[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend's period is four days late and I'm stressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: timmyturnerparents.jpg (91KB, 539x673px) Image search: [Google]
timmyturnerparents.jpg
91KB, 539x673px
my girlfriend's period is four days late and I'm stressing the fuck out. she's not on birth control yet, but we've always used condoms, checked for leaks/tears when we're done using them and we've never found any.

lately she's caught a cold and she's been really stressed with work, which I'm aware are factors for a delayed period, but I'm still pretty worried. we don't want kids at all, and I'm aware of how emotionally/physically painful abortions are so I'm obviously hoping this is just a false alarm

has anyone here been in a similar situation? how should I handle it? many thanks in advance, /adv/
>>
>>17944976
Period haver here. Sometimes poor health is a factor in missing periods. Also, has she been hanging around any new female pals lately? Sometimes when girls are around each other a lot, their hormones will bounce off each other and cause them to get their periods at the same time, hence her cycle could've changed dates.
>>
>>17944976
There's a 99% chance she's pregnant. Condoms and birth control are not 100% effective, always use 3 or 4 condoms at once.
>>
>>17945002
Period free here. The hormones thing is a myth.

http://blogs.webmd.com/womens-health/2010/10/do-womens-cycles-sync-up.html

Actually OP, you should read this as well.
>>
>>17945002
thanks for the reassurance, I really appreciate it. I'm really hoping you're right and her cold is the reason for the delayed period

>>17945009
I am aware that condoms and BC aren't 100% effective but
>99% chance she's pregnant
>use 3 or 4 condoms at once
are you fucking retarded?

>>17945036
interesting read. the article states that cycles last 21 to 35 days, my gf's are normally 25 and she's on her 28th day right now. should I officially be worried if she gets to the 35th day with no period?
>>
>>17945151
You shouldn't be worried for a long time. It's not unusual for women to skip months. Should never happen often because that's a symptom of bigger problems, but it does happen.
>>
>>17944976
>we don't want kids at all
Why in the world is she not on birth control then?
>>
>>17945166
we simply haven't gotten it yet. she's trying to obtain it through medicaid, but we're still sorting that stuff out. believe me, we've been trying to get a hold of BC even before this dilemma came up
>>
A period isn't even "late" until 5 days after the expected date.

But anyways, stop having piv sex until you can get something better than condoms. At least combine with pull out.
>>
>>17944976
Look, if she's as worried as you are she's probably going to be late. By some shitty evolutionary fuck up, the symptoms of early pregnancy are also the ones for a late period.

The more she sees you panicking, the more she panics her self, the later it'll be. Stress is a really big impact on periods. The more you stress that you're pregnant, the later the period is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.