[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

erhm, guys... my bf really likes facesitting. but recently, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1659.png (274KB, 1182x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.png
274KB, 1182x646px
erhm, guys...
my bf really likes facesitting. but recently, he asked me to sit on his face and i said "dude, i'm on my period", to which he replied "i don't care".
w-what?
is he insane or am i just too stuck up?
>>
>>17945522
Ewww.

My bf won't even have sex with me when I'm on my period, and I agree. It's yuck.
>>
>>17945522
Lay down a red towel and enjoy.
>>
>>17945528
we have sex anyways. but aiting on his face seems like a whole new level.

>>17945540
come on. that is disgusting. he would eat my blood. and not the fresh kind of "cut my finger" blood but the "cloths of the lining of my uterus" blood.
i gaged a little, writing this
>>
You should ask him. He might be into that. He might be into you dominating him irrespective of that as long as you want to do it. He might have just been really fucking horny and quickly realised that he made a terrible mistake. He might have been joking around.

Ask him not us. I get you though, my girlfriend will ask to rim me and I'll be thinking about the fact I'm unwashed and sweaty from work and I've had three giant shits since I last showered and I'm hairy and it could do with a trim so I try and put her off and she says the same that she doesn't mind.

When we talked about it she said she was joking anyway, but there is part of me that knows that if I took the lead and told her to clean my filthy asshole with her tongue while I think about whether she is worthy of a fucking she'd be straight on it and playing up like only a bad sub can.
>>
>>17945553
no, he was serious. i asked him. he said that on more than one occasion, too.
i told him i feel disgusting, getting my period blood on his face.
one time i was almost done bleeding anyways, so i did it and ofc it was ok since there basically was no blood. but now i fesr he thinks it will always be this way. but i don't know if he could deal with the red niagara's...

yeah, in return, he is very alert on never let me suck his cock if he isn't freshly showered, or god forbid, fingerfuck his ass if he isn't properly groomed and prepared. seems kind of unfair that i should be all gross and he doesn't let me be even a little gross. oh well
>>
you are not a couple until you saw eachother taking a dump so just sit on his face
>>
It sounds like you are able to talk about these things at least. Just explain it to him. Also explain that you don't care that he doesn't care, it is really gross sometimes and you would find it difficult to relax and feel comfortable and confident enjoying it.

Mind you I've eaten out some girls around their periods when the flow is light and while there is a strong smell, some blood and discharge when you do is just focus on the clit, don't go digging around anywhere else and let some saliva drool down to sort of flush off the surface funk.
>>
>>17945585
giess i forgot to mention that i wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyways since i would be concenred and grossed out. that might change his mind. i'll tell him.
thanks anon!
>>
>>17945591
If you're not into it, you're not into it. Don't do something just to make your bf happy because, in the long run, both of you will be hurt when it comes out you don't like it.
Personally, I love sitting on my bf's face since I get better access to his dick. The experience is a whole level of wow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.