[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK do i get rid of this bull shit? I have had several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: FUCKINGacne.jpg (193KB, 1007x960px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGacne.jpg
193KB, 1007x960px
how the FUCK do i get rid of this bull shit? I have had several prescriptions for pills and creams and literally nothing works, I'm 19
>>
Have you tried eating less fat and/or cutting out dairy?
>>
>>17940538
Cut out all sugar from your diet. Processed foods in general should go. Just drink water. Milk only if you can tolerate it well. You should increase fiber from plants as a priority and also consider eating more fermented foods and/or adding a probiotic to your diet. Also make sure to get 30 minutes intense cardio every day.
>>
>>17940548
the only dietary thing I have tried is cutting carbs(for weight:if you can't tell from the picture, I'm pretty fat)
I never considered cutting out dairy because I love so many dairy related things. Once it clears up, could I go back?
>>17940549
Only water? what about home brewed organic green teas and stuff like that? as mentioned above, I'm a fatass so I suppose any cardio at all could help?
>>
wash your face with water only, and not hot water or thoroughly
drop all sugary shit (soda, candy, processed shit like juice)
put your face on a towel every night when you sleep, flip it after 2 nights and replace after 2 more nights
don't touch your face at all if possible

that's how i went from shit pizza face to clear
>>
At this point I'd just use makeup. Concealer is cheap and works instantly.
>>
>inb4 acne guy posts his before and after photo for the millionth time hoping that his femanon waifu will reply except she won't
>>
>>17940571
don't wash thoroughly?
I know that going completely to water is ideal, but what about a diet soda every now and then?
just plop the towel on my pillow?
>>
>>17940578
if you want to get rid of pizzaface don't fuck around with sodas, have maybe once a week. You'll stop wanting them after a while.

>don't wash thoroughly?
because your skin has no oil and then overproduces to make it undry, which is how you get oily shit
in the shower I run water over my face for maybe 15 seconds and lightly rub it a few times with my hands
>>
>>17940575
it's way worse irl than in the picture, makeup would look so bad on me
>>17940576
is that a shitposter on this board or something?
>>
reduce you fat intake.

if you eat a pizza, pat it down till it looks dry on both sides.

if you eat chicken, only eat the muscle, not the fat inside.

drink water.

walk more.

wash your face with soap every morning.
>>
File: kek.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>tfw never got acne
>>
do you wash all of your bedsheets regularly
>>
File: johnca48.jpg (111KB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
johnca48.jpg
111KB, 982x720px
>>17940538
Thats same bad acne senpai. Consider Isotretinoin if nothing else works.
>>
>>17940538
Accutane.
That's the only thing that will work 100%.
Unless you're super unhygienic or consume insane amount of dairy, fats and junk food the typical advice will do nothing for you.
>>
>>17940566
Drop dairy - it'll change your life.

Other good advice here:
>>17940571
>>
>>17941012
I hope you guys realize that none of that advice is of use when you're facing severe acne like this.
It's things to stick by if you don't want excess PREVENTABLE acne.
The inflammation and severity of acne on his face is most likely not due to his diet or his hygiene. (Implying he's doing what the average person does)
I'm talking from personal experience and consultation with multiple dermatologists.
>>
>>17940538
Be less fat. Drink less milk or dairy products in general. Wash your face with a very strong soap. I used bar soap when it was a problem. If none of that helps, go to the doctor
>>
>>17941089
I had been using a face wash in the show specifically for acne control, but it obviously isn't working. Is it possible that this is stress related? In junior year of high school, I had to get glasses because stress fucked with my eyes(at least that's what the doc said, but I've had the acne since freshman year)
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>17940538

accutane. pic related is me.
>>
>>17940538
Don't touch it. Don't use any pills or creams and don't wash your face with soap. If you're overweight, lose weight. Exercise regularly and wait some 3-4 years. It'll go away.

Changing your diet might not do anything. There is no hard evidence suggesting a significant connection between diet and acne.
>>
>>17941375
God, even in the first pic, I'd kill for that complexion
>>
>>17941006
this

op if you've been going to dermatologist & have tried all the serious antibiotics like clyndamycin & smz/tmp then it's time for the last resort, total butt kicker med = accutane

it almost always works but can have serious side effects do internet searching
>>
>>17940538

Wait.

Mine time solved it. My skin is quite good now.
>>
eat a paleo diet (no dairy, no sugar, no grains)
supplement zinc 25 mg/day
>>
>>17941396

then take accutane.
>>
>>17940538
By not wearing camo hats.
>>
>>17941006
>>17941375
>>17941595
All of these posters are 100% correct, Accutane is a fucking miracle drug. I struggled with acne on my face, back, chest and shoulders for most of my teen years until I caved and got a prescription. The side effects are real, no doubt - your skin will look even worse for the first round. I used to get spontaneous nosebleeds because my skin was so dry. But once you've let the drug take its course, you will never have legit acne ever again. I still get occasional pimples and red patches all these years later, but they are few and far in between.

If you can get ahold of a prescription for this, I strongly, strongly suggest you use it. It is the ONLY permanent solution besides waiting and watching, which is a lousy answer to such an obnoxious problem.
>>
>>17941666

this. i was so afraid of accutane OP i spent years trying other solutions.

but even when creams would get rid of acen i spent all day watching waht i eat, not touching my face, and praying i wont get a massive break out before my date. i couldnt kiss anyone with a beard because it would tear up my sensitive skin and give me pimples.

now i can sleep with my face on my pillow. I CAN SLEEP WITH YM FACE LITERALLY TOUCHING MY PILLOW.

its amazing. once its gone you will feel so blessed.
>>
>>17940538
Do you use any kind of moisturizer after you bathe
>>
Some people just have bad genetics. I'm 29 years old, lactose intolerant so no dairy, always sleep on my back due to breathing problems so my face doesn't touch the pillow, have done several prescription antibiotics/creams, have had two courses of accutane when I was a teen and I still get breakouts. The last dermatologist I saw had her eyebrows jump when I told her I did two courses of accutane and still get acne. She wouldn't let me do a third because it could endanger my life.
>>
>>17941694
I hate to break it to you mate, but it isn't genetics
>>
ACCUTANE

Seriously saved my fucking life senpai
>>
>>17941725
Then what is it?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.