[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graduated from a top tier college with a good GPA. Took my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Help-me.jpg (26KB, 584x539px) Image search: [Google]
Help-me.jpg
26KB, 584x539px
Graduated from a top tier college with a good GPA. Took my first job offer because I wanted a job right out of college. Now I work 50+hours a week and make ~30,000 a year after taxes and I don't have any PTO. I've taken sick days and then had to come in on Saturdays. I work a lot of weekends and nights too.

I am having mental and physical health issues. I don't exercise, I don't eat well, all I do is work and sleep. I am always tired. My parents and friends say they are concerned about my depression and want me to go into some sort of program for substance abuse (I drink a lot, take a lot of xanax and I take ~30mg of ambien every night to sleep).

People keep telling me to find another job but how/when am I going to interview??? I don't want any gaps on my resume, but I feel like I'm going to snap soon.

I don't know what to do
>>
>>17937749
What is your major?
>>
>>17937751

Business Administration
>>
any advice
>>
fuck
>>
>>17937787
So it didn't matter anyways then.
>>
>>17938014

Thanks
>>
>>17937749
>50+hours a week and make ~30,000 a year after taxes and I don't have any PTO

HAHAHA, OP you got meme'd on your degree. Meanwhile, I also graduated recently, and I'm making:

>$41k after tax
>never work more than 40hrs/wk

Seriously OP, your company is most likely taking advantage of you
>>
>>17938069

>your company is most likely taking advantage of you
I would not doubt this.
>>
>>17937749
>but how/when am I going to Interview???

Sure this is your first 'real' job and all, so take this to heart - let's say you set up an interview for 2pm. So what you do is on your way out for lunch, you tell your immediate boss, "Hey, I've got to take care of some stuff. See you in the morning." and then go to the interview.
>>
>>17938101

They count half days as PTO and I don't have any paid time off. I've taken a half day before because I was throwing up in the bathroom and then a few days later I had to do weekend shipping.
>>
>>17938140

So take the half day and then do shipping or something. The interview is the important thing.
>>
>>17938171

That is true
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.