[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel like something is on between me [24f] and my best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

I dated men before. I always have a thing for girls but never actually dated one. I had a female best friend and recently I don't know what's up between us. I caught myself looking at her when she's dressed nicely and even looking at her breast.
There's always something between us I don't know how to explain, we held hands before, I thought about kissing her or so. We're best friend and she's really fond of me, sometimes I felt really happy cause I'm her priority. Well sometimes I see us acting a bit more than friends would do to each other but again I don't know what's wrong with me so I'm really confused.
>>
you need some dick
>>
>>17941762
Really? That's what you can think of?
>>
>>17941772
You need MY dick. My dick is special
>>
>>17941754
This is quite a common story, Anon. The best thing to do is confess. Not in an "I think I might love you" way. but admit to having those confusing thoughts. If you truly value her company, and respect her as a person, why such angst over possible romantic and sexual feelings?
My best friend and I had a few years of sexual experiences with each other, and we're still best friends 10 years later after discontinuing that part of the relationship.
>>
>>17941754
alright so serious advice here. I am 22 f bi and it is an extremely confusing time if you think you might be interested in women after having some men in your life. yes you probably have feelings for your best friend- girl i have been there too many times- but if she is not into i recommend spending some time away from her just enough so it does not feel like a relationship. time to sort out your feelings.
>>
>>17941791
She's straight, I'm afraid this would end our friendship. I don't know how can she take it and react to it.
>>17941804
This quite hard for me. Even if we're busy we still make time for each other as much as we can. We would spend only one or two hours to have dinner together and then separated. We texted daily even if there's nothing to talk about. Mostly us bragging about men. I don't know if I should spend my time with a guy so I could run away from this or try dating a girl to figure it out.
>>
>>17941828
>straight
Is she?
Have you been calling yourself 'straight' this whole time you've been friends? Have you ever talked about the other women you've been attracted to?
You've never jokingly said "If only there was a guy-version of you, I'd date him so fast"?
>>
>>17941834
I friended with many lesbian back in college and back then I felt a bit freaked out when one of them getting closer to me. It was the time I haven't have any concepts of girls with girls. I one hand really into it but on another hand afraid of it. Now I think she's going to be the same like me before.
We jokingly talk about it before. I'm too coward.
>>
>>17941877
Well, Anon, I'm afraid I can't help much there. I've never been afraid of the 'gay' part. Fear of rejection and losing the friendship, sure, but that's the same for me across male and female relationships.
I guess you just have to get a better lay of the land so to speak. Work into a few conversations how you think "X" celebrity is hot, and gauge her reactions. There's no way to know how she'll react without study, and even then it's possible you're reading her wrong.
Here's the really question: is this driven by novelty/curiosity, or are you actually falling for her as a person?
If it's the first one, find some hot lezzie and experiment. It'll clear your system of the 'newness' and if your feelings for your friend are still there, or stronger, then you have to decide if you want to take that jump.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.