[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ How fucked up are my teeth? I get a lot of matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170108_174440028.jpg (31KB, 628x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_174440028.jpg
31KB, 628x292px
Hey /adv/

How fucked up are my teeth? I get a lot of matches on Tinder, but most of the girls seem to be put off by my teeth once we meet and stop responding.

That's my theory anyway, I could also be boring as fuck.
>>
>>17936247
a bit fucked up. how do the girls on tinder even see your teeth? lol
>>
>>17936252
>once we meet

They don't
>>
>>17936258
might not even be your teeth. if you're generally decent looking, they probably wont really care that much. you barely see the persons teeth that you're talking to.

bit cheecky of them to stop talking to you regardless, they could at least have the decent to tell you they are not interested. i
>>
File: braveheartbruce.jpg (232KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
braveheartbruce.jpg
232KB, 1920x816px
>>17936247
> once we meet and stop responding
You do know that, once you meet, you don't use Tinder anymore, right?

Do you ask for their phone numbers? Because if you do, and they say, "Just write me on Tinder," they are not interested. Time to move on.

Seriously, isn't there like a FAQ or something for this app?
>>
>>17936266
A lot of people say it's not noticeable, but I honestly think once you notice it, that's all you see.

>>17936278
This is not limited to Tinder only. Most recently it happened with a girl who started messaging me on Facebook, but once we met she seemingly lost all interest.

On TInder though, obviously ask for their number, before meeting them, and it almost always goes like this:

> start texting
> goes great
> go on date
> text her hours/days after the date
> short response that shows no interest
> text her again
> no response
>>
>>17936247
I have worse teeth and i fuck girls from tinder regularly. I have also fucked girls with weird teeth and i didn't care too much.

It's definitely just your personality or something.
>>
>>17936247
If that's what you think "fucked up teeth" look like, dude, you gotta cruise through the Big Book of Brittish Smiles.

Your teeth are fine. If you're an attractive enough person it'll work as a humbling feature, like a girl with a snaggletooth or an asymmetrical smirk.
>>
They look alright to me. Then again I'm english
>>
>>17936324
>>17936324
>They look alright to me. Then again I'm english
I kek'd
>>
>>17936299
Alright, will work on that then.

>>17936306
Yeah, one of my exes always said they are "interesting", but I always took it as a tease.

>>17936324
Topkek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.