[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating women? I give them a chance and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: 1483375175941.jpg (276KB, 1300x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1483375175941.jpg
276KB, 1300x1387px
How do I stop hating women?

I give them a chance and they just prove me right.
>>
patient: help doc, if i push on my arm with my finger, it hurts. if i push on my leg, it hurts. if i push on my head it hurts. if i push on my stomach it hurts. what's wrong with my body? why does it hurt everywhere?
doc: that's because your finger is broken.

moral of the story, if you get the same response from everybody, chances are it's not that "they are all unbearable" but "you are unbearable and make people react in irritating ways".
>>
>>17939323
Realize that women/people behave certain ways for a reason and learn to accept it. Remember you aren't perfect either.
>>
>>17939335
this, you suck OP.
>>
>>17939335
I never heard this twist on the analogy, I like it a lot
>>
>>17939323
that pic is bull shit lol. once girls get to about late 20s, they start caring more about a guys career than anything else. its young girls, and hood rats that are fucking shitty guys all the time.
>>
>>17939323
>>17939335
https://markmanson.net/psycho
https://markmanson.net/amazing-person
>>
>>17939527
>https://markmanson.net/psycho
Spot on analysis

Sadly, I don't think I can change
>>
>>17939323
stop having preconceived notions on female behavior and give the individual a chance to impress you.
>>
>>17939584
that's a really good attitude you have there. this right here is exactly what makes people mature and become emotional healthy over time.

>sarcasm off
>>
>>17939335
>le just world fallacy

Careful with this shit OP. Some people just don't know how to behave. Its not to say you're off the hook and do no wrong but that doesn't excuse shotty behavior from other people.

Look at your behavior critically and improve but don't default to assuming that everyone else's shitty behavior is your fault. Its not.
>>
Take solace in the realization that you aren't alone with that feeling.
>>
>>17939591
that's not the point. the point is that those people DO behave shitty. but not because "all women are shitty", but because "you are shitty so you can only interact with other shitty people, especially women who are willing to go on dates with you".
>>
>>17939598
That's not what you said though.
>>
>>17939869
i didn't explicitely. but what i said was "the cause for this problem might not be females in general but the fact that your personality attracts the shitty females (who do act like crap, but aren't representative of the whole female population)". i didn't say they wouldn't act like crap with another dude. i just pointed out that if you run into the same problems with everyone you interavt you might want to take a long hard look at the reasons because the reason you run into the same problems/people might be you.
>>
Hatred is unproductive and self damaging. I would say just to get over it for your own good. It can only work against you. In 100 years when you're long dead women will still be women and men will still be men. Just live your life man.
>>
“Evil resides in the very gaze which perceives Evil all around itself.”
>>
Hey /adv/ in a year I'm finished with my Masters degree and I want to die in a super crazy way.

Like, buy a boat and sail around the ocean crazy.

Got any ideas? I'm also thinking if trying to go to the North pole
>>
>>17939912
why don't you try how long it takes to die from commiting the 7 deathly sins?
>>
>>17939921
Those are sins though. No thanks.
>>
>>17939927
what do you have to lose?
and please donmt tell me you fell for the " hell" meme. fyi suicide is a sin too
>>
>>17939875
Fair but it really sounded like your implication was that people only react with bad behavior of you're bad yourself, not because they have their own problem with behaving badly.
>>
>>17939323
that comic is so fucking true weed smoking losers can get more pussy then some beta who become a doctor.
>>
>>17939584
>Sadly, I don't think I can change
Thread over then. You can't achieve your goal because changing is literally impossible for you. You just need to learn to live with that.
>>
>>17939931
I'm not committing suicide, I'm just dying :^)

And anyway, the only sins of the big 7 I can readily commit is sloth and gluttony, and that's boring
>>
>>17939323
god those comics are so whiny

theres plenty of reasons to hate women, but who they bang instead of you isn't one of them
>>
>>17939527

>https://markmanson.net/psycho
so basically if you end up dating a psycho, it's your fault theyre a psycho? n0ice
>>
>>17940050
If you get into a relationship with a psycho then yes - there's probably something wrong with you.
>>
>>17939323
You don't need to stop hating them.

They already ignore you by default, stop forging interactions with them. Just stay away and mind your own business.
>>
>>17939323

literally no women has ever not fallen into some negative stereotype?

have you tried applying similar standards to men? for instance in that comic you posted, there's a man in every scenario also being utter shit.

also, you're not a harvard valedictorian so maybe dont be so hoity toity.
>>
>>17940706
>for instance in that comic you posted, there's a man in every scenario also being utter shit.

Women are only encouraging those men to act that way
>>
>>17939340

this

women are just plain shit. 99% of the time they go home, watch TV, maybe go to the club and thats their whole fucking life outside of children.

They are a utility, a tool, they have no free will OP
>>
>>17940027
a woman draws them btw
>>
>>17940027

Seriously, this shit is so ridiculous.

"I got my degree by putting in hard work and perfecting my craft, but totally ignored doing anything to balance my social life! Where's my perfect gf that I don't have to do anything but exist to get?"

A huge load of bullshit.
>>
I just avoid , my hate had turned towards a general distrust of females.

Strange how most hate towards women comes from them not being attracted to you in particular, well at least the one/kind/type you want.
>>
>>17940883
I think everyone seems to have way too high standards these days, both men and women. Not everyone can attract a 10/10, and hating either gender because you can't is stupid. Landwhale SJWs do the same thing.
>>
>>17940915
Meh. My standards are as high as they need to be. Why should I be with someone I am not attracted to? Why shouldn't I want someone I have genuine desire for? I consider the same thing for women, I want them to feel attraction and desire when they're around me. I don't want them to settle out of insecurity or because I provide only money or status. If the women I desire don't desire me, I can just be single forever. Not the end of the world.
>>
>>17940940
That's fine, until you get bitter about it. Because people on here and SJWs are living proof that people get bitter when constantly rejected.

