[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I like is going on a date with a guy she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

A girl I like is going on a date with a guy she doesn't know to get to know him better and find out if she wants to date him. Meanwhile i'm sitting here with that sick feeling in my gut and I don't know what to do. She's made it clear she doesn't want to date anyone right now but shes obviously about to throw out that fuckin rule. Nobody knows either and I want to tell someone that I like her. We've gotten close but haven't gotten "close" like dating.
>>
>>17938135

how do you know shes made it clear that she doesn't want to date ANYONE ?>
>>
"I like you."

aww that's nice, i like you too anon.

"no, i mean i really like you, and i wish it was me and you going on that date."
>>
>>17938135
Sounds like she made it clear that she didn't want to date any of the people she knew at that time. IE She doesn't want to date you.
She met someone who she thinks that she might want to date now, and she's figuring out if her instincts are right.

Also, just because she didn't want to date when she said that doesn't mean she doesn't want to date anyone now. And just because she is going on a date now doesn't mean that she secretly wanted to date back then. People change.

She doesn't like you.
>>
>>17938143
We've had talks about it. We have talks and this came up and she talked about it. It was a rule. She wants to focus on schoolwork and her key friends.
>>17938149
She doesn't want to date anyone for the rest of school.
>>
>>17938135
>She's made it clear she doesn't want to date anyone right now
Sorry bro. She's made it clear she doesn't want to date YOU.
>>
>>17938165
>>17938149
I've never asked her out before, and she's turned down people that she's been really into because of some fucked guideline
>>
>>17938164

i see. so what happened was you hinted at wanting to date her, and to scare you off she said shes not dating anyone.

this is normal. when a girl rejects you (or tries to stop you from asking her out altogether) shes rarely telling the truth about why.

girls arent sitting around saying 'IM PASSIONATELY IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY, BUT IM NOT GOING TO DATE HIM CUZ SCHOOL :3'

think about it. you know it to be true. if you legitimately liked a girl and wanted to date her there is very little that would stand in your way if she returned your feelings.

she said that to stop you from amking a move. shes into this guy and is willing to date him.

sorry bro.
>>
>>17938241
nah for real i never hinted at it and she barely knows this dude
>>
>>17938251

>had multiple conversations about it

shes not as dumb as you think anon.

>she barely knows this dude.

she doesn't need to. most girls will know if they want to date a guy after the first time they meet him. its how chemistry works.

no matter what you say about how this doesn't make sense, it does.

she made it clear she doesn't want to date you.
she wants to date this guy.

want to prove us wrong? ask her on a date. then go for the kiss. make a move.

there is literally no other way to find out if she'd date you.
>>
>>17938172
Clearly that guideline wasn't as important as she made it out to be, or this new guy was interesting enough to make her reconsider
>>
>>17938297

nah, she smade it very clear its a strict rule, shes turned down several guys she really liked cuz of it.
>>
>>17938317
You keep saying that like it matters. She's on a date. Actions speak louder than words. She probly told you she "turned down a bunch of dudes she really liked" cuz she knows you're an dunce who can't handle the truth. Kind of like right now.
>>
>>17938327

nah i saw her turn the mdown. i havent even hinted that i liked her yet.

shes only going for him cuz hes chad.
>>
>>17938135
gotta get in there. if she likes him on the date he will have priority over you.
>>
>>17938327
Been thinking, you guys are probably right. Now that i'm thinking straight I see it. Thanks all.
>>
>>17938367
Been thinking, you probably have autism you fucking retard
>>
>>17938135
It's just a way to let you down nicely op. This happened to me with a friend also, she said her last relationship hurt her toon much and she wants to recover. 1 month later she's talking to a guy she met online and all excited. No one in the history of the world will ever keep true to that statement of I need time off from dating. If someone attractive shows interest in them then they will jump on it.
>>
File: 145342121321521545.png (59KB, 246x237px) Image search: [Google]
145342121321521545.png
59KB, 246x237px
>>17938172
>I've never asked her out before

So then what are you mad about? Some other guy went ahead and did what you couldn't. Grow up dude.
>>
shes not into you senpai you've already been friend zoned
>>
Should I talk to her about it so things aren't so awkward between us? Just wondering, haven't been in this situation before
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.