[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fake amnesia? I'm in some deep shit and I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170103-WA0002.jpg (58KB, 720x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170103-WA0002.jpg
58KB, 720x748px
How do I fake amnesia?

I'm in some deep shit and I need to fake some kind of mental illness to take care of it. I don't have any other choice, so don't try to convince me otherwise. How can I fake amnesia convincingly?
>>
>>17939313
buy the date rape pill
>>
Story first.
>>
>>17939375
Im the sole witness in a case of child sexual abuse and I don't want none of the responsability. Backing out would ruin my social life so I want a reason for them to discard my testimony
>>
>>17939425
>sole witness
>child sexual abuse

What the fuck is wrong with you? You have to testify.
>>
>>17939425
Lol, DO NOT perjure yourself dude. Just go say what you saw.
>>
>>17939490
You don't get it. The guy's a psycho. He trusted me as his only friend and if I backstab him, he's gonna 100% kill me, from jail or not.
>>
If his going to kill u then u in deep shit.Ask your authorities. 4chan cant help shit for u dude
>>
>>17939524

If you don't testify, you're not any better than him.
>>
>>17939524
Looks like you fucked up big time by associating with a fucking child abusing psychopath. You either lie in court, go to jail, and let Jamal make you his bitch. Or you tell the cops that this guy is gonna kill you whether he's in jail or not. Hopefully they put you in the witness protection program.
>>
>>17939534
This. Go to the authorities first and explain the situation . Ask explicitly for protection or you won't speak.
>>
>>17939535
Shouldn't you be able not to destify if you aren't directly involved?
Either way the police should be able to help you.

Help the fucking kid you cunt.
>>
>has a moral and legal responsibility in a child abuse case
>"lol I don't want that cause it will be socially damaging for me"
>me me me
Do your duty, faggot
>>
>>17939524
I know of a lot of ways you could fake this but it isn't necessary. He is bad news for your life.

You made the testimony right? Said he did it and proved he is guilty. Now you need to explain that you feel unsafe to the proper people (police and court). I do not know the person or if the association is a lot more screwed. If he has friends that are close to you and you feel unsafe express it. If he is gang affiliated express it. I won't stand there and say oh fuck it was a child. That whole they are just a child is kind of stupid anyway. Children are used as innocence and a symbol of pureness. Get everybody raving about children and they become mindless zombies.

What you need to do is tell the truth, express your fears to the appropriate people and most of all keep this dealing with the court case private and avoid all publicity if you can.
>>
>>17939313
1/10, 1 point for even getting people to reply to this shitty b8
>>
>>17939547
I suspect bait af. But in the chance that it is real the 1 minute it took me to type what I said could be life changing. Aside from being bored as shit. Take the risk, potentially do some good.
>>
>>17939568
There's 0 chance because OP wanted to RP and troll, it's blatant.
>>
>>17939538
>Socially damaging
>Murder

"ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE OTHER"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.