[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently in university >continous fights at home, first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>currently in university
>continous fights at home, first only with father cause he's a ragefag
>urge to drop out and get out of this hell hole

What's a quick to get in job that also can could provide enough for me to just grab a place, even small, and start my own life? I just don't want want to have to deal with parents/family anymore, I don't even feel at home here
>>
100% relatable to my situation, bumping for answers.
>>
>>17943554
Op here, currently looking for a job atm, I really wouldn't want to drop out of college, but I can't keep it up like this
>>
>>17943567
I'm studying two embarrasingly pointless subjects at college. My dad is pressuring me to pursue a traineeship, but I really just want a small peaceful existence wherein I can afford a small living with my PC for WoW and thats all.

What are you studying at uni?
>>
>>17943590
Studying kind of a pointless subject myself, globalization shit related... The only thing I want is to get out of this place, I don't really want a small earning, I've got expectations and also to settle down with a family later on
>>
>>17943612
Well you definitely need some form of earning to sustain yourself. But I know how it feels to want to get away ASAP, my dads gf is a constant cunt to me and her behaviour is met with indifference by my dad.

I advise you wait a while and get a financial foothold before you have a family. My parents had me at college age and have been scrambling for consistency and certainty ever since.
>>
>>17943635
Of course, I would never dream of settling down any time to soon anyway, I want to think about myself first, then once I'm stable and want to have a family take on action but only after i finished taking care of myself. I didn't get to do a lot of things because of fear before but things need to change
>>
>>17943520
Take it from me man, you need to get your degree (unless it's a worthless degree even then degree > no degree.) Unless you plan on getting into a trade you'll find shit jobs in customer service or shit back breaking warehouse jobs. Yea you might strike it lucky but you can't rely on that.

After working in a call center making 15hr (which soon you'll realize is shit money) for 2 years seeing my career path was a sobering thought. So now I'm back in school with an internship that pays me more and makes me more marketable when I graduate here in the summer.

My advice spend as much time at university and at your job if you have one and just get it done. You'll thank yourself later.
>>
>>17943520
>urge to drop out

dumb dumb dumb

stay in college get good grades graduate get good job make boo koo $$ then tell parents to fuck off

if your parents are paying for college who the fuck cares how they act ?

really you will have to deal with crappy unpleasant people your entire life and a really good approach is to use your crappy family as training ground for this future crap

the problem (for me anyway) is after getting real good at dealing with crappy people you now have zero idea how to interact with normal pleasant people

yada yada yada

good luck

do internet search for phrases like

how to cope with difficult people
how to deal with unpleasant coworkers

zillions of websites for this stuff all psycho babble blather but it usually works
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.