[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, what would you do? Go for the one that completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0208.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Hey /adv/, what would you do?

Go for the one that completely satisfies your sexual needs; even the most degrading of fantasies.

or

The one that is strong willed, same wavelength as you, ambitious and motivational.
>>
>>17944996
sexual needs please.

Im a strong independent male who don't need no woman, but my libido is fucking insane. I really only pursue women with a similar sex drive, as that's all I care about. Casual nsa relationships is what I seek.
>>
>>17944996

if she aint both, look for one who is.
>>
>>17944996
Depends on what is more important to YOU.
>>
>>17945039
Well, I have a huge libido and am constantly in need to get off. However, second option allows me to talk about things I never talk to anyone about.

>>17945033
Right now, it's either one or the other.
>>
degrading for you or for her?

merge them. or try to invoke connection with the one that fucks goos or try to loosen up the one you connect with
>>
>>17945949
For both.

The one I connect with is stubborn to loosen up. But her ambition will get us further in life working together. I'm just worried that I might not be satisfied long term.
>>
Both, then when you're bored, MGTOW.
>>
>>17946745
Don't know about that. Though it feels that either choice I'll miss the qualities of the other.
>>
>>17944996
Im with a ten and I love her and shes a good friend and partner but shes a moron.

The sex got old.

I want the latter.
>>
>thecompletepackage
>>
>>17944996

Is the strong willed one particularly bad with sex, or just not capable of fufilling your deepest fantasies?

Might sound cringe, but as someone with a lot of hardcore fetishes (really into sadism and demeaning sex) having loving sex with the girl i love provides me the best sex 100% of the time, even without those desires satisfied.

I used to date someone who was into all the weirder shit too; we had a lot of good sex but eventually(after a year) i broke up with her because i got sick of her actual personality and lack of intellectual capability.

Im very happy with my current SO, even though we never have rough sex.

That being said if your 2nd option(the smart one) is prude and/or bad at sex i can understand not wanting to date her.
>>
>>17944996
Realistically, I'd go for someone who is a mixture of some qualities from both.

To answer your question though, I'd probable go for opinion two if I had to choose one of those two absolutes. Sex is only a small fraction of the total amount of time you spend with a partner, so I'd prefer to be with someone that I get along very well with and enjoy spending time with.
>>
>>17947644

This guy gets it. Sex is an important facet of a relationship, but it's still only one part. You will have to spend much more time with this person NOT having sex; which is much more significant in comparison.
>>
>>17944996
I went for the latter and I don't regret it except when she refuses to lick my ass. She loves me enough to fake it though.
>>
>>17944996
>The one that is strong willed, same wavelength as you, ambitious and motivational.
this
>>
Neither and wait until I find one who is both
>>
>>17947670
That's rough bro, I love getting rimmed. Has she tried it, or just flat out refuse? Throw you a bone every now and again?
>>
>>17947670

I wonder if mine would loosen up for that. Rimming is nice.
>>
>>17944996
>implying someone devoted to you and on the same wavelength won't "degrade" herself for you
>>>>>>>>implying that two people in a loving christian relationship can ever have degrading sex
>>
File: 1441657019439.jpg (23KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1441657019439.jpg
23KB, 460x460px
>>17947670

>maybe i can lick your ass tonight?
>>
>>17948747
What if that person never comes? I can't wait around forever
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.