[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some reassurance adv I was dating this girl who spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1338.jpg (369KB, 1024x2041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.jpg
369KB, 1024x2041px
Give me some reassurance adv I was dating this girl who spent all most all of her time with these two other guys (her "best friends") both of who have previously asked her out and she knows like her. They'd hug her and shit and I'm no cuck so I dumped her. I couldn't stand it, did I do the right thing even if I miss her ?
>>
>>17945843

>did I do the right thing even if I miss her ?

No idea. None of us know you or your girlfriend or these friends of hers. Anything we could say would just be anecdotal speculation. We can't validate your decisions for you. You have to make decisions and hope you did the right thing like the rest of us.
>>
>>17945848
Fuck your right I just wanted the easy way out of it
>>
>>17945843
The pain of jealousy or the pain of missing her that will eventually fade?
I think you made the right choice.
It is not okay to ask your partner to cut her friends off who don't negatively affect her, and you would just keep feeling jealous. She also seems like an attention whore. "I hang out with guys because it's less drama" Oh fuck off.
>>
>>17945858
Cheers man
>>
>>17945843
The act of dumping your girl simply because you suspect shes cheating is the goofiest thing in my eyes. I think its all a pride thing. Say she is cheating on you. If youre still going balls deep whenever you want and getting the companionship you want out of here than who gives a shit? Just know you cant wife her of course. And when youre ready to move on just act like your single and when the next girl comes along ditch the cheater.
>>
>>17945843
>I was dating this girl

cool story bro

> who spent all most all of her time with these two other guys

wtf ? forget her you are just another satellite orbiting her godess
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.