[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 20

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: 1484077115974.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484077115974.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
So my gay friend is hitting on me. What should I do? Im a guy
>>
>>17945906
Beat him up
>>
>>17945906
Do it faggot.
>>
>>17945727
People ask these questions here all the time. And nobody says shit against those posts. Please. This op is obsolete.
>>
>>17945906
Suck his dong faggot
>>
>>17945906
The same you'd do if a girl you're not into hits on you, tell them you're not interested. Politely but if they keep bugging you, shut them down.

Question, does anyone ever get a random headache after an orgasm? I know it should be the other way around (ie orgasms helping with headaches) so it's weird.
I'm female if that matters.
>>
>>17945927
you're obviously sleeping with someone who gives you a headache Anon
>>
How do I get the ball rolling when I want to date/flirt/ have a relationship with a girl? I'm not pushy (or all that attractive) and I'm afraid that when I try to flirt It comes off as me being friendly more than me trying to flirt with someone.
>>
>>17945968
You ask her on a date.
>>
how do i get dates in uni
>>
File: redwave3-620x.jpg (33KB, 620x438px)
redwave3-620x.jpg
33KB, 620x438px
Periods. What are the basic need-to-knows? What am I suppose to do to help a lady on her period? What are the basic Do's and Don't for clueless uninformed men?
>>
>>17945927
probably tensing up a lot during, restricting blood flow, staying in weird positions you cant feel, etc.
probably just because of that
>>
>>17945927
Stress? I get headaches and migraines because of the stress i get from work and social at least once a week. Only thing I can do is meditate or take a cup of apple cider vinegar because effective pain killer dosages are entire bottles.
>>
>>17945981
That makes some sense I guess, but it just hits me immediately after the orgasm so I'm not sure it's about my posture or something. Thanks though.

>>17945986
Yeah I get migraines too but shouldn't orgasms have the opposite effect? I mean they feel very relaxing, the headaches start just after they subsided.

>>17945980
It depends on the girl, but generally just be nice and somewhat understanding if she's a bit techy (however having your period is no excuse to go full bitch mode), buy her some pain meds and chocolate and sit it out. She'll know what helps her best but everyone appreciates a caring partner.
>>
>>17945980
Never say anything like "You're just saying/doing that because you're on your period"
Have ibuprophen/midol and a hotwater bottle/heating pad on hand
Offer her massages
Let her talk about it and don't act like it's gross
>>
>>17945991
I'd probably try achieving an orgasm from various positions to try and isolate the cause. See if its just a certain position (or several) and consult a doctor about it if you still can't figure out.

Dad recently remarried and I got myself a stepsister in my life who looks like she's dying everytime she has a period. I end up tip toeing around her and not knowing what to do, but thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>17946003
how does one give a girl a good massage
>>
>>17946007
Look at some video tutorials online. You don't need to be fancy, just rubbing feels great. For specifically period massages, I'd suggest you focus on lower back, shoulders, and thighs. My thighs are always killer during my period.

Also orgasms/arousal make the pain go away temporarily. Ask her how she feels about fingering/oral/sex while she's on her period
>>
>>17946018
Uh, okay. Will look at some tutorial and practice. Will not be fingering/going down/fucking my stepsister. Thanks for the tips
>>
>>17946006
Yeah I'm gonna try that. I thought my orgasms are kinda varied already but maybe there's some common cause or whatever. Thanks.
>>
>>17946018
>fingering during a period
Wot? Is there something I'm missing I've never even thought of such a thing.
>>
>>17946018
So wait, you're telling me, that I should fuck my gf during her period? Because it helps? wait wut?
>>
How often do you girls check a dude's ass?
>>
Should I ask for advice on how to reply from experienced friends or be myself and reply how I think is right (but chances are I could blow it)
>>
>>17946036
>>17946040
Orgasms definitely help with cramps, for me personally. Just rubbing off is sufficient though.
>>
>>17946076
Personally, rarely ever. He'd have to have a seriously divine butt. Good faces get me more than anything.
>>
Girls, and guys.

>met qt girl at a party 1,5 years ago
>start going out partying together more or less every weekend
>she had a bf at the time but everyone could tell it was a really poisonous relationship
>her best friend had a massive crush on me
>had sex a couple of times with said best friend when we were both shitfaced drunk
>break things off with her friend in the beginning of this year
>the girl and her bf finally breaks up during the summer
>start going out together more often, can tell she has a thing for me
>one time we go back to hers and almost have sex. Got cockblocked by my friend just as I was about to take her pants off
>make out a couple of times
>she starts talking about how we should be dating and hang out sometime just the two of us
>she invites me for netflix and chill few days ago
>go over to hers, nothing really appened apart from lots of cuddling. Spent the night at her place but still nothing
>she goes cold. Takes forever to respond to texts and seems very off
>ask her today is she wants to hang out
>"nah, i really need to study"
>fuck off.png

Well, what do I do now? Don´t really know if she´s just playing hard to get or just plain dont like me all of sudden for no apparent reason. Should I just accept defeat and move on or keep chasing her a little more?
>>
Girls

Can you be more childish than blocking the guy you're into on and off while telling yourself over and over that you're a coward, not changing a thing, having broken up with your bf twice?
>>
>girl from college ive been working on
>"hey i dont want to eat alone lets go get Lunch "
>"sure but then you have to walk me to my class"
>eat Lunch, talk fucking lot, make connection, smiles and shit
>Rigth after this 2 fucking weeks no see due to holidays
>back to college
>completely distant
What should i do? Is it possible to set a date after this or what should i aim for?
Excuse my shit english
>>
Girls

What could it mean when a shy girl never texts first, but keeps the conversation going if I text her?
>>
Girls

What could this say anything about how she see's me?

Over the summer I accused this girl of lying to me. Obviously it was a asshole move. I ended up apologizing about 6 weeks later. And it seemed like she accepted it without issue, and no lasting effects.

Typically something like that could kill a friendship, unless you were close friends or if she is interested in you as more.
>>
>>17946076
I am a butt person, if the guy has a nice face I then look at the butt and vice versa. Good butt can make up for a dorky face, ie my husband
>>
>>17946354
She could be just not in the mood. Leave her alone for a bit and if she comes back around you are good. Sometimes I would be kinda cold to a guy I was seeing but he stuck around and hes my husband now.
>>
>>17946386
Get lunch again, if she doesn't want to then move on
>>
>>17946395
She probably doesn't want to annoy you by texting you first or seem clingy
>>
>>17946477
Possible. Typically that would be more inline with a girl who's interested, and not one who is just a friend?
>>
Girls

How do you feel when you have a good first date with a guy but it doesn't end with a first kiss?

I'm getting the impression that the girl I took on said date isn't into me like she was before we met, and suspect that our not kissing at the end was the problem.
>>
Girls

Is there any way for me to just tell her how I feel about her with minimal chance of hurting our friendship?
>>
What's the best way to approach a long distance relationship?

Not in one yet, but I'm sure that me and this girl I consider a dear friend could have something in the future considering how often we can relate how shitty our lives are. And as of reason, we sort of flirt in a playful manner so we're pretty comfortable with eachother so that's why I'm pretty confident.

Do's and Don't's of long distance relationships?
>>
>>17946671
Bumping this. Same situation as this anon
>>
>>17946712
Are you one of the guys who commented on my longer post?
>>
How do I make someone more interested in talking? I'm only getting dry replies (Through text as I cannot speak to them face-to-face as they live in another country).
>>
>>17946717
Nope. Just found this thread now anon
>>
>>17946721
You don't, if they dont decide for themself that they want to, theres no point. only option is to improve yourself until they decide they want to talk to you.
>>
>>17946688
Meet as often as you can. Talk every day. Set dates and do special activities together. Communicate your issues openly. Have a plan to move in together.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (73KB, 613x640px)
IMG_0341.jpg
73KB, 613x640px
Guys and/or Girls

How can I find cool gays that aren't extremely faggoty?
>>
>>17945906
Give him my number
>>
>>17946111
>Should I ask for advice on how to reply from experienced friends or be myself

Male anon but,

You SHOULD probably just be yourself, fail yourself, and learn from it yourself, but really, it also kind of depends on:

A.) How socially inept you are
B.) How deep in to the dating process you are

True story: There are definitely girls that will help each other write each other's texts. I've definitely been on the car while my gf was doing this for her friends many a time >.>. In fact it's a popular enough phenomena that there's a webcomic about exactly this somewhere.

>>17946552
>I'm getting the impression that the girl I took on said date isn't into me like she was before we met, and suspect that our not kissing at the end was the problem.

Once again, not a female but having been on a lot of first dates...

You realize not all women WANT to be kissed on the first date right?

Even if she did, if she liked you otherwise, that would be enough for her to look forward to the next time and just make her anticipate it more.

The only place this hurts you is if she is a particular type of personality, and this (on top all of your other behavior--in fact all of your other behavior is WAAAAAAAAY more important) makes her think you are a passive as fuck person who never takes the initiative, and she knows she needs someone super aggressive.

But in that case, you are are not that person anyway. So you not kissing her that first time is almost irrelevant.

