[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my gf for coming up three years, I love her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: monica-belluccis_huge-boobs.jpg (507KB, 724x1016px) Image search: [Google]
monica-belluccis_huge-boobs.jpg
507KB, 724x1016px
I've been with my gf for coming up three years, I love her and the relationship is good, but recently things have been going in a direction I don't like. For the past several months, she is distracted and withdrawn when we hang out. It's not intentional like a silent treatment or anything, more like she's too comfortable and doesn't put in any effort to engage. Sex became less frequent and she falls asleep right afterwards or by 9:30, whichever is first. We finally talked about it and her solution was to cut down our time together, which is already only for a few hours in the evenings between our work schedules, because she hasn't been able to put in as much free time into her hobbies since picking up extra days at work. She also told me that she doesn't want to have sex as often and from now on, just won't when she doesn't want to. I'm not happy with either of these changes but I agreed to them because I didn't know another solution. Any advice?
>>
find a new gf buddy
>>
>>17939218
I'm absolutely positive I couldn't do better
>>
>>17939221
That's why you stay within your league.

Better start advocating for anti frigid spouse laws.
>>
File: Bellucci.jpg (106KB, 460x573px) Image search: [Google]
Bellucci.jpg
106KB, 460x573px
>because she hasn't been able to put in as much free time into her hobbies since picking up extra days at work.
Let her enjoy her hobbies for a little bit, if she feels like it. Sex won't always be on the table and you should learn to deal with it. This also may be a test of sorts, to see how you do without frequent sex, which women tend to do a good amount of time.
>>
>>17939221

yeah you can

something is seriously wrong with that relationship

if your gf depressed ? maybe she needs meds ?
>>
>>17939221
She is too which is why shes cooling down on you and trying to carry on the relationship in her terms. You need to start working on yourself and implement some dread game, or things will continue to deteriorate until she leaves, starts cheating on you or both.
>>
>>17939213
She i starting to take you for granted. You should let her know that a cutting down sex is a dealbreaker for you. Don't be a pussy, you can find another girl in that league. Show her that she can't take you for granted, this might actually turn her on again.

Nothing is a bigger turnoff for a girl than a guy who they can take for granted.
>>
>>17939221
So you're gonna let this girl shit on your needs in the relationship because she's just a fine piece of ass? I think you need to have a little self-respect, anon. Would you rather be in a relationship with a gorgeous porcelain doll that you can't touch, or a regular woman who wants to be with you, and fulfill your needs?
>>
>>17939221
If you're positive you can't do better than someone with this attitude, than why are you here talking to us? If you believe you deserve this kind of lackluster interaction and lack of respect and interest, you should be asking us how to improve yourself.

Improving yourself is actually the right thing to do. She also believes she can do better than you and you can't do better than her. She's showing her true colors, which is to do the absolute minimum to keep you in her life.

Whether or not you want to keep this woman, your response is to improve your value. Make more money, have more friends (especially female ones), get in better physical condition. Her interest and desire for you will return once she begins to fear losing you.

As long as she has no fear, her behavior will only degrade.

Try /fit/. Try to avoid /r9k/.
>>
You need hobbies and stuff too it seems. Both of you should still be working on yourselves with work school or hobbies. You can gauge her commitment to you by establishing a date night once a week. If she flakes out on these 2/3 times you are fucked. If there is no resemblance to your first few dates you should also be worried, you dont have to be all over each other but the years that went by is no reason for dates to feel stale or unsexy.
>>
I agree with trying new hobbies and improvement.

1. You will distract yourself, instead of sitting in your livingroom, pining.
2. She will find you more interesting.

I would go to the lengths of starting something you enjoy so much, YOU will be the one demanding less time together, not out of spite, but because of your overall gains. If you start working out, or take classes or join a club or whatever, she'll feel like she has to work to get some more of your time, in no time. Either that, or you break up, but not in a way that makes you feel you're losing something, but freeing up time to spend on people who actually appreciates your company (new and interesting women still standing.)
>>
Also, try and re-ignite your passion for each other by actually going on dates. Have fun together. It's ill-adviced to spend all your time together on a couch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.