[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell on my hand today (literally almost my entire weight fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Huume apu.png (206KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
Huume apu.png
206KB, 657x527px
I fell on my hand today (literally almost my entire weight fell on it because I couldn't quite mitigate impact with my legs) and it's been hurting.

I have full movement in my arm and palm and it's not very swollen, but when I set my palm in certain positions I can feel pain all the way between my wrist and elbow, same with lifting things heavier than a coke can. Also the pain was quite intense on the moment of impact but it's manageable now, only really hurts when I move my arm/palm in certain ways. Does it sound like it's broken? I'm going to visit a doctor on Thursday.
>>
Bumpz
>>
>>17943539
>I'm going to visit a doctor on Thursday
If you're able to manipulate your hand then probably not but I'm not a doctor. Just ice it and take ibuprofen until you can get to the doctor.
>>
>>17943539
Had that. ER docs suspected one of the small bones of the wrist was broken so I spent 2 weeks in a full arm cast to make sure, but it ended up just being a bad sprain. Otherwise it was 2-3 months of the cast. Get it checked though.
>>
>>17943539
It could be a splinter or something. You can still use the limbs, but certain movements hurt due to the splinter damaging tissue.

If you wait long enough, you may feel a bump somewhere on your arm. That bump is cartilage growth and is the first step in healing bone. After you reach that point, there is absolutely no point in going to a doctor. You will be stuck with a painful bump for weeks and the bone may take months to years to heal fully (that's when the bump disappears).

Long story short: definitely go to a doctor, if it's a splinter or minor break you can get a cast and it will heal nicer. If you don't, it may be pointless later on because the bone already healed too much.

Source: I got a giant painful bump on my fucking shin after I slipped on a house slipper. Doctor's advice: you're too late now, deal with it.
>>
>>17943700
Shiiiit. I hope it's just a straned tendon/ligament
>>
>>17943539
You're a weakling and a faggot. I skateboard near daily and I endure worse injuries than this through my first hour of cruising the park.

If you hurt ur shit real bad, get a cast at CVS becauae that's literally all the doc can do for you in that situation anyway. They x-ray, tell you your shits fucked and to get a cast and do PRICE (pressure rest ice compression elevate). Then just end up doing that till it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>17943539
Hyperextension, pulled tendies, or sprain. Not a break or fracture anon for sure. You have little to worry about
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.