TL;DR: No. It was NOT that kiss. It was no single moment (unless you just did something absolute disgusting--like you got triggered and started yelling about how all women are retarded and redpill is the way or started picking your nose and eating it or some stupid shit ).
Bottom line: She just didn't like you/you just didn't click.
>>
Questions for the girls

In a ldr, we have seen each other 4 times, kinda going thro a rough stage, can't be in honeymoon forever, a lot of shit happen. My gf has this thing where if she feels like situations get serious and she feels pressure she just distance herself from it. That why she hasn't have a proper relationship in while because she was always afraid of hurting the person and herself. This past month was a rollercoaster of emotions for the both of us, so we usually are not that emotional, and she talked to me and said that she was feeling a lot of pressure and that we needed to change because if we continued on the road we were things might have just gotten worst and she might felt the need to jump off the boat. We have this agreement where we are completely honest and that if one of us meets someone else the other person will know so we don't waste each others time since it's a ldr. I don't think that she would cheat on me because her principle and morals wouldn't let her do that and if by any chance that would happen she would tell me. She said that from now on she needed some space, because for the last year we talked practically non-stop everyday and that she wanted to focus on her exams and let me focus on mine, since I have a lot of troubles with uni, so I could study better. This distance has been since the begging of the month so not so long but it's killing me, I can't focus sometimes I became to dependent and I go thro the roof, internally, when I see she's been online on messenger and didn't even send me a message...
Tbh Idk what to ask or think or do....
Can some of the girls help me, I want to be less like this.
>>
>>17946783
Thing is, we're an ocean apart but for a while, we've been pretty consecutive in keeping daily contact via text or video calling. She does plan on visiting the US in the coming years and asked me to be her guide here. Assuming then we're together (which I hope to God we are) I'll either convince her to stay, or go with her to where she wants live in Sweden.
>>17946809
Go to /pol/

Everyone there is pretty gay and cool
>>
>>17946852
I said gays not autists.
>>
File: IMG_0261.jpg (42KB, 600x600px)
IMG_0261.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
Are you fuckin gay
>>
>>17946866
oop, sorri

Go to /mu/ then
>>
File: IMG_1923.jpg (42KB, 480x480px)
IMG_1923.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
Girls

How do I make you go cross eyed?
>>
>>17946887
>How do I make you go cross eyed?

Put your finger about 8 inches away from face, then slowly bring it closer to bridge of nose.
>>
>>17946457
I gotta rev those squats then.
>>
>>17946894
kek
>>
I resent women and do not trust them, nor do I think that I am attractive.

But I still have the desire to be in a relationship.

Is there a way to get rid of this desire?
>>
Is it true that a woman's orgasm is better with a girthier dick?
>>
>>17946913
Castration
>>
Guys: have you seen the Shy Boys: IRL documentary? If so, what did you think about it?
>>
>>17945727
i have a micropenism(3.5 inches erect)
if i'm able to make my girl cum using fingers or say a strapon will she still cheat on me?
>>
>>17946671
it depends on how you feel about her and if you have any ideas on how she feels about you really.
>>
>>17946831
Thanks anon.
I'm not so socially inept, just only broken out of my shell in the past year, never had any proper dating experience so I felt that asking people who have better and.more fruit experiences with girls and that kind of stuff would be better.

It's just I usually end up dwelling on my.messages I send. Usually afterwards I may think "ah I shouldn't have said it like that" or "x would have been better than saying y"

I'll try be myself but the thing is my pessimistic mindset gets in the way.
>>
>>17947047
Watching it now...

Holy shit that second dude sounds like a complete and total douche... He's not that bad looking, just needs a haircut and work out a bit and he'd be pretty presentable.... but his personality... jesus... He's what I feel like a lot of the /r9k/ is like to the point where it almost feels like a parody.... The "pua in training" guy... I can't tell if he's doing the PUA shit to troll or not... But he also probably brings the most real moment.

I'm not or have i ever been an "incel", nor "love shy", but who did grew up socially anxious, who turned it around in his late teen's/early 20's, and who started being romantically/sexually active in his mid 20's, and who posts here on occasion (mostly advice about what I know, which is what it's like dealing with and overcoming anxiety and depression, and general insights as to how people function and interact gained through a lot of first hand experience.) I feel like it's probably not a bad slice of exposition.
>>
How do I get my gf to be in the mood more often?
>>
>>17947174
Rohypnol.
>>
>>17947154
>just only broken out of my shell in the past year, never had any proper dating experience so I felt that asking people who have better and.more fruit experiences with girls and that kind of stuff would be better.

*shrug* I'm the anon who just posted below you. I started dating at 24, so I know what it's like to walk in with zero experience.

You can ask others, but personally, I was always the type that learned best off of his own mistakes, because that was always the best way for things to sink in for me. At some point in my life I realized when I had a crutch, I always relied on that too much and it soften the learned lesson for me.

That's I feel like the best lessons are learned through first hand experience, and overcoming your own fuck ups, but you may not be the same type of person as me. It's perfectly fine to ask for help from others if you feel like it'd benefit you and it's what you need to grow. Just don't fall in to the trap of using it as a crutch.

>It's just I usually end up dwelling on my.messages I send.

You WILL do that for a while. And it's pretty hard to stop. It will be a trail and error process for a while and you will end up needless overthinking things.

But the best thing to do is just to walk away. What's done is done. Learn from the results, don't obsess over what could have been.

It WILL go away after a while though. As you experience more and more successes and falures. You will start to build up confidence and start to feel like you know what you're doing, and as long as you keep trying to stay somewhat true to yourself, at some point realize: "Hey, I'm a decent person trying my best. If she's dead set on taking it the wrong way, too bad, her loss."

Keep going on anon. Try to enjoy this period while it lasts. It's crazy, it's nerve wracking, and it's anxiety filled, but there's a certain amount of excitement in the newness of everything and it's also a potential time for massive personal growth. Best of luck.
>>
>>17947215
Damn man, thanks alot for the advice. I appreciate it alot, I'll try more to do things by my own experience. At the end of the day I'm doing it for experience not validation so I should be focused on doing what I feel is right, I guess it's just not ever having a gf making me rely more on people in order to secure whatever chance I can get.

But really, it's gonna be me and whoever girl at the end of the day not me, acquaintance who gives advice and girl.

Well I'm only 19 desu so probably much younger than you, so I've got a long way and probably still seen as young in your eyes im gussing. Thoygh the fear of failure and loneliness is what makes things hard but for sure, I'll keep trying. I'm slowly learning to not care and just do what I can and accept results, I'll keep going. Thanks a lot
>>
>>17946688
I guess.
I do like her a lot. In my eyes she's almost perfect.

And she may or may not be interested. She gives off stupid amounts of mixed signals
>>
Asking a guy who works at the pizza place on campus for his number ,when he asks you if you want anything else, do or not?

I met him briefly a few months back but not sure if he remembers. We flirted a bit and had a pretty good convo. He's pretty cute. Also i'm not bad looking either so its probably not a bad thing if a cute girl asks your number?
>>
>>17947260

Normally, i'd say asking someone who's on the job is probably not going to work out (Honestly, when a customer or client ask for my number while I'm working, even if flirty banter goes on, I assume it's because of, you guessed it work. But then again, I admit I'm also dense as fuck sometimes) buuuut....

>pizza place on campus

You're in the clear.

To be honest, that's not a real job.

It's almost more college kids just hanging out, occasionally cleaning shit and getting yelled at, tossing some dough around, eating pizza/giving cheap pizza to their friends, while getting paid.

Ask away.
>>
For men and women

I'm going to be meeting an ex of mine tomorrow for coffee, we were together when we were teenagers but I did something silly and didn't contact her again, recently found her on facebook and messaged her out of the blue to see how she was. We started chatting about our lives and everything and we agreed to meet up tomorrow. My question is what to expect from this? I'm still interested in her after all this time and honestly didn't expect her to respond to me so nicely, would it be weird to ask if we could try again?
>>
Girls,

So after talking to my friend (female) recently about how I've been really trying to work on myself and put my self out there trying to date, she has started to compliment me out of the blue (apperance, outfit, etc), has been very interested in my tinder usage, and has been wanting to hang out more.

She's very socially awkward, and has stated before that we're just friends.

Is she starting to change her mind? Should I just play along to see where it goes? Am I overthinking it?
>>
>>17947410

She's just trying to motivate you
>>
>>17947303
>I'm still interested in her after all this time

Why? Have you never moved on? Have you never grown up and had any experiences in between?

I'm guessing she was the one who broke it off, what was the reason? Have you changed that since then?

She is not the same person she was then, and hopefully neither are you. Which means you should not have any reasonable basis for "still being interested". Even if you ARE the same people, that just means it's going to end exactly the same way it ended last time.

If you wanted to start a relationship, "try again" is the exact wrong mentality to have. It should never be "try again", because that just means you're going to repeat the same mistakes. It should always be "start something new".
>>
>>17947542

>Have you never moved on?Have you never grown up and had any experiences in between

Not him. But would that matter?
>>
>>17947551

Yes because, like I said, the idea is to start something new, not try to continue where you left off.

If you've never moved on, it's pretty clear which one you're trying to do.

