[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to find people who can treat you like you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sadness.png (219KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
219KB, 2048x2048px
Why is it so hard to find people who can treat you like you're an actual, god damn human being? As if you're a person for once?

Why is something so simple as looking upon others as actual people such a hard task for many? In today's society, the concept that someone's a member of the human race is shockingly difficult to grasp? Where regarding them with consideration and decorum is just too much effort and work to put in? That who they are as a person is taken to the back of the bus while what they are as a body is brought to the front instead? And what's the deal with airline food?
>>
>>17940714
the deal worh airline food is that is has to be made in enormous quantities, be reheatable, have long storage life, be bland to cater to as much palates as possible and be as cheap as possible.

anyways, that's because people are so caught up with being themselfes and worrying about how they are perceived that they completely forget to care about others. you can try to change that direction by making the first step and care about someone that nobody cares about otherwise. you have and grandma in a retirement home that gets a visit once every year?
>>
>>17940727
I don't even have friends or family.
>>
It's the "me" generation of the selfies, it sucks but I guess we have to deal with it until it's over.
>>
>>17940729
yeah, no. think harder. if nothing comes to mind, start with strangers that always get forgoten.
>>
>>17940714
Because everyone wants to be a special snowflake and spit on the word "populus" when they ARE the populus.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.