[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out my boyfriend of six years has been snap chatting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0540.jpg (83KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
83KB, 673x1024px
Found out my boyfriend of six years has been snap chatting and webcamming with a mutual friend while I'm at work for four weeks. Neither confessed, I had to confront my bf after seeing some weird stuff on his discord. They both seem very sorry. But I feel if they really cared about me, they wouldn't have done this.

Any hope of getting past this? I feel betrayed and like I can't trust either of them. However they are my only two friends. If I cut them out, I'll be completely alone.
>>
>>17940673
>friends
>shitty friends
ftfy
>>
>animefag
You deserve it
>>
well this sucks no matter how you look at it. I can't tell you what to do but it boils down to this: can you get over it? Can you forgive your boyfriend? What about the mutual friend?

If you can't then continuing the relationships with them will only result in more anger, more bitterness and it will eventually explode anyway. If you can then you'll probably be happier if you keep them.

You should try to keep them around for a while and see how it works out before you make any big decisions though.
>>
>>17940703
Yeah I figured this what it comes down to. It's just going to be really hard to be around him while I try and decide.
>>
>friends

about that

You're better off keeping "friends" at a distance if you want stability and peace of mind. No matter how sorry they are.

Just cut ties, this is clearly a vulnerability.
>>
it's probably best you find some new friends, in all honesty, it's what I'd do in that situation. nobody deserves to get cheated on, and if it happens then it usually means the other person's a piece of shit or lost interest in you, but not enough to break up

if you're 100% sure about them cheating, like no question about it, then, since you're worried about being left alone, find some other friends, and if you feel later on that you can't get over what they did or are straight up unhappy around them then just cut them out of your life and focus on what else/whoever else you have still

but it all comes down to how you feel about it and what you really want to do, i'm just listing some options and how I'd handle it.
>>
>>17940673
The ONLY time you should ever consider continuing a relationship with a cheater is if they tell you about it first. He doesn't seem remorseful that he did it, only that you found out. I would dump him and that so-called friend. There's a billion people out there who wouldn't betray your trust the way they did. You'll find better companionship.
>>
>>17940733
And of course tell your bf, first and last time. If he wants things to work.
>>
>>17940673
Like nudes? or just shooting the shit?
>>
>Have threesome
>take turns pegging bf with friend
>dump them both and spread it with pics
>never look back
>>
>>17940746
Nudes and various sexy clothes. He even bought my friend sexy clothes to wear for him while he jerked off to it.
>>
>>17940784
It's best if you just cut them off.
They're not actually sorry and will probably keep doing it.
>>
>>17940784
That's nasty and trashy. Fuck them. Just not literally.
>>
>>17940673
>Lillie
>not serena
Kys retarded
>>
>>17940759
>tfw got hard from this

Kill me
>>
Relationships are just such bullshit.

People are just wired to cheat and the only reason I can say that is because I have never been in one and still have my moral high ground intact and while I believe I'd act a certain way I'll never know for real.

OP cheating is part of human relationships if you want to accept it or not is up to you.
>>
>>17940784
That is definitely cheating. Dump.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.