[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel that I'm wasting my time playing /v/idya. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170108_204541.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170108_204541.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I feel that I'm wasting my time playing /v/idya. I'm 24, college graduate, I have a job in my field and a gf. Despite all these things, each time I start playing, after 20-30 minutes I feel that strange sadness inside me and I start to think to myself
>Maybe I should learn something useful?
>It's just a stupid game, it doesnt give me anything
>What if some day I'll be broke and I'll regret that I played it today, instead of learning foreign language or sth useful?

Guys, save me, save my soul. I want to enjoy games like I did back when I was in high school or in college, I am so tired of this "responsible life", "upgrading your career", "learn 24/7", "be your own manager" bullshit.

Pic rel, my fresh screenshot from The Elder Scrolls Online, great game.
>>
File: 1477788665628m.jpg (99KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477788665628m.jpg
99KB, 774x1024px
As long as you're not irresponsible in your personal life and professional life, and it isn't an addiction, you're entitled to your hobby whenever you can.

My friend is a Nintentard, and he and his GF spend time playing Smash and Mario Kart 8 in his Wii U on sunday evenings, while being more social with her in Friday and Saturday, and being responsible in his job on weekdays.
>>
>>17936913
Smome weed you dumb nigga
>>
>>17936913
It's a harmless hobby. Learn something constructive if you wish, it'll just be boring and a chore. I mean you earned a degree and have a job, you have enough constructive skills to function. Everything is fine in moderation.
>>
>>17936913
You're using it to cope with something in your life. Sounds like you're scared of the future.
>>
its ok, you're just realizing that video games are not as nice as a real experience. happened to me too, used to play /v/ a LOT 8 hours a day. eventually came to feeling of "just a game". I like real life's challenges, far more rewarding. but not as simple as turning on the game.
>>
>>17937041

This, I used to be able to play vidya nonstop when I was younger, but I got busy with school and work so I eventually stopped. From time to time though, I still enjoy vidya when I'm tired and at home with nothing else to do. If you work hard enough and enjoy life, eventually you'll come back to vidya and not feel bad about playing because you'll have been working so hard it'll be a relief to play again.
>>
>>17936913
hey i have right now the same problem and i would like to learn something but i dont know what to learn so i ask you guys what should/could i learn

help me guys with suggestions
>>
>>17937085
foreign languages?
>>
>>17937092
i learned english a year ago with an 3 moths long staying in canda and i dont want to learn more laguages exept for russian but this is too hard to learn from scratch all alone

but great suggestion
>>
>>17936913
I'm like you, graduated and working on a good job, but without a gf, vidya actually helps me a lot so I don't feel lonely
>>
>>17936913
You have the right to have a mindless hobby, but it seems you're just outgrowing this particular one. Just find something else. Do you catch yourself having the same thoughts when you watch a movie or tv series? Or when you listen to music, play an instrument or attend a concert? All of these are equally useless. You just need a new entertainment that fits your current mindset.
>>
>learning random languages instead of having fun
>>
>>17937157
>gaming
>mindless hobby

keep telling yourself that cuck
>>
>>17937109
please give me some advice what i schould learn in my free time
>>
>>17936913
But anon you just told me you wanted to keep playing video games all your life endlessly, whatever happened to that? Don't lose spirit, my man.
>>
>>17936913
OP, the same exact thing happened to me.

You're just growing up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.