It's pretty hard to build a new future when you're stuck living in the past.
>>
>>17947542
Yeah I have moved on but I still hold feelings for her. Oh like I said it was silly, I was trying to have telephone sex with her (which at the time we only had our home phones, no cells) but she got uncomfortable about it and she put the phone down, I assumed we were finished but she told me she constantly tried to ring back the next day and that to apologise and carry on but of course since it was a home phone I just assumed it was either my nan or scammers so I ignored it.

Basically misunderstandings is what ended it. Of course we have changed as people but she at least holds parts of her that I liked her for and has improved in other areas. I've improved and dated and that since as well obviously but me and her were our first relationship/crush.
>>
How do I find an asian or white girl into white guys?
Im not looking for girls who bang blacks, ideally a girl only into white guys.

Im fit and good looking, so I have no problem getting girls. I want a quality girl though.
>>
>>17946395
Anyone?
>>
>>17947572

I just don't want to "build a new future" with someone else. I know I'll never have that one girl back. But I don't want to have someone else
>>
>>17947257
Just realized I replied to the wrong one...
>>
>>17947577
>Of course we have changed as people but she at least holds parts of her that I liked her for and has improved in other areas

How do you know that? You haven't met her yet.

If you've ever tried online dating, there's one thing you know, online conversations have nothing to do with what someone is like in real.

Stop getting ahead of yourself. Yes, i'm sure some part of her is still the same, but like I said, if you want to try again it should be from a position of starting someone new and exciting, not revisiting the past. Plus you DON'T actually know what she's like now yet.

Go, feel things out, and if everything cool, go ahead and test the waters, but don't walk in with loaded expectations because that's generally how you fuck things up. Take things as they come.

>>17947593
>Why does a shy girl keep acting shy?

You basically just answered your own question.

If you've never noticed, shy people tend not take the initiative in social encounters. That's pretty much what being shy entails

>>17947595
>I just don't want to "build a new future" with someone else. I know I'll never have that one girl back. But I don't want to have someone else

Then you've trapped yourself in a loop. Not much can be done for you and nothing any one of us will say will help you.

Like anyone else who's put themselves in a loop (be they depressed individuals, drug addicts, or whatever else) it's on you to break out of it. you're the one who put yourself there, and you're the only one who can get yourself out.

You now know you're in a loop. What you do with that is up to you.
>>
>>17947597
Hands off my anon, he is mine!
>>
>>17947113
I guess.
I do like her a lot. In my eyes she's almost perfect.

And she may or may not be interested. She gives off stupid amounts of mixed signals
>>
>>17947607
Yes you are right, I'll approach this like you said. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17947607
>If you've never noticed, shy people tend not take the initiative in social encounters. That's pretty much what being shy entails

True. Just trying to figure out if she is doing because she is interested or what. She seems to be more open with other friends.

Also I am typically shy, and I am trying to take the initiative with her
>>
There a really cute girl I know, she is super pretty and has similar hobbies.

How do I go from having never spoken to touching her boob
>>
>>17946404
Anyone?
>>
>>17947583
anyone?
>>17947632
probably start talking to her about those similar hobbies.
>>
>>17945727
To Girls:
I have a GF and I keep getting this feeling that she's been raped. I keep asking about it from time to time. She says no, but for some reason because her father does some weird things (going to the room every night when they want privacy, telling them why'd you close the door, and when she said she "was changing" told her to hurry up as if she owes him attention etc). How can I get her to open up, if she even HAS anything to open up?
>>
>>17947047
I can empathize with a lot of it, but I dislike the way they go about it. I'm pretty afraid of approaching women with the intent of dating, and it's not something I ever talk about because it's an easy point for people to make fun of. Making fun of men with low experience is one of the few things its still socially acceptable to give people shit over.

But at the same time, a lot of these guys have much bigger issue than rejection from women, such as no job or real future. Even if I take dating off the table in its entirety, there's still a lot for me to live for. These guys just seem to give up.
>>
>>17947607

I dunno.

You know how if someone gets really attached to a dog, the dog dies, and the owner becomes so heartbroken they can't get another dog?

Thats how I feel
>>
why do girls never approach me
>>
>>17947665
>>17947047
Side note-rewatching it and just hit the weird comic part. I'm dying.
>>
>>17947657
>How can I get her to open up, if she even HAS anything to open up?

Not a girl.

But I have been with a couple rape victims including my current girlfriend (who was physical and sexually abused by her father as a child).

If it actually happened and she wants to tell you she'll tell you. Until that you trying to force anything will only have the opposite effect and make her want to get the fuck away from you too.

If you are afraid this is an ongoing thing and are afraid of her safety, then you can drop hints and try to be supportive, and try to get her to get the fuck out of there. But the decision to act can still comes down to her.

The trauma of rape often comes from feeling like having had all choice taken away from you.

Don't perpetuate that.

Be supportive, show her you're there for her through your actions, let her know your there if she needs you. That's all you can do.
>>
>>17947681
Im fucking retarded, I sent her a bunch of skype messages that goes completely against this. Im going to stick this in my wallet.

Thank you anon
>>
>>17947113
>>17946671
>>17946712

Maybe I can say something like ""Hey, I've been holding this in for a while, but I really like you, but I've always been afraid of losing you as a friend as well because I care a lot about our relationship, but I had to get this off my chest, I don't really care if you don't feel the same way, but I'd still like to remain your friend as well if I could."
>>
Girls, what do you love about masculinity?
>>
Girls, is it possible to start feeling daily nausea, dizziness and cravings from pregnancy less than a week after having your period? Fuck I'm scared.
>>
>>17947822
You're probably just sick, anon. You'll be fine for a couple weeks. This is your least fertile time anyway.
>>
guys: I'm a lesbian. fairly recently, a butchy one. exponentially more guys hit on me now. I'm very obviously gay. why? is it a conquest thing? because that's fucking dumb lmao
>>
>>17947826
We had sex and period happened day after. At 20 years old is a pretty fertile age though. Mom thinks pregnant.
>>
>>17947827
You must look more attainable that way.
>>
>>17947831
Your mom is as paranoid as you are. Take a test if you're so freaked out.
>>
>>17947846
i'm plain looking either way. nothing intimidating.
>>
>>17947698
Hmm I have no experience with this but I think it would be harder to keep on being friends if you tell her you Really like her and have done so for a while. Maybe just ask her if she'd like to go on a date.
>>
>>17947875
Eh, I would try that. But she is very shy and probably inexperienced with that.

Also, she always is enthusiastic about getting together, and will agree to it, but shys away when we get closer to doing so.

And yea, I see what you mean.
>>
>>17947847
Waiting for next morning
>>
>>17947831

You told your parents you had sex?
>>
>>17947960
No, the symptoms
>>
Why do some people think that getting getting laid is effortless and that girls like sex as much as guys do? It's annoying

There's a reason why prostitutes are abysmally expensive and male prostitutes are not really a thing
>>
>>17947964

Oh, makes sense.

It would have sounded awkward to me if you were like "mommm me and jake had sex, and like I feel sick as fuck.."
>>
File: 1483831253533.jpg (20KB, 413x408px)
1483831253533.jpg
20KB, 413x408px
So I just added this girl on snapchat, yet she has no clue who I am and what I look like.

I take this as an opportunity for me to get in good. However, how do I go about this? I just invite a girl I know well to go do something, and they usually agree, others dont respond(they had interest before). But what do I do with a girl that doesnt know me and vice versa.

I'm average at best, and I drive. What might attract her attention and for her to say something? Or maybe what should I do?
>>
>>17947827
I'm fairly into the lesbian look and lots of straight women have it so that's probably why. Have you considered looking normal instead of going for a memey trend?
>>
>>17948122

Dick pic
>>
>>17948055
Male prostitutes aren't a thing because there's no demand for them, since women can get sex whenever they want. You didn't really think this one through.
>>
>>17948122
>and I drive

lmao how's high school going?
>>
>>17948134
This.
>>
File: 1405694794707.png (567KB, 480x639px)
1405694794707.png
567KB, 480x639px
Do girls think it's creepy if an older guy flirts with them? Would you date someone older? I'm 25 and the girl I like is 20. I've never really dated anyone a year or two younger than me. I'm kind of self conscious about it.
>>
>>17948145
You'd be surprised with how often you see people who dont know how to drive or dont have a license. I just have my own car and shit, although its a beatup truck I love to death.

Really though, with my meme shit and meme responses aside, what the FUCK do I do?

>>17948132
Nice meme.
>>
>>17948131
ah
i mean, i'm most comfortable this way
all i did was cut my hair short, stop wearing makeup most of the time, and dress a little more to the masc side. my body type helps too, i'm an average weight but i have like no curves at all

i'm not trying to be Hot Topic edgy or anything. i just hated being so fem and innocent looking, this balances the long eyelashes and baby face out a little haha.
>>
>>17948159
It depends on the situation, but 25 and 20 is leagues away from something weird like 25 and 18. How do you know her?
>>
>>17948168
We used to work together, but she started when I was leaving. Then we ran into each other on my college campus last semester and we've been hanging out.
>>
>>17948167
Weak guys are scared of pretty Stacys like >>17948159
. You dressing like a tomboy and acting like a male friend is their wet dream, as they feel they can talk to you like another guy.

