[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does sex... happen? How do you go from point A (inital conversation)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1483838907952.jpg (655KB, 1400x910px) Image search: [Google]
1483838907952.jpg
655KB, 1400x910px
How does sex... happen?

How do you go from point A (inital conversation) to point B (sex) with girls. This shit has been eluding me for 23 years. Whats the missing link I don't see?

Guys uglier and more awkward than me are getting mad pussy while I'm still a virgin. I stumble across gossip about how people I know at work or school casually have hooked up with each other (read: not necesarilly dated)

Can anyone please help me?
>>
>>17934233
Meet. Converse. Find match. Hang out. Hang out alone. Make move. Fuck.

That seems pretty normal. More savvy folks can skip a few of those steps.
>>
File: 1436113742790.jpg (141KB, 552x581px) Image search: [Google]
1436113742790.jpg
141KB, 552x581px
>>17934233
> How do you go from point A (inital conversation) to point B (sex)
How quickly do you want to go from A to B? Are we talking relationship sex, or just a hookup?

The longest it took me was 1 month. She thought I just wanted to be friends. We were watching Netflix and it occurred to me: she invited me over for Netflix and chill. I went, doh!, and fucked her.

The fastest it ever took me was in a bar. The girl next to me was shut off for maxxing her tab. I asked the bartender how much it was. He said $30. I slapped $30 on the bar and said, "Now she has a clear tab."

Three hours later, I was fucking her like a mad dog.

Just talk to the woman. She'll let you know if she's ready for sexy times or not.
>>
>>17934253
>Meet. Converse. Find match. Hang out. Hang out alone. Make move. Fuck.

I always seem to get stuck in converse. I get girls looking and smiling at me all the time but when I make a move or ask to hang out (alone) they never go for it.
>>
>>17934260
I guess what I want to know is the details of how you transition from just normal interaction toward sex. When you netflix and chilled what did you do or say to make it sexual and start leading to sex.

With the bar girl what happened during those hours and how did you start to lead to sex?
>>
>>17934260
> I asked the bartender how much it was. He said $30. I slapped $30 on the bar and said, "Now she has a clear tab."

That is so hot. I dunno I always find that I over think shit and come off as creepy.
>>
El bumpo
>>
how does one make conversation with a women they are attracted to?
>>
>>17934233
All you do is talk to girls as you would a friend but add flirting into it. If she continues talking to you while you flirt constantly then it means she wants the D.

So then you telll her to meet up with you, after you meet up at movies etc you end up you flirt with her, with eye contact. If she smiles and holds the gaze then you begin to kiss/feel her legs up etc.

AFTER THIS Then you go home with her or your car late at night and bang her. Simple.
>>
>>17934233
Every time it's happened to me it's always just been casual cuddling with movie or an activity like that and then something weird happens and then we have our clothes off and we are kissing each other and doing naughty things.

I'm not sure?? I don't know what the link is either. But it happens.
>>
It depends but usually just acting like a friend and throwing in some flirtatious comments helps.

A new co-worker started not long ago and I started hanging out with her and I'd flirt with her a little bit. Within a week of knowing her I ended up fucking her one night.
>>
>>17934264
Flirt more. Sexual innuendos (non corny/too blatant). Touch. Be interesting if your convo skills are lacking.
>>
>>17935271
Be interesting... How does one just be interesting. I fail in all conversation because my interests are literally so different from everyone else's I literally have nothing to talk about that anyone is interested in hearing, about the only point of conversation I can make is drinking
>>
>>17935271
how does a man flirt with a women?
>>
>>17935453
Make PG-13 jokes about high impact sexual violence I guess.
>>
>>17934277
Thank you anon, I have the same lack of understanding.
>>
You have no social skills/sensitivity. When there's strong attraction between two people they look at each other and just know that they're thinking the same thing.
Although obviously this typically does not happen out of the blue but after heated dancing, flirting, teasing back and forth etc. It seems like your frame of reference for talking to women is polite and neutral and no, you won't get from there to burying your head between her legs.
>>
>>17934264
In my experience I never win when I try. However, there have been a few girls that wanted to fuck me, and they basically did all the work. Asked for my number, asked me to hangout, or just explicitly told me they wanted to fuck me. It's crazy.
>>
>>17935292
It's a matter of being able to put yourself in their shoes. Yeah you might have an interest that no one else gives a fuck about, but that doesn't mean it's not interesting if you break it down for them what you like about it.
Eg I like translating poems, not like anyone can really relate to that, but if I go into how satisfying it feels when you are struggling with a specific phrase for months and suddenly an elegant new solution dawns on you, suddenly that's relatable for anyone who likes puzzles. The aim of conversation is bonding, being social. You are not some sort of news/information source, they are not judging what you are telling them by the same standards. If you are pleasant and nice and don't ramble on and on you can get away with a lot of stuff that does not particularly touches upon their own private hobbies.

>>17935453
Flirting is pretty much playing for adults. Everyone has a signature style and there is no token way to do it - just like people have their own personal way to fuck or to converse. Trying to 1:1 adapt tricks very rarely works, at most for practice you can refine.

Flirting can be giving someone a compliment, but it can also be insulting someone. It can be banter and teasing or very subtle and courteous. The only thing all forms have in common is that you are playing around with the tension caused by hinting that you have interest in her, without going all out and making it clear how serious that interest is, what exactly you want from her etc.

It's something you'll have to experience and practice.
>>
If you are as ugly as me, don't even try to do what people are saying itt.
>>
You are attracted to girl
She is attracted to you

You flirt (As in, make jokes, pay compliments, touch her playfully, tease her etc.) to get you both a bit more excited
Like playing a game, you're just warming up and getting the blood flowing

Then when you're both turned on, you kiss her. You don't just throw yourself at her unprovoked, you can look at her and sense that going in for a kiss is wanted.

And then you're kissing and touching each other and getting more turned on
You get undressed, you fuck, etc.

Its really not rocket science, its just about being able to read not just another person's emotions, but your own too.

That was charisma is, being able to do and say the right thing at the right time to illicit the desired responses

Someone who is very "Charismatic" is just someone who essentially has a better "Emotional xray" than other people, and can see what they're thinking/feeling through visual and audio cues better than other people can

Its fascinating really that we do all this on semi-autopilot
>>
As others have said, it's flirting. Part of it will be banter/ shit tests. If you're at all serious, needy or prudish you will fail. Ugly guys and awkward guys can still win because they understand that sex for females is about naughty fun. I've seen completely jacked full alpha bros fail because they lack the fun factor.

If cheeky fun is not your natural state during intimate encounters with those you're attracted to chances are you'll lead a lonely life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.