[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF invited me out to meet her best friend. I got uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1483932069883.jpg (91KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1483932069883.jpg
91KB, 600x847px
My GF invited me out to meet her best friend. I got uncomfortable because they asked me how much the perfume I bought for her cost. I refused to answer and they groaned. Her best friend revealed her yearly income and then asked me how much the perfume cost. I told them I was uncomfortable talking about such things. Then my girlfriend told her best friend how she likes being tied up during sex. I was in disbelief that she actually told her best friend that and her best friend simply replied that she would like to try that some day as well. Is it normal to be this open?

My GF and her best friend took 3 bathroom breaks together. Why did they need to talk about?
>>
>>17938304

Complaining about the size of your penis.
>>
>>17938304
No, it's not weird about the sex thing. My roommate skypes with her boyfriend and will bring up sex stuff with me. He's bewildered by the fact that we discuss it, but I really don't think about it any further.
The money thing is weird. I wouldn't bring that up in front of you and if I was really curious I'd just ask the best friend in private.
That's just my opinion though. It's different for everyone. If she's an adult, then just mention that it made you uncomfortable and you'd rather she discuss with her friend in private. Girl talk is girl talk, but that doesn't mean you have to be directly a part of it.
>>
>>17938304
Just telling you right now that you can tell a lot about someone by who their close friends are and her best friend sounds like the very definition of "basic."

So does your gf though, desu. And I think you kinda know that, which is why you're making the thread.
>>
>>17938330
do you call OPs gf a basic bitch?

>>17938304
take away the boobs and she looks like a tranny
>>
>>17938304

>Is it normal to be this open?

Yes but I don't think people should be

>Why did they need to talk about?

Petty basic bitch shit
>>
>>17938304
women talk about everything to each other. they crave gossip and are unable to keep secrets. she communicates every happening and issue you guys have to someone at some point. just accept it. women have different levels of openness but are on another level than men entirely
>>
>asking how much a gift cost
That is literally one of the most rude things you can do.
>>
Three-some opportunity?
>>
>>17938782
Potentially, this.
>>
>>17938782
3-some bondage opportunity.
>>
>>17939206
How would that even work?
>>
sounds pretty obvious they were tying each other up and fucking in the bathroom
>>
>>17939214
This. It truly does seem like they did have adventures in the past.
>>
>>17939210
In the girls'heads, with OP tieing them down and having his way with them.
In reality, it wouldn't.
>>
>>17939220
Interesting.
>>
Women will talk about sex with literally anyone if you ask.

I work with a young girl who loves being choked and fucked anally.
>>
>>17938775
#notallwomen

I am regularly horrified when other girls try to talk to me about their periods or sex. I am a closed book.

Not saying I'm better, I wish I were more open. I just hate generalizations, especially when they make me feel like a weirdo.
>>
>>17938304
Dude my gf and her friend talked about my dick size and how my gf is into foot massages but not bondage and how her friend loves being tied up and is grossed out by feet.
If you think thats inappropriate, consider her mom made a comment on me being well endowed the morning after walking in on us getting it on (no knocking).
>>
>>17938304
women talk about everything under the sun with each other so you better get used to it. Tell your girl that you aren't interested in dealing with her best friend at any point in time at this point on. I mean this might hurt your relationship but if this best friend is already making you feel insecure then this is going to bring about a whole lot of problems that you don't need nor want to deal with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.