[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any jobs out there that require little to no responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: gamer.jpg (267KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
267KB, 940x627px
Are there any jobs out there that require little to no responsibility and pay decently?

Are there any jobs out there where you basically sit around and do nothing and get paid for it, and have like no restrictions, like watch tv, play video games, and drink liquor on the job if you like? Ideally one where a lot of hot men will be around. Any jobs like that?
>>
What is cam whoring.
>>
Internet marketing my friend.
>>
>>17940766
Bartender at a restaurant bar, maybe.
>>
>>17940864
LOL!
>>
>>17940864
As a bartender are you allowed to get drunk on the job?
>>
>>17940766
gatekeeper, at school for example, im an analyst programmer and those lucky guys earn more than me
>>
>>17940994
Where are there gates in America that need keeping? Do I have to live near or on the gate?
>>
>>17940987
I though that was a requirement
>>
>>17941118
no, you just have to sit somewhere near the school entrance and have casual talk with the moms of the kids who go to school lol, do some cleaning too...
>>
>>17940766

Be a youtube gamer I hear that pays millions but I think you might have missed the train.
>>
>>17940766
friend of mine worked at the port authority in florida (hes the guy who has to open and close a bridge) and all the people who work there actually pitch money in for cable tv so they have something to do on their shift since at most they only open the bridge twice a day but most days nothing happens. cant drink on the job does but my buddy spends most of his shift talking to me on facebook or whatever.

otherwise if you have a childhood friend who becomes a drake tier rapper you can become part of their entourage.
>>
There are some, but they're pretty rare. I have a friend with this kind of job at Sony, his responsibility is to "supervise" some servers and deal with the problems if they arrive (or something like that, he didn't go into technical details). Thing is, the problems almost never arrive and when they do he gets announced by someone else and the fixes are pretty easy if you know what you're doing. He works in 12 hours shifts 3 times a week and most of his workdays he just watches movies and reads. I don't know exactly what knowledge you need for it, but it's not exactly an entry-level job, hence the more than decent pay (2-3 times the average wage).

Point is, there are jobs like this out there, but they're pretty niche and you will need some skills if you want a decent pay.
>>
>>17941244
you need a few certifications and shit but otherwise that is pretty much the job.

you are there for if and when shit goes down and thats really it. sometimes you do some other bitch work like swap out backup drives or some shit like that but its not a bad line of work.
>>
>>17941231
Why can't you get drunk?
>>
>>17941231
cause you may be required to operate heavy machinery during your shift (pic related)
>>
>>17941365
reply for this
>>17941282
>>
>>17940766
i can't tell if this man is gay or not.

i really hope he is
>>
File: ricky.jpg (17KB, 484x272px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
17KB, 484x272px
>>17941365
Don't all you have to do is flip a switch and bridge come up or bridge go down?
>>
File: picnic.jpg (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
picnic.jpg
57KB, 250x250px
>>17941417
You're joking right? He's gay as a picnic basket.
>>
>>17941521
Ah, I love the Golden Girls, in particular Sophia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRQEeipqLas
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.