[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here shower with just water (no soap/body wash/cleanser,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 08345.png (814KB, 1145x858px) Image search: [Google]
08345.png
814KB, 1145x858px
Does anyone here shower with just water (no soap/body wash/cleanser, etc)? I have extremely dry, flaky skin with acne, so I've been thinking of try it. I've heard that a lot of guys just use water, don't know if it's true though.
>>
What the actual fuck
>>
>>17939106
what?
>>
>>17939101
no

have you tried sweating more?
>>
>>17939113
Wtf don't do that
>>
>>17939114
>>17939115
so what soaps and moisturizers do yall use?
>>
>>17939132
Lower shower temp for better skin.
I have eczema but still use soap and shampoo and then moisturise after the shower on the specific areas.

Use coal tar shampoo for scalp. As for soaps try different things. But definately wash with soaps especially if you sweat.
>>
>>17939101
you need to moisturize, not stop cleaning. Use coal tar shampoo to stop dandruff, mane n' tail conditioner because it's full of oils that moisturizes your scalp, and clean your face with oil:
>boil water
>pour in a big bowl
>lean over it with a towel over your head
>steam your face for a few minutes to open your pores and make your face sweat
>use a mix of castor oil and sunflower oil 30/70
>rub it into your skin
>rinse off well
>keep a tiny layer of oil on your skin and run it in
basically replace gross dirty face oil with clean oil
>>
>>17939132
i use whatever unscented(or lightly scented if I can't find unscented) bar soap is at my local market. sometimes I pick up some random fancy shamshit and conditioner from whole foods that I use once every week or two. i only wash my hair when it gets dirty, so like once or twice a week even with the bar soap.
>>
>>17939144
coal tar shampoo lolol

no

You need to comb and brush out dandruf, not slather on fucking tar wtf.

i fell for that shit when I was a kid and didn't know any better too

Don't shill snake oil.
>>
>>17939153
it works. if you were combing out your dandruff, it wasn't dandruff, it was dry skin. dandruff is waxy and yellow and piles up, and coal tar works on dandruff and psoriasis. I only need to use it like once every month or two. been using it for like 5 years btw
>>
>>17939161
that is sebum.

keep shilling that snake oil, bro.
>>
>>17939165
yep
coal tar barrons are paying me to promote a medicine no one has heard of
that doctors prescribe for dandruff
thank God for my /adv/ coal tar shekels or I wouldn't be able to pay the rent
>>
>>17939171
you don't need to be paid to be a shill, idiot.
>>
>>17939175
I'm sorry you hate coal tar bro but if you give it another chance maybe this time you won't be hurt
maybe this time it will treat you right
>>
>>17939101
Facial acne? Shave with a straight razor or a shavette, it's a peeling with every shave.
For the rest of the body, I guess you could go full greek, oil up and use one of those small schytes to clean up.
>>
>>17939101
You can go all natural on your hair very easily, you still need to wash the hair regularly but you can just use cool water for that.
This is how your hair is evolved to keep itself healthy.

It will look bad first the first few days to weeks though because the natural oils the shampoo normally washes away aren't evenly distributed and are also overproduced by your head. It will balance out once the body realizes what's going on.
>>
>>17939101
I did. I have atopic dermatities and my doctor told me to almost 25 years ago. I had no problem with it. But then some 20 years ago, I started using the Lipikar soap, because that is actually moistuirizing. It has no smell and I have no reason to complain.
Other soap option is Eucerin, but Lipikar is more moisturizing for me.
>>
I've been doing this since fucking middle school lmao. I look perfectly normal and my skin never itches anymore.

I still use deodorant and soap for my hands though. Obvious ones.
>>
>>17939101
If you're not using soap, it's not showering/bathing, and you're disgusting. Do you just rinse your hands or the dishes or your laundry? No, you use soap. It's not clean otherwise.
>>
>>17939101
>I have extremely dry, flaky skin

use soap in the shower or you will stink

use skin cream after showering, there are 1000s of skin creams for sale
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.