Men will want to fuck you no matter what you look like, anyways. Don't keep them as friends.
>>
>>17948173
That's a natural situation, sounds good. If she's hanging out with you for no gain (like class notes), she's probably interested too. Good luck.
>>
>>17948159

There is this 20 year old girl who's super into me. Like, way into me to the point it's overwhelming... she literally said "your maturity makes me wet".. I'm 25 btw
>>
Girls

What would you think if after being with your boyfriend for a while and you started to call him "baby" and he rejected it and asked you not call him that?

It bothers me a lot to get called that. I don't care if I'm called "nerd" or "geek", but for some reason "baby" bothers me a lot
>>
>>17948167
That's the kind of thing I like so that's probably why. Have you had many women hitting on you too or not as many?

>>17948175
>Men will want to fuck you no matter what you look like, anyways. Don't keep them as friends.
That's retarded and untrue.
>>
ladies or men please help

>24
>last year (23) used to buy alcohol for and occasionally do drugs with this 18 year old sloot that i met at a party in the city who went to hs with my brother
>she had this friend that she brought around once or twice that i kinda liked
>Now I matched her on tinder
>never would have swiped right for her if I would have noticed, just massively swipe right

Idk, kinda want to try to fuck this chick, but my beta half just tells me shes just gonna fuck with me even though shes like 5 or 6 years younger than me. What should I do? pic unrelated
>>
For the ladies.

This chick I'm dating was really into me at the beginning now she seems distant.

A couple of days ago I suggested to hangout. She said sure said on what day she was able to. She asked if we could Netflix and chill at my place. Fine by me. Come today she said she started a boxing class and was too sore to come over. She canceled her own plans.

Previous Snapchat posts Suggest she could be playing the field. She said she didn't want her "cousin" to feel like the third wheel that Friday night.

Should I completely disregard this chick or should I leave her in the back burner?
>>
Females...

Would you ever let a guy friend out of the "friend zone"?
>>
Girls that have cheated,
why did you do it?
did he ever find out?
>>
File: 1st trans lady.jpg (63KB, 521x588px)
1st trans lady.jpg
63KB, 521x588px
Has anyone here ever flown to another country to meet a boy/girl that they met on facebook? How did it turn out?

About a year ago this girl added me randomly on facebook (probably liked one of my comments on a page, its happened again since with randoms).
Now, fast forward a year and we've started sending nudes. She lives America, and I live in New Zealand. Her facebook seems legit (very active), but I'm considering facetiming her as a next step to make sure it's actually a real person (wouldn't care if my nudes got leaked anyway, didnt show my face in nudes, neither did she).
Anybody had similar experiences?
Should I make a separate thread for this?
>>
>>17948261
Male here thats gotten out of the friendzone. My relationship with that person was totally fucked after that and we never talked again. Theres a reason why youre "just friends". My advice would be to ditch that girl and move on.

>>17948281
Definitely facetime her first.

One of my friends flew to honduras today from the US to meet a girl. No ones heard from him all day, he went to san pedro sula which is extremely dangerous. I think he might be kidnapped/dead. The US is way safer than honduras though, youre not gonna get kidnapped and robbed flying into the US.
>>
Boys and girls, should I start collecting Warhammer 40k? Ive always been interested in this hobby, and I don't have any hobbies at 27. The costs don't bother me, and I think it might be fun. I hang out on /tg/ quite a bit
>>
>>17948287
I really want to bone her, though. Not so much that I'm willing to jeopardize my friendship, but my dick wants what my dick wants.
>>
>>17948134
...but that is the point that I was intentionally implying
>>
>>17948298
I became friends with this girl around the time I graduated highschool. I had a long term girlfriend but I had a huge crush on this chick. My gf was like 3 years younger than us and I never said anything about it but she always used to say that she knew we liked eachother and that i'd leave her for her one day.

The girl ended up dating some other dude i was friends with and me and my gf broke up because I got super into partying because of this other girl. So after her and this other dude break up after about a year, I finally get out of the friendzone I was in for like 2 1/2 years at this point and start fucking her.

The sex was awesome. She moved into my moms basement pretty shortly after and it all went downhill from there. I worked 40 hours a week at walmart and sold about $800 worth of drugs a week too. She spent all of it on booze and partying and I took her out to dinner every night. She treated me like fucking dirt too.

After about 3 months of this, she left me and cheated on me with a "friend" the day that my best friend killed himself. I flipped out and ended up in rehab.

Now shes a homeless stripper drug addict, im in college but have serious anger management issues which have caused me legal trouble, and the girl who I originally dated (and probably should have married) ended up turning into hipster feminist trash but is graduating college with a bachelors in a top tier field at the end of this next semester.

Moral of the story. Just fuck her and leave her or just ditch the whore altogether. Not worth your time or effort.
>>
Guys:

What does it say about a guy who has done the following sexually:

>Had FWBs, one night stands, one MFF and one MMF.
>Only two girlfriends, one who cheated on him, one he cheated on.
>Cheated with a porn star
> Has done missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, anal, titfuck, spitroast
> Fucked all of the above with and without condoms
>Videotaped his exploits with these various women

Vs a girl who has done the following

>Been in one long term relationship
>Virgin

Compatible?
>>
>>17948318
Not a guy, but that doesn't sound compatible at all. Your values around sex are too different. And I'm not sure why you'd want to date someone who has a history of cheating in the first place
>>
>tfw I fell for my best friend
There's no easy way out of this, is there?
>>
>>17948317
Shit dude, that's really rough.
>>
>>17948318
Why on earth would you want to date that guy?? It sounds like a terrible idea!
>>
>>17948231
some girls do, but i'm friends with a pretty big chunk of the gay population at my university and they all know i have a girlfriend so they respect that. it's mostly guys that just hit on people in public out of the blue, anyway
>>
>>17948318
100% incompatible
>>
>>17948350
Well if a big chunk of people know you have a gf then I wouldn't worry about anything else. There's nothing wrong with attention either, I've had a few guys hit on me even though I'm completely straight. It's no bother really.
>>
>>17945727
Ladies,

Would you date a guy who doesn't have friends? Or a guy who has few friends but rarely talks to them (couple of times a month)? Assuming it's not because he's a jerk or unlikable.
>>
>>17948375
My roommate has no friends except for me and my best friend and hes dating a decent looking (by most peoples standards, not mine) girl for a few years and has been regularly getting laid since highschool
>>
File: IMG_6244.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
Ladies,

Considering you're mature and know what you want instead of playing games.

How long do you wish to be in a relationship with a significant other before considering engagement/marriage?
>>
Because these are general question threads and there's not any other place for me to post: I need help from either gender/sex/alien species.

I'll greentext this shit for easier reading
>moved in with roommate 2 months ago
>let me squat for a bit as I was finding my job
>found job within a month
>made decent bank
>gave her money
>asked her to sign a receipt saying I paid this much for her (it was half of my check)
>she flipped her shit and called me various synonyms for worthless scum and piece of shit, told me to get out of her sight, and threatened kicking me out...even though I just wanted her to sign a paper
So, what did I do wrong?
She's been sort of nasty to me in the past, but this just tops every other time she was so pissed.

Keep in mind, the only time I squatted for was a month. I know that's still bad, but it shouldn't resort to threats and rather brash namecalling.

As she was violently reacting, I never hit her, or looked back at her or anything at all. I just nodded over and over and said 'ok, fine, i fucked up, sorry' over and over again.

Really, I shouldn't be saying sorry, unless what I did was wrong. I also don't trust her with money, seeing as she spends it on exotic cars and decorative furniture...which was also why she was threatening me much earlier than even the first month to get a job.

Obviously, now I'm saving to move out.
>>
>>17948485
>exotic cars and decorative furniture

The fuck kind of place are you living in?

Also her calling you worthless when you actually try to pay her is bizarre. You didn't fuck up dude, she's just retarded.
>>
>>17948491

A materialistic place, to be honest. All the shit in this house is apparently expensive and so very valued.

Funny thing is it was a substantial amount of money, and I work a full-time position to get it. I don't even spend on fun stuff anymore just to save up bit-by-bit, using it mostly for cabs to-and-from work.

I doubt she's retarded, considering she knows well enough to spend money on a fucking Mercedez Benz...from 2015. I know that sounds undervalued, but to even buy a fucking Mercedez means you spent a chunk of change.
>>
>>17948501
For all you know she's racking up extreme debt or using daddys money.
>>
>>17948407

At least the honeymoon phase has to end and reality settle in before even considering marriage is realistic, so at least a few years. The length of the time isn't that important, though. It's more about having faced real problems in the relationship beforehand, so that you can be sure the marriage won't fall apart once things get tough. Having a few proper fights, coming to an agreement about kids and other such important issues and hopefully some sort of other life "crisis" (like a compromise about moving or something) are something I consider necessary.
>>
>>17945980
Just treat it as if she's under the weather. Some periods are just like a barely noticeable, mildly inconvenient cold, and some are very painful and keep you bed-ridden.
>>
>>17947583
Anywhere really. White girls who date outside their race are the minority. IIRC white women are the most "loyal" to their race of any race, men or women.
>>
>>17947672
Girls rarely ever approach anyone period.
>>
>>17947764
Almost everything really
>>
>>17948510
Betting on both. I heard from her brother (unlike her, we're buds) that she inherited 1/4th her dead dad's funds a few months ago. It was ~85,000 dollars.

