[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad if a girl calls you adorable? I've been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Suzuki_Black_RX.jpg (84KB, 435x742px) Image search: [Google]
Suzuki_Black_RX.jpg
84KB, 435x742px
Is it bad if a girl calls you adorable?
I've been having sex with a girl I met on tinder and when I was driving her home last night she kept calling me adorable.
Does she not see me as a real man?
>>
>>17946135
if she didn't see you as a real man she wouldn't have sex with you
it's just a word she uses, different people like to say different words
it's good, it's a good word
>>
Does she belittle you in any other way? If not, she may just be trying to push your buttons.
>>
>>17946135

Adorable isn't bad as long as that's not all you are.
>>
A real man would never get worked up over such a minor, unimportant thing.
It might be just a mannerism of hers, something she likes to call people she thinks are attractive, don't even waste time thinking about this anymore.
>>
>>17946142
Nah, usually I'll be the one to wind her up.
>>
>>17946135
Lets say she doesn't think you're a real man, it doesnt sound like a serious relationship. As long as shes putting out what's it to you?
>>
It would be a problem it she hasn't fucked you
>>
You're getting cucked
>>
I think literally every single girl I've ever dated and most that I've even just casually hung out with for any amount of time, have at some point called me some variation of "cute" or "sweet".

No fucks given.

Never been a problem for me. A lot who did were interested in me. A few of them have straight up described me as "manly" because of just how little fucks I give about that kind of shit general and how much I remain unfazed and just stick to my own pace.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.