[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got molested on the train yesterday happened during rush hour,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: saved.jpg (229KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
229KB, 1080x1920px
got molested on the train yesterday

happened during rush hour, I was standing near the wall/end of the train and everyone was pretty much pressed into each other, then a man straight up started running his hands through my butt and crotch area and pressing his junk against me from behind, it was so crowded i think no one even noticed it

upon getting home i tell this to my boyfriend and he asks me what i was wearing, serious. i tell him i was using a pair of flesh colored leggings i saw being promoted in a instagram post (pic related) because i thought they looked cool, he gets mad at me and acs like i deserved it and stops replying

so what do i do? is it really my fault?
>>
Why would you honestly wear that shit out in public, especially if you rely on public transit?
Modesty exists for a reason. I'm not saying go full Kebab and cover from head to toe but if you insist on wearing something that exposing, wear some God damned shorts. Something that won't show just how thick your vulva is.
>>
>>17945791
>is it really my fault?

No. Of course this is not your fault. Your boyfriend is being a bit of a twit.

However, what you did was the equivalent of a guy walking in to the slums late at night waving around his wallet stuffed full of $100 bills shouting about how much it sucks that he can't find anyone to break them for changed.

If he gets mugged, people aren't exactly going to be surprised.

Not exactly the smartest move.
>>
>>17945791
ignore the last guy, it's not your fault some bastard wants to abuse, doesn't matter what you wear it's not your fault.
>>
It's not your fault, something similar happened to me and I was literally covered from head to toe because it was freezing outside. It doesn't matter.
That being said, your bf is an asshole. You were molested and his question is what you were wearing? Fuck him.
>>
>>17945810
>>17945816
>it doesn't matter how I conduct myself, I should be treated X way

Fuck yourselves bloody. Learn what personal responsibility and don't dress like your day job is a Vine twerker. If you aren't working out and if you aren't at home, wear something over them. Learn to be an adult and realize that what you wear can say things about you. It's why a guy in a suit gets treated better than a guy in sweat-stained laundry day lounge gear.
>>
>>17945791
Here's a fun analogy:

You're going to walk through a field full of snakes. You made a deal with the snakes to not bite you. However, you have heard of other people getting bit by snakes before but it doesn't happen often. You walk through the field anyways and you get bit.
Is it your fault? Absolutely not, you and the snakes had a deal. That being said, there was an aspect of risk that you were aware of when you decided to cross the field.

If I was in your boyfriend's position, I'd be mad that someone tried to make a move, but I'd also be upset that you decided to wear such revealing clothing. I'd never say you deserved to be molested, though.
>>
File: 1387774380959.gif (903KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1387774380959.gif
903KB, 260x146px
>>17945791

>got molested on the train yesterday

4/10

>is it really my fault?

Nope.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>17945828

>I'd also be upset that you decided to wear such revealing clothing

>I'd never say you deserved to be molested, though.

Pick one. Either your girlfriend has the right to wear things she feels cute and sexy in without being molested by strangers or its partially her fault for taking the risk.

You can't have both.
>>
>>17945838
>You can't have both.
Sure I can. She can wear things she likes, but I think it's fair to impose a limit (if we agreed about it) on what we can wear. Such a thing is perfectly normal for couples to do.
And whether we agreed upon it or not, if she is molested for wearing certain clothes, it is not her fault.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
bruh...

first of all if that ever happens again shout! Make a big scene out of it. Chances are he'll get his ass kicked by someone. Secondly if your BF is responding that way then you need to talk to this mo fo , it may be he has trust issues and is using this as a way to tell you he doesn't like you going out in those kind of clothes because he thinks shit will go down without him around , but if not then take that cunt and throw him as far as you can throw!
>>
>>17945838
Oh, shut the fuck up. Someone is not always righteous in every situation. In fact, most conflicts involve at least two assholes being assholes to each other.
>>
>>17945845

>Sure I can

No, you can't.

>I think it's fair to impose a limit (if we agreed about it) on what we can wear. Such a thing is perfectly normal for couples to do.

Thats not normal. Not for adult couples, anyways. Maybe it is for kids, sure, but fully grown adults don't "impose a limit" on each other for what the other is allowed to wear. Thats just fucking silly.

>if she is molested for wearing certain clothes, it is not her fault.

This post directly conflicts with the last. You literally just said "she took the risk" by wearing leggings so how is that not saying that, through her decisions, she is at least partially at fault?
>>
>>17945855

>Someone is not always righteous in every situation. In fact, most conflicts involve at least two assholes being assholes to each other.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean or how it has any bearing on the things I just said.
>>
>>17945845
Not the Obama poster but while she can't control what other people do, she has control over what she can wear. The leggings in question are as bad as a girl wearing a thin white silk shirt. Bra doesn't matter, either they see all of the bra or they see nips. Now can she wear that? Sure. But she's retarded if she would ever go "just because I wear this shirt doesn't mean I'm asking for it".
Nobody is claiming that anyone would ask for it. The issue is that some people think that self-awareness is not a requirement. It's a woman's job to protect herself. And sexy and cute or no, use common sense of what makes you look available or like a whore.