It's best to date within your own league, at least for the long term and lasting happiness.

But if you genuinely don't care, then more power to you, and good luck dude.
>>
>>17940940

I'm the same way, anon. Unless I'm head over heels for someone, and they're the absolute best person in the world both physically and mentally (for me, everyone has their differences), why bother?

Eventually that shit is just going to turn into resentment, or the question of if you could have gotten someone better.

I'm perfectly happy being single, so it's not like I feel the need to hunt it. I just want it to be the best person for me.
>>
>>17940961
>it's best to date within your own league

No, it's better to put in effort to be more attractive, no matter how long it takes or how difficult it is.

>if you genuinely don't care
Its not that I don't care, it's that I have a lot against me (race and height). I know its not impossible for me to get a woman I want, I just know that it's a lot harder and I will need to wait longer than my taller, lighter skinned friends.
>>
>>17940915
>Not everyone can attract a 10/10

I do it effortlessly for $400 per hour

Other than that, looks isn't the main "selling point" of a serious relationship, provided you don't look plain horrible
>>
>>17940708

No, it's the men who are encouraging the women to act that way :^)
>>
>>17941029
>looks aren't the main selling point

O I am laffin.
>>
>>17940742
I'm calling bullshit on that, the link at the bottom of the comic is a 404 btw.
>>
>>17941037
When you're not completely retarded, that is.

No person with a brain would marry a poor, dumb, rude 10/10 rather than a rich, educated, pleasing 7/10.
>>
>>17941067
You're not accounting for the majority of the human race who are not very intelligent and would do just that.
>>
>>17940961
>It's best to date within your own league
I don't have a league

>>17941060
redpill comics is old stuff from /pol/ drawn by some beta schlub

but who the author is does not matter, it's the message that counts
>>
>>17939509
I've learnt that everyone is fucking shit no matter what. People who accept that are okay to be around with.
All that political, ideological bullcrap about marriage and other shit is just useless. People should just live their lives, if they want to marry, marry, if they want to do nothing, do nothing, if they want to work 15 hours a day, that's cool. In the end it just comes down to be responsible for ones actions, I really can't hear ideologic bullshit anymore.
>>
>>17941067
A smart attractive woman is better marriage material than a dumb hot one.

Lel, what I mean is that your statement implies people don't care about looks that much (they do), and that a 5/10 who's not hideous can win someone better looking from "personality" (lol no).
>>
Women are fine, just remember the hot ones can replace you pretty easily.
>>
>>17941291
Money is more important that looks or "personality" in any serious relationship.

It's money that sets the league you're in, not looks or personality. If you're a middle class wageslave, how many high net worth heiresses have you ever dated? How many hoes from the hood have you dated?

It's so obvious you take it for granted, and don't even try to discuss it.>>17941291
>>
>>17941332
...and you* don't even try to discuss it (it's not an order)
>>
>>17941332
>it's money that sets the league you're in
I feel like we're talking about completely different things here, since I hardly know girls who care about money but I do know plenty who care about your height, your muscles and skin color.

>If you're a middle class wageslave, how many high net worth heiresses have you ever dated?

Right because there's only two types of women in the world....hoes from the hood and high end heiresses. Lmao, what the fuck.
>>
>>17939323
Ya need Jesus.
>>
>>17941805
>I do know plenty who care about your height, your muscles and skin color
...which are just sub-categories of your "money category". These are just superficial demands to weed out people from their own league. It's not serious.

No middle class girl wants a poor man with their favorite height and skin color. It literally doesn't matter if you earn little.

Now, they will happily forget their preferences if you're way richer. And if you earn the same money, everything is negotiable.
>>
>>17939509
assuming its bait, this is the best post i've read here in long time
if its not bait then that is depressing and i'm assuming you read john green novels and eat semen with ur cheerios
>>
>>17939323
Mind your own life. They don't want your chance.
>>
>>17939335
Not even advice and you're a moron.
>>
>>17939486
Why dont you add something to the thread instead of being a reactionary and moronic twat. OP is asking for help, clearly he doesn't like this facet of his mentality.
>>
>>17939323
Oh please every man who becomes a doctor even if he is an ugly nerdy manlet can find a wife and have multiple children.

Smart people have kids and dumb people have kids. More news at 11.

If you really think there's some massive problem, have your own kids and mind your own business.
>>
>>17939340
this anon is smart^
>>
File: HAHAAHAHA.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAAHAHA.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>17939509
>>
they dont care
as long as you dont put it on display you are fine

we all hate women from time to time
use it to fuck them hard and call them whores in bed
problem solved
>>
>>17940915
For me it has nothing to do with high standards. The fact is every time I made myself emotionally vulnerable, it was a woman that would later use it to try to hurt me to try to get a leg up in an argument. Women in general, not women I had been trying to sleep or date.

I don't hate women, but I'm much more at ease with men. God forbid you mention that discomfort, because then you're worse than Hitler.
>>
>>17942893
>The fact is every time I made myself emotionally vulnerable, it was a woman that would later use it to try to hurt me to try to get a leg up in an argument

I know that feel my man. I remember going through therapy and hearing that advice. I followed it to the t and got burned everytime. Now that I've applied redpill advice it works better for me than anything else. Roastie can stomp and moan about how it's bad advice but unless they have something better I won't do change.
>>
>>17939323
I dunno how bro those ching chongs and their pathetic english is annoying as fuck it's hard to take white women seriously when you realise that there is a fuckton of wierdo trash chinks that exist, us men have to sift through garbage like that also when we already have trashy women of our own society to put up with.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.