tend to set off alarms in your head that they want some other thing
Christ this too, and it works both ways.
>>
>>17947976
I think the thing im worried about is seeming like one of those bitch gold diggers, but I really don't want to. I'm really not about the money since I'm well off, but I feel like a lady making the move feels suspicious, especially if that guy is a bit famous.
>>
>>17947990
Hey I responded just above your post
>>
>>17947990
...this feels sad just reading it..

the state of human intedraction.. the standards we set..the walls we build.. just talk normally.. in fact "hey would you like to talk?" should be enough...

but lets face it.. if men were doing it and a woman wasn't feeling it, it would feel pretty cruddy..unnecessary..

pff... so bored of predictable human nature... and yet, it's all we have
>>
>>17948077
I saw that.

One more thing, what if the guy is 15+ years older? Does that make any difference?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.