[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I've been looking my girlfriends phone and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470339633703.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1470339633703.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
Hey /adv/. I've been looking my girlfriends phone and I found that she is going to meet with a friend to drink a coffe or we. Not sexual conversation, but I have a bad feeling. We are good atm, but I do not know what to do.

Should I try to make her tell me about that? Should I wait and check her phone the day later?
>>
You, person who is snooping through your partner's phone with zero provocation ("we are good atm"), a paranoid action, have a bad feeling, or paranoia, about her.

Just end it. You're not cut out to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17946413

I looked her phone looking for another thing, and I saw that by mistake. Not controlling her communications.
>>
Another option is to swallow my insecurity and let it be, but nah.

And another one is dumping her preemptively.
>>
Can you live without knowing? You are insecure. Unless she has given you motives to be suspicious. Otherwise you are not doing what relationships require which is trust. If you go to where she is to spy on her when will it stop? You said you are good. If she acts weird afterwards, then ask if everything between you is ok. Perhaps you need a night out with the two of you doing something you both love or that she really loves. Relationships are not to be taken for granted. Remind her every chance you get how she makes you feel. Otherwise you are going to destroy it and regret it with your actions. If you really can't handle this ask yourself why. Perhaps it has more to do with you than with her. If you got to go, then do it, but see how you feel afterwards. You must never mention it. It will certainly end up with her pissed. Perhaps casually ask her what her plans are about an hour before or after her lunch because you want to take her out for lunch or a movie. See what she says and then decide whether or not you spy or let it go. Good luck!
>>
>>17946408
Does she know that you have her passcode? If she does know then I'm sure she would delete any suspicious texts like that. If you're really paranoid ask her if she's free that day to go out for food or somethint. If she lies about where she's going then you know it's a bad situation, but you won't be able to tell her that you snooped.
>>
>>17946408

You could always show up to get coffee at the same time
>>
>>17946641

Yes, she knows. If I ask about her plans and she tells some bullshit I can't see what I'll do, because like you said I can't say that I looked her phone.
>>
>>17946664
lmao this plan is so good please post aftermath op
>>
>>17946408

I don't actually know how you "casually" see this ENTIRE conversation, or how anything you "casually" see while browsing triggers this crazy of a response without you clearly being paranoid/possessive if you're supposedly "good atm".

I've got access to my gf's phone, she's got access to mine (got eachother's thumb prints in one another phones. I think one day we just entered it because it was a pain in the ass reminded each other what the password everytime the other was trying to access TouchTunes or some shit. Or every-time we're navigating somewhere new. or whatever)

You know what? The only times I've paid attention to any texts on her phone are the times she's half asleep in bed and asks me check because that shits blinding and I'm already awake anyway.

Even if I DID see anything about her meeting someone, I don't own her. She's got her own life. She doesn't need my permission to go hang out with a friend and I trust her to be upright if she was having any doubts in our relationship. I'm also confident enough in myself to say that I am worth at least that much consideration.

You got issues man.

If you're going to confront her, just be upright about it and fess up. If nothings going on, it may make things messy for now and put you completely in the wrong but either way, this shits gotta be dealt with now or else, you're insecurity is definitely going to wreck this relationship later.
>>
I feel so bad for girls who date guys like this. They can't even get coffee with a friend without their boyfriend getting paranoid.
>>
Ask her if she wants to do anything that day, see what she says.
>>
>>17946664
this. OP post results
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.