/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know this girl, not romantically attracted to her but ive known

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WEIRD.jpg (297KB, 956x637px) Image search: [Google]
WEIRD.jpg
297KB, 956x637px
i know this girl, not romantically attracted to her but ive known her long enough to say i love her.

shes getting into some form of prostitution because shes fallen on really hard times and is in need of money to pay back a lot of debt

i want to help her out, give her all the money she needs and protect her from this

i have the money to do it

is it worth it? will i regret this?
>>
>>17936712
Clearly she should be your personal whore
>>
>>17936713
OP this guy is right just make her your personal whore
>>
>>17936713
>>17936720
sorry but thats not happening
>>
>>17936712

If you have no romantic expectations of her it would be helping a good friend out in need. But like in any monetary cases, you should take a businesslike approach. You can take her in, be sweet to her, be her mate, but you got to make sure you get your money back. It will leave your friendship transparant, and her only in your debt with gratefulness.

Since she's in major debt I'd look into how it came to be so. If she blanked all her credit cards on designer shoes for instance, this says a lot about her. Not to mention if she had a gambling problem or something. Based on that you can devise a plan for her to pay you back. You could even put it in writing with a notary.
>>
>>17936713
>>17936720
I think marriage is quite too radical for OP

OP, her debt, her fault, she probably fucked up. Would she help you were you in her shoes? I doubt. Unless she's not your relative I'd have doubts about this. I can predict that you will never see your money back, nor you will find any real gratitude for what you've done. If you expect to buy her affection or friendship this way, you're gonna be disappointed in the long run.

In any other case, do as you will.
>>
>>17936743
>marriage
ew gross
I meant like, tossing her a fifty every weekend for letting him cum in her asshole or somthing
>>
>>17936712
If you care about her enough to kiss the money goodbye, then go for it. She's about to go down a bad path.
>>
>>17936752
Pretty much a marriage,
>>
>>17936757
No, marriage is 50%
>>
She is consumer addict. You can't help her with money. She needs to learn about basics, spending within reason.

Would you want some guy from a club following her home to your place where you were good enough to let her stay?

In all the time you've known her, her life has gotten worse. There is no reason to think you'd have a positive affect on her now. She needs a lot more emotional strength than you have. More than I have too.
>>
>>17936712
You are a fool op she would have not done the same and left you homeless if you were in the same situation.
>>
>>17936757
That is a great fucking deal for the girl she can just marry op and divorce his beta ass for free alimony and half his shit.
>>
>love her
>don't want to have sex with her

How do you explain that?
>>
>>17936921
shes hot, id fuck her, but ive known her for 6 years and shes been the best friend ive ever had. dont want fucking her to mess that up. i casually fuck people all the time, why do i have to fuck my good friend?
>>
>>17936757
LOL holy shit that was witty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.