[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't have a conversation. People realize i'm being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
I can't have a conversation. People realize i'm being fake when i stop and think to answer in the middle of the conversation and they either look away not longer expecting my answer, or start acting fake too like a retard
>>
Then you're trying to hard. Stop trying to fit in with crowds you don't belong in, find people with similar intrests who you can have an honest conversation with and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17935993
it was similar interest. it was about guitars.
guy asked if it is the greek modes that ive been studying lately (cause i mentioned them last time)
then i said no, *delayed a bit figuring out what to say* ive been more learning songs and solos
ah figuring solos

later i try to keep the conversation and ask if he watches *local well-known youtube music lessons channel, and commonly made a joke for teaching songs wrong or poorly*. he says he never heard of it (??) so i comment "they teach it all wrong". "all wrong" is an exxageration and sign of narrow minded
so he says fakely "they teach it all wrong? haha"

i acted like narrow minded guys who say bad of others and say dumb and delusional stuff to make themselves look better but everybody realizes what they are doing and see them like liars and annoying and self-absorbed retards
>>
>>17935986
>>17936216
pls answer someone
>>
>>17936216
I think that you are thinking too much about it. I was like you before, overthinking what I said to other peoples and what they said to me.
The only advice I could give you is : You should not care about it. Having a conversation should be fun, not a struggle. Don't feel awkward when there is a silence, don't try to fill it by all means, your answer should come naturally.
>>
>>17936302
If i dont think i be a bragging asshole
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.