[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently have 2 jobs. One pays 9.50 and I've been there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (14KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
14KB, 226x223px
I currently have 2 jobs. One pays 9.50 and I've been there 2 years, but I love the people there and I know everything about it. The other I just started before Christmas and it pays 12, but its 25 miles away and there's very few employees( obviously they have nothing in common with me). The old job I can move up and make the same money within a year, but the new job.

The problem being I can only keep one, working 80 hours a week is eating me to death and I want to focus on one and do a better job there. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

It's pretty much a choice between enjoying what I do, or more money now.
>>
get a new job that pays 21.50 and work 40 hours a week
>>
Sorry but 9.50 is not enough. Learn to like the other job.
>>
Is it worth mentioning that after gas the second job only pays about 11 ish. And I have 3 other roomates.
>>
>>17934650
Doing what ? I'm barely 20 with no valuable experience
>>
>>17934639
I say old job and move up. Having job with people you like is hard to come by and it looks better on your resume if you worked at a single place longer.
>>
>>17934672
This. Plus travelling 25 miles a day doesn't sound fun.
>>
>>17934677
Yeah, especially with all the construction in downtown fort Worth right now.
>>
>>17934639
Why not mention to your boss that you've found a new job that pays more and that they ought to give you a raise if they want to keep you?
>>
>>17934957
I did, she just said all she can do is offer more hours and that was that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.