[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't tell if this is a rejection or not... he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I can't tell if this is a rejection or not... he's actually sick tho
>>
>>17938545

try inviting him to do something or suggesting something to do after a little while. Then you'll know for sure. if it's a guy it seems like he's just sick and busy from this context.
>>
>>17938553
This. Just wait until a week or so after he's feeling better, then ask him to do something. If he can't make it ask him when is a good time for him. If he cancels that then you can be pretty sure he's blowing you off. People are busy, it's okay to reschedule stuff. I usually give people 3 chances then chalk it up to them not giving a fuck about the relationship.
>>
>>17938545

depends on the nature of the illness. sounds like a soft rejection wherein he says 'of course' then never has to follow up.

that being said i have a brain injury that makes it hard for me to remember anythign from one day to the next. so unless someone makes a solid plan with me, i wont remember to reach out to them again. ever.

my tinder is just like 300 fucking matches of conversations that i started and went well but never returned to.

if hes sick and waiting to heal, wait for him to heal. then say 'hey now that you're feeling better are you free saturday for this one activity?'

thats the best way to find out.
>>
>>17938553
>>17938556

Just remember to also suggest a time and place. It's easy to follow up "wanna hang out sometime" with sure and never follow up. If you find out they're free ask them something like "want to go see this movie tomorrow evening?" and if they start making excuses, it's probably time to move on.
>>
>>17938545
I know guys are supposed to do the planning, but in this day and age most guys are women with penises.

If you really want it initiate and set a plan and a date. That'll clear things up real quick.
"Hey so and so is playing on Feb whatever, want to go together?"
>>
>>17938545
Did you actually type that? Holy fuck autisimo you shit the bed hard. Jk senpai, just follow up in a week. Next time have something in mind to specifically suggest instead of leaving it too open and vague.
>>
>>17938545
Genuine.
Guys don't do the subtle let down thing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.