[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be talking to cute shy girl >can tell she's into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: concernedfrog_frontal.jpg (7KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
concernedfrog_frontal.jpg
7KB, 245x250px
>be talking to cute shy girl
>can tell she's into me

How do I get her number?
>>
>>17941738
>after a good joke or tangent ends
Hey, you want to go out sometime?
>Sure
Okay let me get your number
>Here
Awesome, I'll be in touch, I'm glad I ran into you today.
>walk away
>>
>>17941738
>>can tell she's into me

how?
>>
>>17941764
She's always smiling and blushing when she talks to me.
>>
Touch her then ask, make sure to touch.
>>
I'm not OP but I got a similar problem, any help?

>Shy girl that has become a good friend over the last year likes me, obvious signs etc especially last 2 months
>Already asked her out when we just met but i think i came off as too strong at the time
>is always in to do stuff and excited about my ideas to hang out (with other friends though), goes out of her way to organize stuff i casually suggest (like for example celebrating nye together)
>When i do ask her out though, she changes it into some group activity again
>Still always sits next to me, looks at me and when i glance back she quickly turns away etc

How the fuck do I open up with this girl? Just go full out and confess? (I dont like this idea but im getting impatient)

In the meantime i just started seeing another girl, this weekend will.be our 2nd date. Not sure if i should hide this or let her become jealous or something

I hate this dishonesty. I want to have a good honest talk with her but she even seems to nervous to talk with me one on one in person, while we do text a lot...
>>
>>17941738
Ask her. Don't make this harder than it is.

>>17941812
Again, ask her to talk seriously. If she doesn't want to, then she isn't into you. You can't be on the edge for her forever, just date the chick you are dating.
>>
dude you gotta ask but make it natural. if its a little awkward thats fine, just dont spill your spaghetti. take conversation into going someplace, then cough up the courage to ask her out there. after she agrees you ask her number and then calm your heart rate lol

go get em op please dont let me down shy girls are 100% the best. i should know, i manned up and asked one out 8 years ago and now we're married with 3 cats and life is perfect
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.