[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's so special about a virgin? What are you, insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480394304125.png (108KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1480394304125.png
108KB, 700x673px
>What's so special about a virgin? What are you, insecure about your small dick?

No. Virgins today are somewhat of a rarity and if any of you has any commin sense at all you'd know that rarity increases value.
>>
>>17940446

What do you want advice about?

Please exit to /r9k/ please.
>>
>>17940451
>triggered roastie
lmao
>>
>>17940446

>rarity increases value

it only increases value if something already has value.

being the only ugly person in the world doesn't increase your value as a sex partner.

if anything it decreases it.
>>
>>17940456
Yes, like the cut of a diamond and it's clarity. That doesn't mean whores have any value at all. They're only useful for release.
>>
>>17940468

virgin men don't have value. there is nothing inherently valuable about them. therefore, being rare does not make them any more valuable.

on the contrary it highlights the reality that 9 out of 10 virgins are virgins because they are already extremely undesirable as a partner (assuming an age of 21 or older).
>>
>>17940446
Virgins aren't all that rare, tho?
>>
Every turd I shit is rare and unique. Each one has a characteristic smell, shape and texture that will be unmatched by any other turd I ever let out.

Since rarity increases value, how much would you pay for my shit OP?
>>
>>17940484
But you know full well that I am not talking about men and the difference between men and women. Why are you playing dumb?
>>
>>17940516

I wasn't actually, based on the OP i assumed his argument was about how its okay for him to be a virgin because that makes him rare.

either way, virgins in most developed countries have no value over other women. to find an attractive woman over 20 is nearly impossible, and the ones who are tend to spout 'not giving it up til you marry me' making them virtually unmarryable as men don't want to have to wait until their wedding day just to find out if they'll enjoy sex with a woman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.