[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20 y/o guy and have been talking to this 17 y/o girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm a 20 y/o guy and have been talking to this 17 y/o girl that I work with for a few weeks now. When we started talking I that their was a connection there because we had similarly lonely and dysfunctional childhoods. But after getting to know her more I realized that we don't have much else in commo and that she's too immature for my liking. But I made the mistake of making out with her today, before I really got a grasp of how wrong the situation is. I want to break it off with her without hurting her feelings, but I very inexperienced when it comes to dating in general.

What should I do, /adv?
>>
How is it wrong?
>>
Have to keep going now make her not like you but peacefully
>>
>>17941370
Say this and walk back to your business "hey (name) things got a little weird last time, hope we are still cool" do not text her this it only works in person. Does the perfect job of letting you follow up the next time she brings it up, which will be after you thought more.
>>
>>17941384
I suppose the post was a like vague. The short version is I haven't been in a relationship in a long time, so what I thought was a genuine attraction was really just an infatuation with the idea that someone is attracted to me
>>
>>17941392
The evening didn't end badly though. I just realized I'm not attracted to her and I just want to let her down as gently as possible.
>>
>>17941411
Here's a 10/10 tip. The best way to get any woman to lose interest is to devalue yourself and telegraph that you are a low status male. (even if you're not) Do this for a short while and she'll automatically lose interest.

tl;dr throw shit at yourself for a short span of time nonstop and she'll back off

only scenario where this doesn't work is when you end up with a "i will save him type".
>>
>>17941370
Pull her aside and explain it as you just said it. Be polite but firm. There isn't a secret formula or code show her respect by being honest. If she doesn't take it well then that's on her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.