Same with guys and wearing mesh tank tops. You can. It looks sexy. But it makes you look gay and no one will say you aren't gay. Because you're wearing a mesh tank top.
>>
>>17945791
>is it really my fault?
Yes, and I hope your boyfriend beats you for being a dumb cunt incapable of dressing properly.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17945791
>using a picture regularly posted on /pol/ to start bait threads
Are you really this bored?
>>
>>17945864

>And sexy and cute or no, use common sense of what makes you look available or like a whore.

So she got molested because her pants made her look "too available"? That's pretty sad, dude. I can't imagine opening my mouth and saying that to a woman who just had her vagina fondled on a subway.

>Same with guys and wearing mesh tank tops. You can. It looks sexy. But it makes you look gay and no one will say you aren't gay

I fail to see how some people thinking you might be a homosexual is equivalent to having your genitals touched against your will.

>The issue is that some people think that self-awareness is not a requirement. It's a woman's job to protect herself.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that self-awareness is a bad thing, nor were they suggesting that we should live in a world where no one has to protect themselves, but perhaps dressing in covering layers and unflattering clothing just to avoid being molested is taking the concept a little too far.

What about girls who wear short shorts and tank tops running? Girls who wear bikinis at the beach? Girls who wear yoga pants too and from their actual yoga class? What are their instructions? Is wearing revealing or tight clothing in the gym or in 100 degree weather looking "too available"? If a girl wears a swimsuit to the pool and gets groped in the locker room is it because she was showing too much skin and looked like an available whore? Where do we draw the line?
>>
>>17945877
You are literally giving OP what he wants by making long comments arguing with others about this. This is a bait thread.
>>
Well, I had this happen to me in a maxi skirt (to the ankles), and an oversized jumper (it was winter). I don't think your clothing impacts much. Assholes exist, at least you weren't hurt.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (4KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
4KB, 317x159px
>>17945886
feel bad for you man :/
>>
>>17945791
My first instinct is to ignore this post in anger like how your bf ignored you. Then my second thought is to tell you the fuck off. You're a grown ass female. You know better and can't be in denial about your responsibilities as an individual. You didn't do anything to expose that person. You took it. And you didn't seem to think going out like that would attract a molester, even after the incident here.

Seems to me you secretly liked it to a degree.
>>
>>17945857
>No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
>That's not normal.
Compromise is a normal part of a relationship. I think there are a large number of women out there who would be fine if you told them you didn't want them to wear flesh-colored, skin-tight yoga pants while you were a couple. If the woman says she wants to wear them, the negotiation continues.
>This post directly conflicts with the last. You literally just said "she took the risk" by wearing leggings so how is that not saying that, through her decisions, she is at least partially at fault?
I walk outside with my wallet in my pocket. There's a risk someone will take it, but I wouldn't be at fault if I did. I walk outside in a state where it's legal to carry a gun. There's a risk someone might shoot me, but I wouldn't be at fault for it. I walk outside in revealing and/or skin-tight clothing. There's a risk someone tries to molest me, but I wouldn't be at fault for it.
She was not at fault for being molested. Perhaps she increased the risk somewhat by wearing those leggings, but she didn't deserve to be molested nor was she at fault for being molested. Society places the onus on the molester, who is more than capable of controlling his/her actions.
>>
>Wear clothes that are sexually provocative
>Get a sexual reaction from someone
>Waah

Good bait thread though
>>
>>17945791
You didn't deserve to be molested.
You did increase the possibility it happened by being dressing sexy, and it was a bit irresponsible of you to go out dressed that provocative.
Any way, while you sure didn't do your best to avoid sexual attentions, it is still unacceptable to be molested.
>>
>>17945791
Why did you wear leggings during winter?
>>
I carry a lot of cash around in my wallet at any given time (around $1500 because I don't use banks).
I don't flash my cash around and I don't walk into bad neighborhoods, alone or otherwise. I also tuck my wallet into the inside pocket on my jacket and don't let anyone see it.

The point I'm trying to make is that, while it isn't my fault if someone decides to mug me, I still take steps to avoid it where possible, even though mugging is a crime.
>>
>>17945797
>go full kebab
Ahahaha xD
>>
>>17945791
It's not your fault some creep can't keep his hands to himself and it's pretty shitty of you bf to blame you. That being said, why didn't you tell that guy to knock it off, throat punch him, or anything to let him know some way that he's not allowed to touch you? If I were your bf I would be mad that you allowed him to do that to you.
>>
It's not your fault, but wearing flesh-colored leggings out and about is trashy. Christ.
>>
>>17946046
I know right
he should have just said sandnigger or goatfucker
>>
>>17945854
if this actually happened, which it didn't, OP might have enjoyed it a little bit

when you get bit by crocodile in the dick you don't exactly stay quiet
not the same can be said by someone massaging your asshole
>>
>>17945791
Is this bait? Because if it's not, yes, you do deserve it.
>>
>>17946337
This.