It still pisses me off that she flipped her shit at me while she's the one spending on stupid shit.

Anyway, thanks anon for assuring that I'm not worthless.
>>
>>17948159
I wouldn't date an older man, but you won't know how that girl feels unless you try.
>>
>>17948261
My boyfriend and I were friends for years before we became a couple. I think that's ideal.
>>
>>17948552
You did good man. As soon as you got money, you tried to pay her and get proof of payment (which really is a good idea) and she's just an idiot, especially for spending all her inheritance on dumb shit. She'll end up living with her brother soon.
>>
>>17948407
At least three years. Even that seems like too little. But I doubt I'm going to get (legally) married regardless, even though I definitely want everything else that marriage involves.
>>
>>17948407
I don't want to get married. It seems like a waste of time and money.
>>
>>17948567
To clarify, I want a life partner. I just don't want a -marriage- in the official sense. I get the same benefits anyway if the relationship lasts over 10 years.
>>
>>17947827
>guys: I'm a lesbian. fairly recently, a butchy one. exponentially more guys hit on me now. I'm very obviously gay. why? is it a conquest thing? because that's fucking dumb lmao

My best friends a lesbian. No joke, 2/3 times, she says that to a guy to get him to back off, he just wants to try harder.

I've got another friend who has told me he doesn't believe she's gay, that one day he's gong to convince her, and he's going to get in her pants...

On the flip side, every time I go to hang out with her at a gay bar or club, when I say I'm straight, 2/3 times, the gay guy just tries harder.

I've taken a cue from her and just stopped saying that shit and just rolled with and get them to fuck off in other ways.

No fucking idea. It's dumb, but apparently it happens.

>>17948281
>Has anyone here ever flown to another country to meet a boy/girl that they met on facebook?

Reminded me of this... You don't even need to read the article, just read the headline in the url.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3719762/Love-struck-Dutchman-flew-5-000-miles-meet-Chinese-woman-met-online-hospitalised-waiting-10-days-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html

>>17948318
>What does it say about a guy who has done the following sexually: Vs a girl who has done the following. Compatible?

Uhhh... People grow up... but honestly... you are completely fucking different levels.

Even if he wanted to give this a legitimate try, he will have MASSIVE issues adjusting.
Even if she wanted to give this a legitimate try, she will probably have issues wrapping her head around his history, and will probably be suspicious.

There would be HUUUUUGE hurdles in this relationship. They could potentially be overcome, but it would completely depend on the maturity of everyone involved, and even if that's incredibly high, there's a still chance it fails.
>>
what does it mean when a girl leaves her accessories at your place?
>>
>>17948581
If it's post hookup or something, she's probably just forgetful.

But if you're in a relationship, she's starting that 'moving in and getting comfy in your space' phase.
>>
>>17948485
>asked her to sign a receipt saying I paid this much for her (it was half of my check)

Your friend sounds unstable as fuck.

But it could be that:

1.) In her mind she took you in out of generosity, but not long after, you basically spit in her face by implying she's not trust worthy and out to screw you, even though you were the one who was squatting for free.

2.) she thought it was always a temp thing that you were around. And she was cool with you paying her back, but when you asked for a receipt--in most places that's binding proof that you have lived there, and under most tenant laws, that means it becomes legally nigh impossible to get you the fuck off of her property(tenant laws are wacky and are different from county to county), when she was only thinking you were going to be there a few weeks. So now it looks like to her you're trying to embed yourself and take advantage of her generosity.

Dunno though man.
>>
>>17948318
ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg tier
>>
>>17948596
> that means it becomes legally nigh impossible to get you the fuck off of her property
Considering she's burning through inheritance money on frivolous things and cars, I doubt she's smart enough to know any of that kind of thing.
>>
>>17948318

This really sounds like trolling or jerking material for yourself but in case it is let me be very fucking clear.

YOU ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. GET RID OF THAT GUY IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>17945727

How short is too short for a guy? I'm 5'8" or probably 5'7" and a half.
>>
>>17948613
It depends on the girl. Most girls just want a guy who is taller than them.
>>
>>17948613
See the FAQ about insecurities

>>17948615 is right though. Luckily for you, the average female height is something like 5'4"
>>
>>17948628

See my cock about sucking it you fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1393999907707.jpg (47KB, 490x490px)
1393999907707.jpg
47KB, 490x490px
>>17948629
Manlet rage is real
>>
>>17948613
You can't change your height, but you can accumulate wealth. Nothing makes a woman wetter than a wealthy guy.

Having a fulfilling relationship is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood. My advice is to find someone foreign who still has some decent values left in them.
>>
>>17948629
No thanks, if your height is anything to go by, it'll be tiny as fuck.
>>
>>17948596
The first point is more relatable, but considering her spending habits and erratic behavior, I have every reason NOT to trust her. Still, in her fucked up mindset, I can see this. Shame I'm not as good an empath as I am a worker bee.

Still, the 2nd point makes sense as well. Although in my county, such laws don't apply unless my name was on the lease (which it never was).
>>
>>17947827
It's less about conquest about more about just making sure.
>>
To girls, but I guess guys can answer too.

I'm recovering from a skin disease and corticosteroid addiction. I've gotten a bit fat and my skin chafes occasionally now, esp my face. I'd avoided socializing until starting uni and now me and a girl are hitting off. We kissed, it was my first in 3 years. The thing is I've been lucky that my skin didn't act up when I'm with her, but I've avoided her like the plague when it does, shooting down her invitations and now she's probably thinking I'm losing my interest in her. I want to tell her my situation but I feel like it'd disgust and turn her off completely.

How would you react to that, and what should I do?
>>
I've had about 8 fake numbers now. Is there any way I can signal to a girl that I don't care if she rejects me, just don't give me a fake number? I don't mind rejection, I'm used to it at this point. I just hate awkwardly calling/texting random people. Especially now that it's become trendy to fuck with people who mis-text or mis-call you.
>>
>>17946485
That or she just doesnt know you well enough to strike up a convo. Maybe invite her to attend something with you and some friends to make her feel comfortable approaching you. And something to text about after.
>>
>>17946847
To be honest with you hun, I think she is trying to distance you so it's easier to break up. She feels bad about it but she is going to do it. If the relationship is rocky and emotional, then how can you expect it to work if you lived together? I think you should wait till after exams and then let her know you would like to know if she wants to continue. Sometimes people change especially at that age. It's not really anyone's fault. You guys can still be friends. It's going to hurt like a bitch but don't be bitter. Thank her for the time she spent with you.

Best case, she is just stressed and wants quiet time. Maybe she will be happy that you are right were you guys left off. But I would wait a while, focus on school.
>>
>>17948637
Kek
>>
>>17948793
hmm, I might have a solution to this. I heard it a while back. Basically, you read their number back, and cock up one of the numbers. If its a fake number they probably won't notice, if it is genuinely their number, and they are actually interested they will correct you
>>
>>17946913
Us girls can be lame sometimes, especially youngins. Get a hobby, get fit, hang with outdoorsy people. Get a fleshlight. If you want company, find good bros to confide in. If the chicks around you are being turds, wait for them to grow up then check on em again. You dont need a lady to validate yourself, life is always lonely even in relationships. Hopefully you'll trust this bitch haha
>>
>>17948838
I've actually tried that. You'd be surprised at how many girls consistently use the same fake number apparently.

