[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a roommate that I've lived with for about a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 540x304px
So I have a roommate that I've lived with for about a year now. We're really good friends, we watch anime together and play co-op games frequently. I think he's kinda cute, and I'm interested in doing sexual things with him. Problem is I'm not really sure if he would be interested in me / guys at all. I want to ask him, but I'm worried that it will ruin our friendship if he says no. I'm kinda at a crossroads here, HELP!
>>
I should also clarify that I'm a guy (male)
>>
You do realize this kind of behavior and having gays be acceptable in modern society ruined the heterosexual white male friendship right? You realize that people like you are the reason why males can't be intimate with their friends like women are right? Why the fuck can't you be satisfied with people you know are homosexuals and keep it to yourself?
>>
>>17939464
Like shit my dad used to do with his friends, hug them, change in a locker room without a wall between them, sleeping in the same bed. All of that shit went out the fucking window once we started letting homosexuality be a lifestyle rather than a personal choice.
>>
In conclusion

No hes not interested in guys and it would be healthy for you to stop being interested in guys. If you can get past sexual urges you can have great friendships with other guys that will enrich your life in ways you couldn't possibly imagine with a sexual relationship.
>>
>>17939464
>>17939465
Oh poor you guys. You don't feel comfortable being intimate with your friends because someone might think you're gay. Meanwhile actual homosexuality is becoming more accepted and gays don't have to fear for their lives and jobs.

How fucking awful you two are.

I agree OP should not act on his urges however. OP, your roommate may not have a choice to continue living with you. Don't do anything to make him uncomfortable. Find a more suitable partner.
>>
>>17939470
>Oh poor you guys. You don't feel comfortable being intimate with your friends because someone might think you're gay
That is a serious condition in the male heterosexual community, being gay, religious bullshit aside, has always been a huge disease vector throughout history. Being gay is considered bad for very valid reasons not just because its considered feminine. This culture of gay suggestion is so common in modern societies it effects our fucking children even before they develop a full recognition of what sex IS, THAT is the damage "sexual liberation" has done to our societies.
>>
I have a roommate that I got real close with. Neither of us are gay, though me made jokes about it, any move would be extremely uncomfortable. I also had a gay best friend that would weird me out if he tried tried anything.

So, basically don't.
>>
Oh God fuck off dude. We get it.
>>
>>17939473
Shut the fuck up, seriously.

Signed - Everyone else
>>
File: 1275253243935.jpg (84KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
1275253243935.jpg
84KB, 360x300px
>>17939464

My friends and I are fine with intimacy so I have no idea where you're coming from with that drivel. Your post reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>17939464
Ignore this, if your room mate is your friend that you can trust, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Just ask and see, if rejected, there would be bit of teasing on his side but nothing much.

I live with my friend and we've been friends for 10+ years. If he asked me if I would want to have sex with him, I'd reject him mainly because I'm asexual and not gay. I'd however still be friends with him. I'd probably be closer in friendship than before as he'd confide in me/etc.

Hating gays never made sense to me, kinda weird.
>>
>>17939470
>>17939475
I would like to think that if we're as good of friends as I think we are that he would understand. But I'm a pretty insecure person, so I'm still worried.
>>
>>17939501
And by this I mean he wouldn't be super awkward if he wasn't interested.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>17939464
>>17939465
>THE GAYS ARE TAKING AWAY MUH MASCULINITY
>>
>>17939501
Why not wait until you're no longer roommates?
>>
>>17939501
>I would like to think that if we're as good of friends as I think we are that he would understand. But I'm a pretty insecure person, so I'm still worried.
No, if you told him at this point that would be a complete fucking betrayal of everything he thought about you and would alienate his ability to make friends in the future because of his failure to notice you were making a gay pass at him. If you want to be friends with a straight man you have to be up front with your homosexuality or just stop being gay.
>>
>>17939506
Tell me why it is men don't keep friends past college or high school these days? Oh wow haha its really funny that you're creating a class of reclusive depressives because of muh butt promises and having a huge decline in birthrates in western countries.
>>
>>17939511
I've been with a guy before, my roommate and I are mutual friends with the guy I was with before. It's not a secret that I find some guys attractive.
>>
>>17939515
Take it to /pol/
>>
File: 1353284131210.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1353284131210.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>17939516
>I've been with a guy before, my roommate and I are mutual friends with the guy I was with before. It's not a secret that I find some guys attractive.
Look you've had 4 people besides me in this thread tell you not to do it but because you're a hypersexual faggot you obviously had no intention on following any other advice other than the answer you want to hear.
>>
>>17939515

>mfw still friends with guys I met at age 5
>>
I guess he doesn't know you're gay?
One of my best friends is gay and honestly it'd make me feel uncomfortable and weird me out if he asked anything as he knows I'm not gay.
So no op, not worth trying.
>>
File: 1422191269337.jpg (171KB, 820x605px) Image search: [Google]
1422191269337.jpg
171KB, 820x605px
I actually have life experience regarding this!

OP, I used to room wih a gay guy. We played Civ and he kicked my ass. One night, while very,very drunk, he made a pass and I accepted, but then I changed my mind just as he put his face on my cock. He stopped and we never talked about it again.

It was a bit weird, but not earth-shatteringly so and eventually passed.

I'd still agree with everyone that you don't try anything - at least not right off the bat. Talk generally about sex and romance with him and then just ask if he's ever been bi-curious. Any answer other than yes means no go. A yes, or "I've thought about it" means you can follow up with "I'd be willing to blow you". As soon as he hesitates, you stop and apologize. Assure him that it'll never happen again.

Harm might be done, but not irrepairable harm.
>>
>>17939515
>Tell me why it is men don't keep friends past college or high school these days?
Cause computers. Generally speaking, people are less social than they used to be
>>
>>17939522
No, you samefagged 4 times. Please just fuck off back to your containment board
>>17939426
It's better to wait till you're no longer roommates just in case.
>>
>>17940052
I told him he shouldn't hit on his roommate and I'm not antigay or /pol/ in the slightest. I think it's inappropriate.
>>
Don't shit where you eat OP. This has nothing to do with him being gay, he's your roommate ffs.
>>
>>17939473
>it effects our fucking children even before they develop a full recognition of what sex IS

People love making this claim which has absolutely zero supporting evidence other from religious organizations that make up bullshit to fit their beliefs.
>>
Why don't you get a really cute gay friend of yours to come over and get him to hit on him to see how receptive he is to a relationship or sex with a man.

>>17939464
Why don't you hide your lifestyle? I get tired of getting hit on by girls because people assume a man is straight without asking.

Why don't you man up pussy boy?

>Boohoo people might think I'm gay, I is a scared

Fucking pussy. You're no man.
>>
OP here with an update. He wasn't interested, but he was a chill friend about it. Said he appreciated the compliment and that he's glad I just asked instead of keeping it bottled up.
>>
>>17940856
Did you ask him if you could borrow a pair of his used sweaty underwear or sock, or jock, or undershirt, to sniff and jerk off too?

Or if he would be cool if he closed your eyes and you sucked him off witha wig on for his hands to feel, or to rim his asshole or suck his toes?
>>
>>17940856
Can you take some pictures of his legs and feet for us?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.