Stop dressing like a whore.

Stop getting fashion advice from tumblr or instegram.

JUST DELETE THAT SHIT.

Women have no idea how much problems in their relationships they will avoid by simply getting off social media.

Facebook, tumblr, ig, twitter, all that shit.

Get off that shit, go shop at a thrift store instead, buy something more respeftful, and stop dressing so appealing to men knowing you have a bf.

These simple changes will absolutely fix things. At least by 70-80%.
>>
>>17945791
It being your fault implies that men can't control themselves when they see a woman dressed provocativly. Sure men are going to eyefuck you looking like that but actually touching you in a train is something a sick fuck is going to do to any woman he finds attractive, no matter what you are wearing.
Your boyfriend is just trying to justify what happened to you by making it your fault. He's probably territorial and can't stand that another man touched you that way. This is why you don't tell men about rape and sexual assult, they always will blame you for it because they are territorial and jealous. It's not your fault for making this happen, lesbians hang out with each other and dress skimpy yet they don't often assult or rape each other. This guy was just a creep looking to fondle a young girl, he probably does this often.
Don't tell men about this next time they only care if it happens to their daughters, sisters, or mothers. Not someone who they are sexually involved with.
>>
>>17945791
People really shouldn't be groping people on the train, regardless of what you're wearing. That said, this is the land of entitled assholes and we're not exactly past that yet, so unfortunately, dressing down might make your life easier.

Nice ass, btw?
>>
>>17945791
>I walked down the street in a bad part of town wearing all designer clothes, needless to say I got mugged.

What do?
>>
Posting in bait thread holy shit!!! And I'm not even high yet lol... I just ate some medical weed though, and in a few hours I'll come back and I'll expect you millennial faggots to be hoarse from screaming at each other by that time.
>>
>>17945791
... srsly, some people may disagree with me bbut i think you'll live. Something similar happened to me (reversed sexes though) on the train, super packed, girl is standing in front of me, backs up against my crotch, think nothing of it, the train is packed after all, people start getting off, there is a lot more room now, girl still pressing her ass tightly against my crotch, erection building up, think of equations,control it u can do this. everytime i start going down she grinds up and down. Think it's just a conincidence. Few minutes pass. Lots of room on train now, her but stillhermetically pressed on my crotch, i'm super shy and don't know what to do, my stop rolls in, say excuse me and prepare to leave, she strokes my leg turns around and throws me a huge smile. She looks like the cross between a rat and a goblin. Get home talk about it with my cousin. Laugh about it.
>>
>>17945791
At least you screamed and made a scene so he stopped.
>>
>>17946528
Yes, if she doesn't scream and make a scene, that's implied consent.
>>
>>17946614
I never said that, I just know that I freak a little if someone I know gets too close to me. If someone started feeling me up I was freak the fuck out. I just can't understand why people would just take this? Why would you just let someone do that to you?

I'm not trying to say you deserve it. We all have bad shit happen to us. But if you can do something to at least stop it, then why not?
>>
>>17946614
>I swear he touched me officer, I was just feeling too tired to do anything at the time!
If you can't convince the law then why should her boyfriend be convinced?
>>
the victim is never the one in fault of a molest/rape happening.
Your bf is just jelly.
>>
>>17945791
No, nothing you wear justifies some creep putting his body parts on you without consent, ever. Period. Fuck anyone who says otherwise. They are either rapists or rape apologists. Take your pick assholes.

Dump your boyfriend.
>>
>>17946614
She didn't do shit to stop it.

>>17946791
Clothing has a hell of a lot to do with rapists choosing their victims.
>>
>>17945791
Is this satire?
>>
>>17946839
>Clothing has a hell of a lot to do with rapists choosing their victims.
And how would you know this?

I went to a party wearing pajamas and a hoodie. Slept in my friend's bed and woke up in the middle of the night to some guy rubbing his dick on my ass.
>>
>>17945791
>42 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
/adv/ i am disappoint
>>
>>17946839
Doesn't matter if it does or not. Fault still lies 100% with the assaulter.

She could have been stark naked, it wouldn't give anyone the right to put his hands on her.

I'm fine with teaching girls ways to protect themselves, but it needs to be clear that even if they fail to do so, 100% of the blame is with the perp.
>>
>>17946845
Your fault for sleeping!
>>
>>17946850
I agree, that's why I wear white pride and swastikas in compton.
>>
>>17946860
Still wouldn't be your fault, though wearing something that announces you think other people are shit is gross.

Still not your fault.
>>
>>17946845
Doesn't mean clothing didn't/doesnt have anything to do with potential incidents.
>>
>>17946867
No, but I'd have to be a fucking retard to wear that shit and expect nothing to happen.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.