[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my boyfriend stopped valuing me. I'm usually the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3275.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
I think my boyfriend stopped valuing me. I'm usually the one messaging and planning, but it's fine, because he didn't seem to be blowing me off before. And he did plan himself, too. But now he gets mad at me for asking why he's just not in the mood to see me, after almost a week of not seeing each other, or for trying to make plans the day he actually wants to see me (like what time to drive over to his house since he wakes up so late). He just seems so unenthusiastic and like he'd rather play video games all of the time. It used to be that he would want to spend time with me without playing video games, but now it's just "time to be an autist." We would spend three nights together and go to the gym those days, but now he doesn't want to go that one day we'll see each other.
No, I don't think he's cheating on me, because he literally just stays on the Internet all day and goes to work (and class when class sessions are in).
How do I make him more excited without actually confronting him about his? There are probably some obvious answers like don't talk to him for a week, but I do find that very difficult.
>>
>>17935011
>He just seems so unenthusiastic and like he'd rather play video games all of the time

really it's time for you to find a new bf
>>
>>17935022
You're probably right. Women have a tendency of staying in relationships where they're not valued.
>>
>>17935022
Is there any chance I can make him want me more? Or is this the point where men just use women and don't break up with them out of laziness?
>>
>>17935096
Not all men are like that, he just seems like a piece of shit. Even if he does want you more at some point, he'll always be that same guy. You should probably break up with him. (not trying to be harsh, just think it's the truth)
>>
He might be depressed and using escapism through the Internet and videogames. Ignore him for awhile like he's ignoring you. Men can't stand that.
Don't text first and take awhile to reply. It's not your responsibility to wait around even if he is depressed, it's his to fix his issues.
Keep yourself busy it's going to be tempting to send one text after another
>>
>>17935011
Yes the other posters might be right and your BF lost interest in you, but ill play devils advocate. Hes probably depressed and there may be factors outside of you two (ex family) that might be causing him mood changes. The semester ended and its usually a time where students live it up or calm down. Hes probably stuck. Try talking to him about it and make it so he can trust you and open up to you. If he cant open up then he just doesnt trust you enough.
>>
>>17935096
>Is there any chance I can make him want me more?

sure there is some chance - but what are you asking here ?

you want to change yourself to somehow get some guy to change himself right ? yikes that is difficult

it's usually easier to find some other guy who is more compatible with you, ie. likes you the way you are instead of you having to change yourself

it's all a balance tho you can go totally femtard and not do anything for guys so you need to figure that out for yourself
>>
>>17936301
I'm asking whether I have to put distance between us within the relationship to make him miss me. Make myself busier so that it's not as easy to hang out with him? Respond to him with less eager? I want to do that, but I want to do it more authentically. For example, I want to actually fill my time doing things I love rather than waiting on his every word. Will that make me more interesting and desirable?
>>
>>17935011
>he'd rather play video games all of the time
give him some fucking space
>three nights together and go to the gym those days
wew lad
how long are you a couple now?
He probably found a nice game in the steam sale an wants to play that shit
no reason to worry or break up
>>
>>17935011
>because he literally just stays on the Internet all day and goes to work (and class when class sessions are in).
hes depressed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.