I think I might just call the number right after she gives it to me so "she has my number too" . I don't want to put her on the spot for giving me a fake though. I mean I get it, rejection sucks for both people. Idk I might just have to rethink my approach. I'm either super ugly or doing something wrong. Hoping it's the latter.
>>
>>17947061
Just get good at oral and fingering, be sensual and supportive in other aspects of a relationship. One of my friends is dating a guy with a small penor because big ones hurt to her. She likes a smaller one but more clit stimulation. You will find a girl, just be honest, if they aren't satisfied move on. You can have a good sex life with any size genitals, just find the right person.
>>
>>17947410
She is probably just excited for the drama of it. You are like a dolly and she is entertained by this event. Don't do anything stupid. Or maybe joke and say she should make an account to see if you match.
>>
>>17948847
Call them on the spot and if it's the wrong number, punch them in the face.
>>
hello I mostly lurk on other boards but I am curious to see if anyone has any suggestions / ideas. I'll stay in the thread and try to answer any questions that come up cause I like being fair n stuff
>question
How do I keep girls from realizing I'm a plastic shell after a few weeks, or alternatively, how do I open up to people enough to be able to form a connection?
I can't really find a way to word this accurately, sorry desu
>context
I'm very good at first impressions and appearing a certain way - good control over my image or something. The best way I'd be able to describe it is being better as a teaser trailer than a feature film.
Basically, I'm fucking LIT for the first couple weeks, but as time goes on, I find myself both getting bored and feeling like I've run out of cards to play. I'm pretty much incapable of reciprocating intimacy or opening up, and I think this has a bit to do with it (aside from having a giant ego and shit ofc), but I don't know how to get past that barrier. Don't know how to form meaningful attachments, platonic or otherwise, and I'm not cynical or arrogant enough to really believe that 99.5% of people i interact with are just boring.
>>
>>17947583
Towns/cities with higher asian populations? Or go abroad and take a girl home. Knew a guy who found a wife in Japan, she wanted support/better life, he wanted to improve his life with a partner. Fair trade. Works more if you have a good job. Hope you don't just have an asian fetish and don't like that her personality isn't exotic enough. Just be nice and supportive.
>>
>>17948842
This is terrible advice.
Take it from a guy, don't take advice from women. They're not in your shoes, they'll never be in your shoes and they'll never understand what it's like to be in your shoes.
>>
>>17947764
It's the contrast. Plus it makes us excited and frightened which can be a fun feeling. A strong man that could rip you apart with his big arms just as much as his gaze could. We wanna be man-handled sometimes, sweet and dainty doesn't always cut it.
>>
>>17947822
Sometimes it's just weird hormones after your period, the sperm should have died by the time you ended your period. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>17947827
They probably think you are a straight girl who doesn't put a lot of effort into looking pretty so they think you are a bit easier to lay. Tell them their sea cucumbers don't interest you lol they think lez are just girls who haven't had the right dick yet.
>>
>>17948173
It's only weird if you make it weird, I was 20 dating a 32 y/o guy and it was fine
>>
>>17948294
Do it, my brother collects them and he pays me to paint them. Maybe you can get a cute art gf to help you paint
>>
>>17948375
My husband has 2 friends back in his hometown that he barely even talks with. They play online video games but he doesn't socialize much other than that. I have a huge circle of friends and I am very social, he tags along and adds commentary every once in a while. I think he just tolerates them because the girls I hang out with are cute. It has worked out so far. We balance each other.
>>
>>17948407
It depends on the person. I clicked with my husband right away. We got married about a year later. Don't have kids yet but plan to when we settle into a nice house. We are both easy going so that helps. Great sex helps too!
>>
>>17947827
As another lesbian: Yeah a lot of guys think they can 'turn' you. It's absurdly dumb but that's how it is.
>>
>>17948581
Marking her territory, I leave hairties and bobby pins lol
>>
Guys
I kinda have the hots for my best friend. We've been really close since we were little kids, we study together, have vacations together etc, but it's never been romantic between the two of us in the least.
Now, I've recently broken up with my boyfriend of two years because turns out he's been fucking someone else for months. Needless to say I was pretty gutted about it and had my friend's shoulder to cry on, he comforted me etc. There wasn't anything romantic about it (he just kinda held me and stroked my head and stuff) but it got me absurdly horny.
So, question, I definitely don't want to ruin our friendship in any way, or make it awkward, and I'm not sure if it's just some weird rebound thing but I also just can't stop thinking about it. I dreamed about him last night, what the heck.
Do I tell him all that? On one hand I kinda hope he'd reject me, laugh it off and we'll just stay good friends but on the other I just want to pounce him.
>>
>>17948793
Girls give fake numbers if you are being too pushy and they are afraid to say no. Some girls are used to guys thinking no means later or try harder. Maybe not be so forward? Idk the situation though, maybe work on getting to know her more before asking for a number, so she wouldn't give you the wrong number because she hangs out with you.
>>
>>17948972
I agree with this. I've only given a fake number out once in my life, to a complete jock who just wouldn't stop pestering me all night in the most disgusting ways ("c'mon baby you know you want this package") and I just gave him the number so he leaves me alone.
>>
>>17948875
Well instead of just saying I am wrong, give him guy advice then. If you know what it's like then help him out instead of just being a butt
>>
>>17948968
Heal from your last relationship first, then consider your feelings again. If you still wanna hop on that go for it.
>>
Girls is "hey baby, as long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit" a bad pickup line?
>>
>>17948997
How long should I wait, would you say? We broke up two months ago and I've been itching about him ever since and honestly it's getting a little hard to ignore.

>>17948999
Absurdly bad but I might laugh about it.
>>
>>17949006
Are you ovulating currently? If I'm really horny (which is usually during ovulation) I sometimes kinda gush a little when I orgasm. I wouldn't call it squirting since it's never a lot but it's noticeable and happens when I start orgasming usually.
Anyway, like I said might just be because you were really turned on. Be happy, it's a pretty great feeling and lots of girls never experience it.
>>
>>17949013

Ooh, I am actually! Thanks for the tip :)

However, there was a huge patch of damp on the bed, so it was clearly a bit of a gush as opposed to just being really wet. It just blows my mind that I can go this long in my life without it then BOOM, it happens.
>>
>>17949030
Yeah honestly female sexuality is just odd and complicated, sometimes stuff just happens. I've never had a vaginal orgasm in my life until like a month ago when it suddenly worked and since then I've had like a dozen, it's like someone flipped a switch.
>>
>>17949001
Two months... hmmmm
Have you gotten over the ex? Do you still have contact with him? You might be in the clear, but don't be so hasty that you make him feel used. Maybe gradually open up to him, then, you know, you can open up FOR him. Let him know you appreciate that he was there and you admire that he was so good to you. He made you feel safe and calm in the crazy storm of it all. Make him feel like a protector. Then offer to show your appreciation haha
>>
>>17949054
I'm definitely over him. The cheating and lying still hurts but I don't want him in my life anymore at all. Don't contact him, don't talk to him.
Well that's exactly what he did and how I felt, and probably what got me horny. (a woman into protection and care, imagine!)
But how do I communicate that? Except just waiting naked in his bed and stuff.
>>
>>17945727

How do I proposition a girl I know to be my fwb? There's this nice girl at uni who I get along with but don't want to date since I'll be moving several states away in about a year. I don't want her to think I'm using her or to come off as a weirdo.
>>
>>17949066
Offer to take him to dinner maybe? Tell him you value his company and want him to know you are doing great. Don't bring up the ex much in convo. Tell him you would like to spend more time with him after knowing he is a trustworthy guy. Hell, he might have been trying to hold back because he didn't want to take advantage of the situation when you were at a weak point. Let him know you found it attractive that he took the time to comfort you.
>>
>>17949066
Pounce him first. Explain why afterwards.
Asserting yr lust first will do more to persuade him and then explaining afterwards will reconcile it in his head.
of course if he pushes u away first out of confusion / concern then it's better to just explain
It's also a good gauge of how much he reciprocates the attraction.
If you try to speak to him / explain why first there's still a good chance it'll work but depending on his personality you may just end up being viewed as a "little sister" of sorts or he'll feel embarrassed / like a backup or second choice.
That being said, it could still work. You know him best, so you should be able to tell better how he'll react to each route.

>>17949095
flirt flirt flirt flirt then ask if she wants to hook up
Depending on how close she feels to you you could say something abt feeling a genuine connection or whatever but not wanting to tie either of you down bc of the move
good luck mi amigo

>>17948866
No bites? :^(
>>
>>17949101
Okay, and then? Like do I wait for him to take a step in my direction and stuff? I don't want to seem too forthcoming or something but at the same time I really, really want to sleep with him.
>>
>>17949095
"I really think you are pretty cool. I also find you incredibly sexy. I am not looking for a serious thing right now because I will be away soon. I was wondering if you would like to have a fun fling with me until I leave. Like a summer love fling. If you want to spend some time together, let me know. I can make it worth your while."
>>
>>17945727

I never socialized in high school unless you want to count being bullied as socializing. I had the opportunity to, but I didn't trust anyone because I thought anyone who was being nice was trying to trick me, which in hindsight is retarded.

Now I'm 21 years old and have no social skills. Even after attempting to become social I have made no friends, I'm like Teflon around people.

I'm not an asshole, people seem to like me, but no one ever asks me to go anywhere with them or hang out, not even my friends. I always have to ask people or invite myself, no one ever invites me anywhere.

I feel like an actual robot sometimes that is unable to relate to others or fit in to society because I've been detached for so long. The worst thing about this is that I've tried hard to fix myself and it
Doesn't work.

Pls help
>>
>>17949106
I mean, you could just pounce like the other anon said, but if he doesn't see you that way it could come off desperate and sad
>>
>>17949119
Yeah and I'd be desperate and sad, too. I guess I'll try and take it slow.
>>
>>17949120
I am sure you are a nice girl and he should follow if he is interested.
>>
>>17949130
Well thanks. It's just a weird feeling for me because the last few weeks I didn't feel any arousal at all, about anyone. And suddenly he's there and I'm burning up
>>
>>17949134
If you get into kissing him let him know you have wanted him and you are longing to have him inside you and you don't know what overcame you and stuff like that, guys like a bit of dirty talk but don't get too raunchy
>>
>>17949137
Yeah I'm not into dirty talk at all anyway (or any good at it I'm sure) but just honestly saying I really want to get dicked works I guess
>>
>>17949147
Crossing my fingers for ya, hope it turns out ok. If not you can always just blame it on emotions from the breakup if he doesnt take the bait and gets weirded out.
>>
>>17949160
Thanks Anon. I'll do my best. Either way I'll come back here and either cry from joy or just cry
>>
>>17949118
Therapy. This is too big of a question for a cutesy thread. This isn't really relevant.
>>
>>17949105
>>17948866
>No bites? :^(

Yours is a hard question and would be best answered by someone who has gone through what you have. I'm an oversharer, I don't know how to answer your question. You'll be lucky to find someone here who relates. I suggest therapy.

