[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one continue on with a relationship round 2? We broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7191.jpg (128KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7191.jpg
128KB, 750x726px
How does one continue on with a relationship round 2? We broke up because of stupid drama caused by a mutual friend (trainwreck female) that is no longer in the picture. "Misery loves company" got a new boyfriend. Ex's and my ego's just clashed stubbornly.

We talked it over and agreed to start again. Do I treat it like dating and not jump right into the relationship like before?
>>
>>17935996
Break it off and find someone new. Does anything good every come out of one of these "round 2" relationships
>>
>>17936038
A friend of mine got married to someone he broke up with and got back together with
>>
>>17936044
They're going to divorce
>>
>>17936046
Maybe. The odds are so good of that though even if it wasn't a second time relationship
>>
>>17936046
So bitter
>>
>>17935996
...why even bother with such a dramatic relationship?
Seems like a waste of time and emotion.
>>
>>17935996
>We talked it over and agreed to start again

ok

>Do I treat it like dating and not jump right into the relationship like before?

yes take it slow and do not - repeat - do not start dredging up the past saying things like

do you remember when we did....
can we talk about that last fight 1 more time....

let her take the lead on some of these things

most people do not enjoy re-living their past mistakes and endlessly discussing them

so take it easy the first few "dates" maybe you can move a bit faster & see how she reacts
>>
>>17936243
How much communication?
>>
>>17935996
A pair of friends broke up, then got back together. Fast forward 20 years. They are 15 years married and going strong, a good couple. There are no rules. Just try to focus on making her happy and make sure you leave hints on how she makes you happy and you know, it can work. Ofc, I am not in the divorce capital of the world, but even in my backwards country divorces are quite common these days.
>>
>>17937506
>Just try to focus on making her happy

Is that what a relationship is about? Slaving away to make some fat roastie happy?
>>
>>17936044
My sister married her boyfriend after he broke up with her once to be with another girl. Now they have 2 kids and seem happy enough.
>>
>>17937509
Reciprocity is what makes it worth it.

Give a little get a little
>>
It probably depends on the relationship, but I'm hoping to eventually one day get back together with an ex and my intention is to treat it like a totally new relationship, which it hopefully will be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.