[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

35 y/o soon to be ex-neet here. tomorrow i start a new job with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: yfJl80b.png (89KB, 660x440px)
yfJl80b.png
89KB, 660x440px
35 y/o soon to be ex-neet here. tomorrow i start a new job with 50% more pay than my previous one, which was almost 1.5 years ago. during all this time i've done little other than playing video games, watching movies and masturbating. i don't have many friends and the ones i have are all married or apparently too tied up to hang out with me. last girl i slept with gave me some kind of warts that doctors can't seem to be able to remove, so no sex for me for a couple years now. my mother, blessed be her heart, is incapable of uttering a nicety to me or be supporting. today it all came down crashing and i'm at the brink of a mental breakdown. all i want to do is cry. this feels fucking unbearable, and tomorrow i need to present my best self to a new company, and i feel like it's going to be a fucking disaster.

tl;dr: at the brink of a mental breakdown, life in shambles b/c no social life and tomorrow i start a new job. i reckon i could use some advice.
>>
>>17936866
I feel sorry for you man, but you dug this hole yourself. Look, what happens is in the past, and I bet you regret it. Let it go man, you started a new life. Out with the old in with the new. Just detach yourself from the outcome of things and you will feel lighter. Good luck out there brother.
>>
>>17936866

you got a new job with decent pay. this also opens you up to fund fixing the rest of your life. dont be sad, rejoice, you took the first hard step and its all downhill from here. you'll now be seen as a regular person working, makme friends who also work, and potentially date again.

the warts are probably hpv, just go to another doctor and tehy'll give you this liquid thing that will remove them.
>>
>>17936866
You're about to make the first step though, OP. Your job will let you socialize with people, maybe even make some friends there, or at least get the confidence and money to pursue friendship elsewhere.

Don't know what to do about the warts though.
>>
>>17936932
what liquid? i was told HPV doesn't manifest in men that way, but maybe I have shit doctors

thanks everyone for the encouraging words
>>
>>17936961

i dont remember.

men get genital warts, its caused by hpv. i dont rememebr the liquid but its pretty standard for getting them off worked for m.

doctors insisted i had herpes. then my tests all came back neg. so it was probably hpv
>>
>>17936961
Just look up apple cider vinegar home remedy. It stings but it works in a few days. You'll still have the virus in your system though despite being "asymptomatic" now. It usually takes two years to clear up on it's own and longer if you smoke and have a shit diet.

And next time don't wait a year an half to get another job. Maybe you had your reasons but were they were really justified? You're 35 years old. If you're able bodied you should never be unemployed that long. I've been gainfully employed for 15 years and have never been out of work for more than a few days. I've only had 4 jobs at that. If I plan on leaving a job, I have one lined up to start the very next week typically. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. I
>>
>>17936989
>>17936997
you mean liquid nitrogen? the cold stuff that hurts like a motherfucker? they tried that on me for some months, but they kept coming back. i've been doing apple cider vinegar with a little more success but some of the warts just won't come out no matter what. i'm at a loss in that front.

>Idle hands are the Devil's workshop.
nice quote, i'll keep that in mind. i've been such a lazy ass for so long, and i know i wasn't always that way. and as comfy as these year and a half has been, it's not fucking worth it in the end. i need to dig deep and bring back that side of me again.

going to bed now. at least i won't cry myself to sleep. thanks guys, really.
>>
at least you have that new energy coming in, gotta focus on the part thats breaking through the old shit, wont be the last painful experience you will have. unless you master yourself first. the greatest source of happiness you will ever have is making the decision to not have external circumstance for your happiness. your brain creates those feelings, luckily its inside your skull.
>>
>>17936866
You turned your life around. You are one step closer to a more stable life. Sorry about the std hopefully it won't stop you from having sex again. Just wear some good protection
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.