Also you really shouldn't namefag when you're brand new to a board.
>>
>>17948407
I feel in love with my boyfriend almost immediately and we have offhandedly talked about marriage and moving in together and multi-year life plans.
But we both recognize that it's wise to wait several years before marriage. I'm thinking 3+ years. If it's forever, what difference would a couple years make? I'd also want to consider the legal benefits of marriage vs staying as we are. I can see me being the kind of person who is with someone for 4-7 years before marriage.
I really don't think you know someone until you've seen what they're like through multiple year cycles. You've gotta see how they react to different situations. I'd also want to see what he's like when we're more casual comfortable around each other and less gleefully excited.
>>
File: 16413713717117.png (153KB, 421x500px)
16413713717117.png
153KB, 421x500px
What's the best way of revealing to a girl that I have lots of freaky cartoon porn kinks, (like shota, furry, etc.) without ruining any chances of a relationship?

Do I go the nerdy friend route first and ease into revealing that part of me before trying to get intimate/romantic, or do I start a relationship and find a way to deal with it later?

Porn and reality have a very distinct line for me. I keep all my freaky kinks in the realm of fictional porn, outside of that I'm just a typical weeb, but I know some girls have problems with porn in general, let alone fringe stuff.
I don't want to have to hide shit in a relationship, but I don't want to make a girl think that I can't tell the difference between a cartoon and a real person/animal/appliance.

I want to handle it the best way possible, and not end up one of those sorry-ass dudes that got the cops called on him because he married a normie and she found loli on his computer.
>>
>>17948789

You can compromise midway: tell her about your condition, but say you don't feel comfortable seeing her when you have it active

She'll either undertsand or say she wants to see you either way
>>
Both: My girlfriend and I can't give each other hickeys. I've bitten her as hard as I'm willing to and done the suck thing for a decent amount of time, but the red mark just fades away. Same on her end. Are we stupid?
>>
>>17948968

Why would it ruin the friendship? You've been friends from childhood, just say you wanna try something and kiss him. He probably has a crush on you too but is too shy or afraid to move on it

It's that idea of ruinning friendships that puts guys in the friendzone. Only girls face relationships and sex like that
>>
>>17949317
One of the scariest things I've done was revealing that I'm into shota/loli to my now boyfriend. I've never told another soul and never will. Thankfully he found it really hot.

We were best friends at the time. I believe you should talk about these things before a relationship. Waiting until you're in one seems manipulative to me, like you're trying to trap them, and you've already gotten them to commit and do other things while keeping some potentially important information from them. If they aren't okay with it when you're not even together, then you're probably not compatible.
>>
After turning 26 it's starting to dawn on me that online dating will probably be my only chance to find a relationship, but I'm not desperate.

In the unlikely scenario that a girl shows interest in me on some dating site but I'm not interested in her, how do I avoid making a thing out of it that could hurt her feelings?
I've never used a dating site so I'm not sure how they work, but I've always dreaded having to turn down someone I find unattractive, especially since being a nerdy virgin makes me feel like I shouldn't have the "right" to be picky.

Do people get upset when they're turned down on dating sites? Is it personal or do these sites use some simplistic notification system where you get a friend request and either accept it or deny it?
Is it worse to ignore someone showing interest or turn them down outright?

I've always had a fragile conscious and this shit drives me to the point of anxiety to think about.
>>
>>17949335
>revealing that I'm into shota/loli to my now boyfriend. I've never told another soul and never will. Thankfully he found it really hot.
Just out of curiosity: Are you a woman, or gay/bi?

I'm not the most attractive guy so one of the things that worries me is that it'll "look worse" coming from me than from someone cuter or of the opposite gender. As sexist as it may be from my experience people generally react to nerdy girls being into traps/shota/etc. as "typical" while overweight dudes are "creepy pedos."

>I believe you should talk about these things before a relationship.
>If they aren't okay with it when you're not even together, then you're probably not compatible.
Sound reasoning, though it's still difficult to imagine a good time/way to talk about it that doesn't feel forced and doesn't feel like a last-minute "hey before we hook up I should tell you something" thing.
>>
>>17949354
I'm a girl and I totally get you. It's true that people are more lenient with girls for stuff like that. I understand it's a tricky situation. From what I recall, we were already having a deep discussion about porn and kinks and secrets so it was the best opportunity I was going to get. Maybe your convos will progress that way as well.
>>
File: IMG_20161202_130932.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161202_130932.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
Can a fat guy get a gf?
>>
>>17949410
Yes, a fat gf
>>
>>17949413

Fat girls don't like fat guys anon, they'll always want someone better and when they get skinny they'll leave you :(
>>
File: IMG_4572.jpg (240KB, 448x455px)
IMG_4572.jpg
240KB, 448x455px
>>17949421
>when they get skinny
>>
>>17949421
Why don't you get skinny then?
>>
>>17949328
Ruining the friendship because if I try to hook up with him and it doesn't work, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy friendship afterwards.
Friendzone is a dumb concept anyway.
>>
>>17949454

I'm not that guy but Im working on it anon. Last time I was skinny no girls wanted me either so it's not going to have an effect but here we go again.
>>
>>17949471
2 think its definitely better than being fat, not to mention the health benefits.
>>
>>17949410
Yeah, but not just any fat guy. You can be fat and have stuff to offer. The fat guys who get girls typically are also friendly, good at flirting/affection/sex, have something going in their life and are fun company all around. Stuff like that. Doesn't have to be exactly this combination but you get the idea.

>>17949421
Know and see plenty of fat guys with both chubby and skinny girls.
>>
For both sides.
Would you rather date a loyal, loving, charismatic, motivated and active obese person or a really hot and rich person who is always demanding, never returning favors, rarely helping you with the household and who is unreliable?
>>
>>17949485

Those fat guys have good social skills. I'm r9k-tier and have scared girls who were attracted to me off by my voice alone. There was this girl who would follow me around and always ask about me/say hello to me. The one time I said hello back she was repulsed and never talked to me again.
>>
>>17949495

Obese person. A loving ugly girl is infinity x better than a mean rich girl.
>>
Why don't white girls like white guys generally speaking ?
>>
>>17949485
The prime example for attractive fat men is Kevin James (if you ignore his paul blart movies).
I'm a straight guy but even I can't ignore he's handsome.
>>
>>17949485
Yeah i get your perspective, thanks anone
>>
>>17949495
Obese. I'm rich myself.

>>17949501
Generally speaking they overwhelmingly do.
>>
>>17949501
Wut
>>
File: 1421179766313.jpg (38KB, 344x345px)
1421179766313.jpg
38KB, 344x345px
Girl said I am not confident and bold. Guess I (am) fucked up, yes?
>>
>>17949317
I think it'd be a little weird to talk about your porn preferences before the relationship. Every body has secrets, and I think it'd be ridiculous if you were expected to reveal them all to every romantic interest before you really trusted them.
Yeah, there are things that might be dealbreakers if I found out about them. Like homicide or something. But I don't really expect to hear that on the first date. I'd deal with it when it came up, but it's not like I'd feel manipulated or lied to or whatever. Yeah, he hid something from me, with good reason.
If it comes up with conversation (like the other anon who had a conversation about secrets and fetishes and porn and stuff) then go ahead. Maybe start it first as "hentai" and gauge her reaction.
>>
>>17949344
My favorite line is, "Thanks, but I think we're looking for different things." Don't elaborate, no matter if they beg.
>>
>>17949533
That seems overly-disingenuous, but I'll keep it in mind.
>>
How do I even know if a girl is gay or flirting with me? Girls always call each other sweet or cute and are kinda touchy, it's super frustrating if I don't know whether that means something.
>>
Women: Why do you allow yourselves to become so boring after you get a boyfriend? I have a bunch of female friends that used to be tons of fun to be around. Now that they have boyfriends they act like they are 40 years old and are boring as hell.
>>
>>17949535
How? You're looking for someone who isn't pig ugly. Sounds like you're looking for something different than she's offering.
It doesn't do any good to tell someone the details of why you're rejecting them. You don't need to tell them that they're too awkward, or too much of a normie, or too ugly, or too fat, or too stupid. You just need to communicate that you aren't interested in a polite way.

If you're referring to my suggestion to refuse to elaborate: The only people who insist to you tell them why are the severely insecure ones. They honestly can not handle the critique. It will destroy them. And sometimes they even heatedly argue with you, defending themselves, saying it's not a good enough reason. Why bother with that? Just don't give them anything to fuel the fire with.
>>
>>17949536
You don't! :D Tinder is great to figure out what girls are gay in your area. Ask her friends. Ask about her previous love life. Ask her on a date, and use the word "date" in your request.
>>
>>17949541
They were probably faking being interesting in order to attract a mate, I guess. Or maybe they think it's inappropriate to do those things when they have a boyfriend to explain herself to. What was fun about them before and what is boring about them now?
>>
>>17949536

Flirt back and make it obvious. Straight girls tend to back down and tone it down if they realise your into them. Of they keep doing it the chances are they might be interested. At least this has always worked for me.
>>
>>17949551
Well if they faked it they did a good job. They were more talkative, appeared way more enthusiastic about being around anyone, made you feel like you were important as a friend, were actually funny and of course were more open to going out as a group or even as 2 friends to festivals, concerts, etc. or just to hang out somewhere.
Now they are always busy with their boyfriend, they talk like they are the most bored persons in the world, they aren't available ever to do fun things.

