[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If girls show no remorse when cheating, dumping a guy, or branch-swinging...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If girls show no remorse when cheating, dumping a guy, or branch-swinging...
How come it fucking kills me inside when I do it? If I cheat on a girl, or if i branch swing, or if I date a girl while fucking a couple others, I always feel like shit. Like I'm fucking worthless, a shitty human being, and "dirty".

I grew up strongly believing in monogamy, love, devotion and commitment. I wanted to get married one day, have a family, take my kids to visit their grandpa, and teach them and watch them grow with a woman who loved and respected me.

Breakups, oneitis's, being cheated on, being cheated with, and that whole dream is fucking shattered, so I just bang everything, but that longing for the Disney love fantasy won't go away.

How do I become truly heartless so I can be happy?
>>
>>17940241
>How do I become truly heartless so I can be happy?
How do you kill yourself so you can truly live?

Joy comes from love, you know that you disillusioned fuck. You have good moral fiber. Don't give it up because you're surrounded by weeds.

Don't worry too much about being hardened by the misfortunes you've suffered. Let that hardness be an unyielding standard to which you hold those around you.
Woman is dishonest? She's gone, immediately and forever.

Your problem isn't one of soft vs hard. Your problem is moderating, giving softness where it is deserved, and hardness when it is warranted. This takes good judgement and discipline from you (because you want to be soft and kind and forgiving to everyone).

But some people need tough love. That's not really part of the Disney fantasy we were brought up on. You can still be the good person you've always been. But you're going to have to grow a backbone and maybe a pimp hand.
>>
>>17940241
women are emotional things. Today their emotion is on you tomorrow it's not.Meaning they do not think for the consequences. That's why you have cheating exes trying to get back to you (or exes in general). You should simply accept yourself and be true to you and your partner. Hey ! Nobody shows whats after the happy end in those disney movies.
>>
>>17940266
Also dubs of truth.
>>
I would feel pretty horrible about cheating, and have never done it. No idea what branch-swinging is, but if it's bad I'd probably feel bad too and never do it.

Now, why should anyone feel bad for dumping someone? There's no justification to stay with someone you don't love.

>I grew up strongly believing in monogamy, love, devotion and commitment. I wanted to get married one day, have a family, take my kids to visit their grandpa, and teach them and watch them grow with a woman who loved and respected me.
Nice, I grew up with the same ideals.

> so I just bang everything
I wouldn't even look at you.

Just choose your relaitonships more wisely. There's no excuse to being a scumbag. Stop blaming other people for your attitude problems.
>>
>>17940241
embrace apathy, my son
let go
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.