[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i reduce the amount of stress i get at work to a minimun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: gostante.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
gostante.gif
2MB, 300x225px
How can i reduce the amount of stress i get at work to a minimun?

I've been at this job for about an year, and most of the time i just want to haste things so i can get back home, where i'll feel tired af.
I actually graduated (i'm not 'murrican, guess you can tell by now), so it isn't a shit-tier job, it's just that i wished it would go away faster. If i could just finish my daily workload, and then go home, i'd make it the best i could, so i could get home earlier and relax.
>>
Hastening things is making you stressed.
>>
>>17941023
The problem with this is your own view on working.
You need to learn discipline and get out of your comfort zone, you need to know that you have strict times you have to hold up for yourself.
If you have this " i will just do this workload and then finally go home " attitude you will find yourself completely unable to get your mind out of vacation mode at all and damn boi you will definitely make yourself some normal day the hardest day ever.

discipline.
>>
File: 1408996026776.jpg (24KB, 635x446px) Image search: [Google]
1408996026776.jpg
24KB, 635x446px
>>17941023
>>
File: images (38).jpg (24KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
24KB, 337x436px
>>17941055
Thanks man. I don't know, all I feel is like I have to wait till the weekend to actually live. Aside from that, I feel like I'm just pushing buttons, and as >>17941039 said, just stressing myself out even more. Sometimes, all this stress even transfers over to the weekend, and I just want to stay in bed.
Maybe I need to make better use of my time.
>>
File: 1479268281743.png (57KB, 225x212px) Image search: [Google]
1479268281743.png
57KB, 225x212px
Bump before bed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.