Of course this sort of happens to guys too but it seems like it's way less apparent with my guy friends. Like they didn't trade being themselves to get a girlfriend and they have the situation under control, they are still fun.
>>
>>17949541

At least personally I do the more interesting stuff with my bf, so my friends tend to bore me right back these days.
>>
>>17949550
I've never used tinder before, isn't it just for hook-ups?

>>17949555
Yeah that's what I do but flirting obviously with a girl who turns out to be straight is so awkward
>>
>>17949561
Aside from them prioritizing the boyfriend over you, the main difference is them talking like they are bored, right? What does that look like? I'm a little confused on the differences.
>>
>>17949566
>I've never used tinder before, isn't it just for hook-ups?
I think it's a little different in the lesbian community. I don't use it personally (in a relationship), but this is me looking over my lesbian friend's shoulder. It's so helpful for exactly the reason you mean, so it would attract more lesbians who want a real relationship.
>>
>>17949573
That makes sense I suppose. I'll give it a try. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>17949568
I'm not sure, I guess way less enthusiastic, more monotone, smiling way less, shorter conversations. Also talking only about topics that are strictly adult like the weather or their job.

>>17949565
That makes sense. Does this go away after a while? Just curious. I mean if a boyfriend will certainly get boring after a while, like it's too much for only one person to remain that much fun. And if there's a time when the boyfriend stops sucking out all of the fun of his girlfriend.
>>
>>17949543
Makes sense, I guess. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17949495
>rich
you had to throw that in there.

but i'd rather stay alone I think? I couldn't be attracted to either
>>
>>17948818
I try to invite her to do stuff. She is always eager sounding when its a general idea, or still a ways away. But she will shy away when it is within a week. (Still does other small things that indicate interest)

I am leaning maybe very shy/nervous but is interested?
>>
>>17945727
>mention to a coworker offhand that i am in a masters program
>several loser female coworkers are now hanging around me a lot

how do i get them to fuck off and stop sniffing around?
>>
@Women
Wanting to ask a girl out on valentine's day but don't know when to do it. Should I wait until it's close to the day? Like a week before? Or now? Or what?
>>
>>17949761
send her a hand drawn card that says 'will you be my valentine?'
>>
>>17949536
I'm les and it took awhile, but it's kinda easy for me to tell now haha. Unless they're shy, gay girls make a pretty big effort to let you know they're into chicks if they're interested in you
>>
>>17949784
>tfw shy awkward gay girl
Guess I'll die alone
>>
>>17949793
>tfw ugly loser guy
We can die alone, together
>>
>>17949804
I'm up for that.
>>
>>17945727
men: don't forget that thanks to the worlds relative peace, there are a shitload more of you in your reproductive years than there are women. 1.5 million extra men in the US alone.

if you're having trouble with women, it's not your fault. don't beat yourself up over it, there simply are not enough women to go around. just do your own thing.
>>
File: dew.png (257KB, 2262x1596px)
dew.png
257KB, 2262x1596px
>>17945727
>meet girl i went to hs with on tinder
>she agrees to let me take her out
>dont kiss her the first date because she doesnt seem like she wants it
>Be clear with her, tell her i want to see her again
>she agrees to see me again
>go to the movies
>she leans away from me the whole movie
>grab her hand for a bit
>attempt to kiss her at her car, she turns and gives me her cheek
>text her ask if it was out of place
>she says she was just sick and apolgizes for being awkward
>only texts me once or twice a day
I guess im looking for advice on what her intentions are. I've dated enough to understand that theres something going on here. Should i just stop texting her?
>>
>>17949821
>>
Girls

Girlfriend is depressed and as a result, the amount of sex we have has gone down a lot. I started initiating sex a lot more but last week she told me it's starting to make her feel uncomfortable.

She said she doesn't want me to initiate anymore because it makes her feel pressured to fuck me. She has been a victim of sexual assault in the past.

She tells me she wishes she was horny for me all the time but it still sucks.

Am I being unreasonable to feel trapped? I don't really know what to do other than wait.
>>
>>17949793
tinder, comrade
my best friend is les too but less social than me and hella awkward
she has like 75 tinder matches and she made it a couple weeks ago

either that or join some kind of lgbt club. everyone fucks each other at those usually
>>
>>17949826
Yeah dude, drop her. You've been used.

>>17949831
Damaged goods suck desu. Stop fucking her and get a side chick
>>
>>17949831
support her in fixing her mental health and stop whining about being able to stick your dick in her less because she's suffering
>>
>>17949826
Ouch. Yep, that kiss dodge is a clear sign she wasn't having any of it. Sorry.
>>
>>17949831
Yes, you're unreasonable.
Complaining because your depressed girlfriend doesn't want sex is like complaining that your girlfriend with food poisoning doesn't want to suck your dick - she's sick, not in the mood.

If you don't want to keep dating her at these terms, dump her and move on. Otherwise you could help her seek help for her depression.
>>
>>17949844
>implying being stuck with a dude she doesn't love isn't what's depressing her
women in love are not deperessed
>>
>>17949837
yeah but for what? Shes offered to pay for herself both times, her families rich af. i guess emotional?
>>17949840
Yeah, guess i should've known. It's just weird that shes telling me she had a good time and agreed to see me again.
>>
>>17949848
shit, a chick will let someone she's not into take her out just to validate herself

dudes do the same shit
>>
>>17949845
that's not true at all
>>
>>17949852
yeah, i get it if it was just one time, but a second?
She already got the validation, why string me along again.
Anyways, thanks for the advice
>>
>>17949853
I'm sorry your GF is depressed anon, but I am 100% correct
>>
>>17949845
That's bullshit.
>>
>>17949848
Hey man, if you don't mind being friend zoned. I just think it's sleazy to try to pretend if she's not even going to be nice and hold hands without turning into stiff board like it was completely unexpected on a date. I'd also reccomend recording her in case she tries to blackmail you. Bitch shouldn't be on tinder for friendship imo.
>>
>>17949862
actually I'm depressed and deeply in love. have been for years
fuck off with your pseudoidealistic bullshit
>>
>>17949875
Hey man, i wouldn't even mind being friendzoned, she's never said she just wants to be friends. its extremely sleazy, i 100% agree with you. I'm not going to text her again.
Like i said, i texted her to ask if the kiss was out of place, she could've said right there that she thinks we should just be friends and everything would've been cool. guess i've gotta stop searching for the why.
>>
>>17949887
Yep Drop the whore, playing that card and trying to turn it on you? Fuck her. She's toxic and would drain and abuse you at that point.
>>
>>17949913
Yeah feeling drained already, just needed a reality check because i would've be fine with it if this what was really happening.
thanks mate
>>
>know this fat old feminist crazy cat lady
>she just recently became single
>bragging about all of her online dating attention she's getting
>posting up profiles from sites of some of her future could be suitors
>talking all high and mighty about getting messages from guys 10 years younger than her
>bragging that she's going to try and hold as many conversations as she possibly can at once

Why did this become a thing, why are there so many beta males out there looking to hit on some fat internet Clinton voter?
>>
>>17947822
>>17947826
>>17948890
Boobs are swollen too. Pregnancy test in around 5 hours, I can't focus.
>>
>>17950001
Don't like it, don't read it. Sounds like a self-made problem m8.
>>
>>17950015
I literally just de-friended her. It's been like, bi-hourly posts for the entire week about this.
>>
>>17949495
I'd rather be single.
>>
>>17950053
Block them? No I get it, sites are making it difficult to cut those types out. We shouldn't have to abandon our connections to live stress free but life isn't fair.
>>
>>17950116
No point in blocking, it's not like I hate this person and can't stand the sight of them.

But, I haven't talked to them in years, and they're not someone I care to be friends with, so why have that shit all over my feed?
>>
>>17950122
Because literally I think they're profiting from views. You may not see it as stress but over time it is unhealthy, cringing still puts unessesary strain on you. I'd try to weed out more connections until it stops showing up. The bitch gotta slow down one day, r...Right?
>>
>>17950134
Profiting from views or not, it doesn't take a penny out of my account, and a good cringe once in awhile is healthy for my own self confidence. So, I'm sure I'll browse her profile again and see how shit her life is since that 21 tinder guy named IEATPUSSY didn't work out.
>>
>>17950174
I'm more or less replying to your first post. You keep backpedaling so I'll say it again, self-made problem. Get off /adv/ if you don't want it.
>>
WE NEED A NEW THREAD!
>>
>>17950307
THEN FUCKING MAKE ONE, DON'T JUST WHINE ABOUT IT
I PUT OFF MAKING ONE WHEN I HEAR UNGRATEFUL BRATS LIKE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SHIT
>>
How easy is it for you to get wet and how often does it happen
>>
>>17950928
Really easy and constantly. I'm randomly wet all the time without even thinking about anything sexy and it's often just kinda annoying.
>>
File: IMG_6252.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6252.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
Ladies,

what makes a man husband material instead of just a fling/boyfriend? What traits, accomplishments, goals, attitude etc. do you expect of him that are essential in him being "the one" and differentiate him from the others you've dated?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.