[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys i need some serious help , i'm almost getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pateta.jpg (8KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
pateta.jpg
8KB, 333x331px
Alright guys i need some serious help , i'm almost getting a girlfriend which is kinda awesome , but there a big ass problem, She wants to be my girlfriend but also want to meet other people , and this is kiliing me because she says she love me and said she will think about it more. What to do ? This is really killing me , i can't even breath correctly or do stuff
>>
So youre asking if someone can help you be comfortable being second fiddle. Or third or forth for that matter.
>>
No. You don't deserve this, OP.
>>
>>17934134
Be a man, put your foot down, and tell her she can pick one or the other. She can be with you, or she can keep "meeting other people" and look for someone else. She can't have both at the same time.
>>
>>17934134
So she wants you to be a side piece. I mean if you have any sense of self worth you should tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>17934134
please dont enable this. girls like this have mental issues. I would turn around and run but you want to keep her. so here

1- tell her to get stuffed.
2- dont message her
3- she will come back running
4- when she does. tell her its you or the highway
5 proffit? not really. you will mostly likely go on to become aids frodo or she will break your hurt.

RUUUUN
>>
if she really loved you, she wouldn't be considering an open relationship! not to mention this "I will think more about it" crap. stop wasting your time with people that think of you as second plan!
>>
>>17934134
She wants you to be a fill in while she attempts to find someone better. I'm currently a side piece like she wants you to be, and I'll give you some pointers: if you have ANY actual romantic feelings for her move on. It'll kill you if you continue and she moves on to another dude. If you're like me and put her into a FWB situation it's alright because if she's attracted to you she'll still hang around. In my situation we're good friends now and though we both know we're using each other we've also got our friendship to fall back on if either of us starts going out with someone else. Don't make her your only hookup if you do this. You can either do that or take the advice of:
>>17934158
And give her an ultimatum. If she refuses, move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.