[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so there's this girl at my class who always glancing at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1482504996254.jpg (102KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1482504996254.jpg
102KB, 1294x1230px
so there's this girl at my class who always glancing at me.she always sits right next to me, keep glancing at me every 1-2 minutes.she never tries to speak with me,and i haven't speak to her and i haven't made eye contact yet,she hides if i saw her watching me,and she acts depressed if i avoid sitting right next to her (like keeping head down as unusual) ,also she looks right on me if she hears i'm having conversation with other girl, its been a fucking 5 months since this shit happened and its getting fucking annoying, what do ?
>>
>>17945056
Do you find her attractive OP?
>>
>>17945098
OP here, no i mean she is not fat or ugly, but im just not interested on her.
>>
>>17945056
>say hi
>form friendship
>not bang her
>have friend for life
>profit
>>
>>17945056
>always glancing at me
>never tries to speak with me
>watching me,and she acts depressed
>i avoid sitting right next to her

She sounds like she wants a fight. Go up to her and ask her what her problem is.
>>
>>17945112
Its not that hard op
>>
>>17945114
Give her the old one-two and put her in her place
>>
>>17945112

op this is total wizard level wisdom here

you can never ever have too many female friends

just talk to her if she gets too flirty say something like - geez you're a nice gal but i just want to be friends
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.