[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like i don't have direction in life and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: i give up.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
i give up.gif
3MB, 359x202px
I feel like i don't have direction in life and it's slowly killing me. The most productive thing i do is lift and go to school but the longer I'm in college the more aimless in what i want to do feels. Whenever i have freetime i aimlessly play overwatch or some other godforaken video game not for the sake of fun but instead just to forget how empty and wasted I feel. Someone please talk to me and tell me what to do. I was told that i need to know what to do but i just don't.
>>
>>17945095
At least you're doing something now. Take one step at a time.
>>
>>17945095

thats kind of an issue is if you do anything, even if its productive, for long enough, you will eventually feel like its just a routine instead of building towrads something.

>someone please tell me what to do

and thats where it leads people. feeling like they need to be told what to do cuz finishing that task gives them validation.

do whatever you want. pick a hobby or a project and go for it.
>>
This is weird. Alot of people are this way these days
>>
Im in a similar situation but it's basically about my job and at times feel like I'm inadequate. I don't know how to fix it or find the motivation.
>>
OP I feel you, except I finished school, didn't get any career because if it and work a shitty job now. I desperately want to go somewhere with my life but have no clue what to do.
>>
>>17945171
i wish we could just escape anon and find something we love
>>
>>17945095
Those days going to sleep hoping never to wake up anonfag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.