[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hang out with girls. >Night out. >There's a handsome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5986.jpg (110KB, 500x333px)
IMG_5986.jpg
110KB, 500x333px
Hang out with girls.
>Night out.
>There's a handsome guy, hit on him.
>Write down numbers, she asked me a favor, I went there and give it to him
>Guy rejected. Says "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

Why would guys do that? It's embarrassing enough that girl approached them and they just say No. Not only a quick no. It's really NOOOOOO like we were bothering him.

And men says women never make a move.
>>
kys senpai
>>
I cant understand the 3rd section of the greentext whatsoever please rephrase
>>
-is gay
-is married
-your friend is ugly
-you are ugly
-is not in the mood
-suspects he'll lose his kidneys

There's a long list of reasons
>>
>>17942091
My bad. My friends hitting on him and asked me a favor to go there and landed her number to him
>>
>>17942095
I thought guys like it when girls give out their number?
I meant they can take it and not call her later.
>>
>>17941985

>And men says women never make a move.

They almost never do cause they have the monopoly in the dating game. Facing rejection happens to almost all men out there, quit acting like an outlier event just happened to you, not everyone is expected to want/accept you, this is what men have to tell themselves everytime they take a chance and talk to a girl.
>>
>>17942103
Obviously we do. Unless we're in any of the situations listed.

I was hit by a girl once and I only realized it when she left. She just said hi and I replied politely but didn't pay much attention, tought she could be someone from the highschool days, until she openly asked if I was gay

The thing is, not only I'm happily dating, but she was also ugly as sin. If I did have realized that such monster was hitting on me, she wouldn't have left with just the polite "no I'm not" I gave her.

So yeah, there's tons of reasons for something like that. Not saying your case is the same as mine though
>>
roasties getting absolutely B T F O
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.