[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf and I have been together for about 10 months (we broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483727409244.jpg (31KB, 338x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483727409244.jpg
31KB, 338x357px
>gf and I have been together for about 10 months (we broke up for 2 and a half months, but got back together, which would've made it a full year had we been together the whole time)
>We spend pretty much every day together
>Says how it's almost like destiny the way we met and have so much in common and I agree (I don't feel like going into detail, but assume we're right and not just being all dramatic)
>Talked about moving in together
>She's said she'll need to learn to love herself so that she can "love me the way I need her to"
>Today, had a shitty fight with my dad (pretty huge family problems btw)
>I talked to her about it, she gave me some advice
>Say thanks and that I love her
>She can't say it back
>She says it's not because she doesn't love me, but because she doesn't know if she does despite us going through a lot of shit together
>And that she's not used to it

I'm annoyed. I've already sort of guilt tripped her without really meaning to, but I'm pissed that after all the shit we went through, after me literally swallowing my pride to be real with her, after me dropping my guard, she can't say it.

I know I can't force people to feel a certain way. But fuck. I feel so fucking embarrassed. I just want someone who I can be honest about how I feel without getting judged, but it feels like I'm asking for too much.
>>
I can tell you right now that you'll break up within a year or two
>>
Give her time. It's not important whether she says she loves you, rather whether she acts like it. Some people are not comfortable opening up, but with time it can be worked around. Don't give her reason to mistrust you.
>>
>>17947286
That's the thing, she definitely acts like it. So what the fuck is the problem in saying it? I've already fucking embarrassed myself by being the first one to say it, what the flying fuck does she have to worry about?
>>
>>17947275
This
>>
>>17947269
Run
>>
How many guys did she fuck when you two were broken up?
>>
>>17947317
None.
>>
>>17947319
She lied to you. Dump her.
>>
>>17947324
I really just wanna die senpai. I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired.
>>
Christ, you've been together for 10 months, of which 2 and a half months you split up.

10 months is fuck all and you've already split once.

I can tell you're both young. I'm 28 so I'm gonna tell you something that you don't want to hear. She's stringing you along until she's in the right situation where she can leave you comfortably. I can guarantee she's going to grow more distant and have you chase her like a little lap dog.

You're going to be learning a very painful lesson quite soon. My advice to you is begin to distance yourself too. If shes serious then she'll chase after you. Don't say you love her again til she says it first.
>>
>>17947381
>HURR DURR YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER FOR 10 MONTHS!?!?!
>YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT UNTIL YOU'RE 20 YEARS IN

Again, I'm tired of this argument. You don't know the depth nor the intensity of our relationship.
>>
>>17947385
I retract >>17947275. You'll be single again by the end of the year
>>
>>17947390
Probably will still get more pussy than you.
>>
>>17947269
>>She's said she'll need to learn to love herself so that she can "love me the way I need her to"
abandon ship mate. Huge red flag
>>
>>17947400
Well that's no accomplishment, I'm a straight female.
>>
>>17947400
>Probably will still get more pussy than you.
rofl ok dude thats a reply thats okaish when you are 14-16. if you are > 16 yo and your comebacks are like that PLZ FUCK OFF
>>
>>17947400
Ok ok ok

I see what's happening y'eah

You're face to face with greatness and it's strange
>>
>>17947442
They insulted me, I insulted them back. Welcome to 4chan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.