[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Girl I like works at Taco Bell > Eat there every morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Taco-Bell-Logo.jpg (19KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
Taco-Bell-Logo.jpg
19KB, 620x410px
> Girl I like works at Taco Bell
> Eat there every morning and have short conversations
> Tipped her $6 today and told her it was because she was always smiling and was one of those employees that dont wine about job.

I think I played it off too obvious. And I feel like I might enter "that creep" status. Ontop of that I dont even know if shes out of highschool or if shes in her 20s. She just looks like a young adult like me and my friends.
>>
>>17937972

Why ask this girl out? Don't you have female friends to date? Can't your crew set you up? Don't you actually talk to other girls?

I mean, if you talked with this one, you should know if she is still in High School, right? It should come up in conversation. But you don't talk or actually know her. Asking her out would be creepy.
>>
>>17937972

Also: that was massively patronising, and she will have laughingly told everyone you said that. You probably have a nickname now, like "creepy Pete".

You must never go there again.
>>
>>17937981

I do talk to girls quite often. I work next to a campus and get hit with bar rushes and I get a lot of tips. I socially play magic the Gathering and billards. But relationships are pretty taboo to me.

Its not really a problem trying to get with a friend who is a girl. Its really hard to for me to get to the friendship stage with someone I admire afar

What if she thinks that I eat there everyday just to see her face?
>>
>>17938005
>Its really hard to for me to get to the friendship stage with someone I admire afar

ALERT!

Why the hell do you admire them from afar? If you have female people in your life, hit on them. Don't build a girl up in your head from afar. It's creepy.
>>
>>17937981
Don't need to rub in the obvious normie.
>>
>>17938019

I spend the mornings in the quiet corner to eat a few hot cheesy bean and rice burritos and over hear conversations. She is politically simular to myself and likes random sciene facts. My short conversations are always not those topics but something everyone would say upon meeting a stranger taking your order like how its cold outside
>>
>>17938033
>and over hear conversations.

Come on, this seems intentional. Don't you see how bad this is?

You are eavesdropping on her to get information. You have no chance with her because you have no opportunity. Leave her be and focus on people that are actually part of your life.
>>
>>17938050

I guess your right. maybe the wonder of what could be is intoxicating. I just dont have too many friends that think close to how I think and hope to find one.
>>
>>17938084

Yeah. But you won't date an idea. You date people. And this one, just isn't where she should be to date you. Good luck on your search, though.
>>
>>17937972
Dude you're a fucking beta. Never tip girls off that's just wasting your money go see a hooker instead. No but seriously be direct and have balls
>>
>>17938108
Truth right here just be positive and have that mindset that your the Chad evr1 envy
>>
Fucking aspie answers most of you anons are replying with. Telling the guy to give up.
>>
>>17938050
>>17938094

I approve this poster.
>>
taco bell employees cannot accept tips
>>
Taco bell for breakfast? Jesus.

How unhealthy are you?
>>
>>17937972
Anon, ignore all those faggots and just ask her out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.