[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is fucking depressing. The more I live the more I see people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: what_did_he_mean_by_this.jpg (146KB, 400x808px) Image search: [Google]
what_did_he_mean_by_this.jpg
146KB, 400x808px
Life is fucking depressing. The more I live the more I see people around me suffering and complaining. Is there really a reason to keep on living? I'm seriously considering just killing myself.

I am loved, and honestly, the fear of hurting those who love me is the reason I haven't killed myself yet. This and the hope that life isn't as shit as it looks like. But it looks worse every day.
>>
I used to be like you. Then I realised that you will die someday and that someday comes pretty fast so you may aswell enjoy what little time you have.
>>
>>17941235
Life is alright. Just don't trust anyone too much, people only care about you until they don't.

And once they don't, you're fucked.
Don't let people see your weakness, ever. And you'll have a good life.
>>
>>17941245
That's what everyone says. Sure it is meant to sound comforting, but it just seems sad. Like I will die before I even have a chance of finding happiness, assuming, in a very optimistic way, it exists.

>>17941274
I have a very independent personality, so it has never been a problem. I am, however, someone who doesn't much care about others. I tried working on this, but I can't do much about it.
>>
>>17941293
Then you're set. If you think shit is depressing now just imagine if you actually cared really strongly about all the people in your life.

It's like having a gun pointed at your head all the time.
Not caring is a boon, be happy about it.
>>
Look don't kill yourself.. I'll let you know the secret to life its really simple. But first on another note.. If you get so sad about all the suffering happening around you try being the cause to fix it.. Think plan and exacute. And as far as finding Happiness in life is really simple.. Stop chasing the wind cause you will never catch it.... Just enjoy your family, friends, lover, food and drink, and maybe a joint.. Lol but the secret to life is just to enjoy life and live it.
>>
>>17941293
its ok anon. I think most of the time we had this misconception about happiness. I don't think its wise to use happiness as a quality standard of your living. Because from what I get is that those feelings are just fleeting moment.

It's not as if there will be an absolute happiness. I think the matter of acceptance and understanding what your own version of happiness will help you further.

If you can't reality check your own standard of happiness... how would you measure it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.