[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, what do i do here? This is the first time i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5702.jpg (130KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5702.jpg
130KB, 640x837px
Hey /adv/, what do i do here?

This is the first time i've asked a girl out (i asked her out in person and she agreed and gave me her number) and she's sent me this.

should i give up or is there some other way?
>>
You're fucked mate.
>>
>>17945525
Pretty much this. You put her on the spot asking her out in person and she didn't want to be a bitch so she agreed. Now she sends this while pretending she didn't realise you were asking her out romantically so she doesn't come off like the coward she really is.
>>
>>17945520
Give up. She's tryna let you down in the nicest.way.possible. Accept it.

MY DICK
>>
>tl;dr I'm a slut with no spine

don't worry OP, this girl will crawl to your doorstep in 10 years, saying she's done with bad boys and wants to settle down now
>>
Femanon here. This sounds like it could have been me, and I would have meant every word.

I didn't date through most of my 20s and would accidentally accept dates when the language wasn't clear.

I wouldn't get too down on yourself OP.
>>
>>17945560
sadly she's kinda been putting me off for like 4 weeks now, i really wish she would've dropped this sooner.
>>
You could just be friends so you learn to be comfortable around girls
>>
>>17945578
i was considering this because i don't actually have any friends since graduating high school.

Should i just pretend i was never romantically interested in her or just say i understand and i still want to be friends?
>>
>>17945590
No, I think you should say yeah I actually was romantically interested. But I appreciate the honesty and honestly could use a friend like you. Lying to her she can probably sense your bs and have her guard up
>>
>>17945575
kek, just 0 contact her m8, you can find people into dating easily.
>>
>>17945578
>>17945604
>>17945575

Don't try to be her friend, she said all of this knowing full well you wanted to date her, she expects you to drop her now that you know she isn't interested because anything further would be a waste of your time. Just thank her for being honest and move on, no hard feelings.
>>
>>17945590

If you are happy settling for being her friend, then let her do the work and initiate conversations. Girls tend to be too nice, and she let you down very gently and seems to be willing to put up with being your friend to keep the charade up. If she truly wants to be your friend then let her show her interest, otherwise you will always be that guy that she once rejected and couldn't let go so he now pesters her.
>>
>>17945520
Some women actually mean this OP.

But then again some people are struck by lightning twice so keep that in mind.
>>
>>17945604
Thanks for the help. She's a nice person so i'd want to remain her friend.

>>17945614
Yeah, i really, really don't want to be that guy.

>>17945639
What are you implying exactly? Sorry for the stupidity.
>>
>>17945662
He's saying some people are unlicky
>>
>>17945560
now that is just silly.
>>
>>17945520

go for broke. ive had a similar situation 3 times. all 3 times i said

>its a date, just chill out and have fun.

two times, it didn't work. but one time it worked, and we ended up legitimately dating for about 6 months before i moved away.

my point here is you have nothing to lose by being a little assertive here and tellign her whats what. worst case scenario her answers still a no.
>>
>>17945520
Ye that's a rejection though pretty nice one.

Just start looking for another girl, you won't get anywhere with this one.
For future make sure to also use the word "date" if you didn't.
>>
>have a vagina
>say yes to a date
>lol not really tho
>>
No one wants to be mean and rude to someone's face. If you had someone who you didn't find attractive at all ask you out its not easy to say straight out I don't like u or something. Give her a break.
>>
>>17947425
this is arguably worse though.
>>
File: IMG_7178.jpg (92KB, 502x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7178.jpg
92KB, 502x406px
Is it usually better to ask out a girl in person or over text? I thought it was better in person

This thread confuses me
>>
>>17948093
apparently asking them out in person means you'll either get a "no" or a "yes" that actually means "no".
>>
>>17948119
So it's a bad idea to ask them if they want to go get dinner, or hang out or something?

I know it's weird to ask them to be your gf on the spot because that's really autistic but to ask in person just kind of hang out the two of you is bad too?
>>
Just reply with 'k' and move on senpai, best thing you can do
>>
>>17945531
asking a woman out in person is the only way to do it honestly. If you're going to do it over text you look like a bitch who doesnt have the confidence to be a man
>>
>>17945575
Oh, that's pretty fucked up. She's either really young and/or inexperienced or just a bitch.

Just move on and count yourself lucky you didn't waste even more time on her.
>>
Ask her what she means by casual and post the result!
>>
>>17948515
probably as friends.
>>
>>17947359
Basically
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.